Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

3.8

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolylmer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Laneth-40, Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

on 12/11/2010 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a fairly good product. I'm not keen on the smell but it does feel like it protects my hair while leaving it shinier and softer. Basically, I spray it all over my long hair while its damp before I blow dry, but i also smooth a light coat into my dry hair before I run the flat iron through and the curling iron. the heat seals in the shine even better that way. Probably will buy again because its not expensive.

on 9/17/2010 10:55:00 AM

This is a very good heat-protectant for normal hair, because it protects it, adds shine, and it doesn't look oily or anything like that.
I'm going to try the Tresseme one, I think that one is better..

on 9/16/2010 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Maybe I am in the minority, but I love how this smells and I wish the scent lasted. As for how it works as a heat protectant, I can't really say. I mean, how do you really know if something is protecting your hair? I haven't noticed any major changes in my hair from using this, but I trust that it is doing its job. I also like that it doesn't weigh my hair down, unlike Chi Iron Guard.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This really did the job for me, it made my hair protected and made it feel more healthy and shiny over time. I like the fact that spray gives a nice mist, and even if you use a lot of this it never makes your hair feel greasy. The only con is that I don't care for the smell (to me it smells like cheap perfume) but luckily it doesn't linger. I will purchase again.

on 7/25/2010 1:23:00 PM

I bought this and the straightening protectant at the same time. I really didn't notice much of a different in my hair before, considering my hair is naturally really frizzy until I use a flat iron on it. But when I stopped using it I noticed a difference. this product isn't bad, but I definitely want to try other things.

on 5/21/2010 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this along with the Smooth Operator hairpray when CVS had them BOGO 1/2 off. I decided to try this out when I ran out of my favorite Redken Anti-Snap. It had a heavy fragrance that dissipated once it was dry. I can't really tell if it did a fantastic job protecting my tresses from heat damage but my hair was certainly just as nice as it usually is after a blowout. I think only consistent use would really tell if this did the job of protecting hair from heat damage. I will probably update this review again after using the product for a few months. -Update: This product did not really live up to my expectations. I used a few times and tossed it.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great spray to put on damp hair before you blow dry. I have course dry bleach blonde hair and my hair feels silky smooth after i blow dry! Would definitely buy again.

on 4/12/2010 3:48:00 AM

Doesn't seem to do anything for my hair and kinda weighs it down. Has a nice floral scent to it, though.

on 3/1/2010 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product is pretty good, although not my HG. I got it on sale and it came with a little travel size spray also. I use this after I towel dry my hair and before I blow dry. I blow dry my hair about 3-4x a week, so my hair is pretty dry and damaged from that and the flat iron. I spray a few sprays all over my hair, especially at the ends. This has a very distinctive.. 'rose water' smell, but it's not too bad and it goes away very fast. I don't know exactly how much it protects my hair from the heat, but it does elimiate frizz, and gives my hair a very volumnized, puffy look, like i just put in mousse or soemthing. After using this for a few days, my coworker commented on how shiny my hair looked :), so this must be doing something right! I'm not sure if I would repurchase because I'm still looking for that HG styling product, and I want to try other things. but i've been using this for a few weeks, and so far, it's been great.

on 2/22/2010 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I have mixed feelings about this product. I'm not sure if it actually protects my hair from heating tools, but it does give a nice smooth texture finish to my hair. I've noticed I get a puffy almost staticy look to my hair sometimes though :/ The smell isn't too bad, but I prefer using my John Frieda heat protectant spray.