August 23, 2014 | 1802 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not recommend wet n wild eyeliners AT ALL. I think that one of the best eye liners out there ( that I have tried) is the nyx glide on pencils

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by CynicalCind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this product is great for me because i am starting to use felt tip eyeliner markers for the first time. This is pretty pigmented which is great and stays put all day long (I have the black btw). However, sometimes i feel as if this is scratching my lids which i dont like! If anything, Wet n' Wild could make this felt tip a little bit more softer for the eyes!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by lkeeney1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eff. This. Product. A few months ago, I purchased the E.L.F eyeliner pen, a similar product, and loved it (seriously, it works so much better and is cheaper), but I stupidly left the cap off one night and it dried out. I saw this on sale and decided to give it a try in black and brown. The black actually works ok, but the brown looks AWFUL. It looks smeared on and I think it's an unflattering shade of brown. That might just be for my coloring and taste, but I will definitely not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by CiaraRachelle5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, so yes, this does not last in color for long, which kinda stinks, but personally I like the muted black/gray it ends up as. It works good for a relaxed, almost no makeup day. I like the felt tip, and its easy to control. It has never smudged for me or anything either. Yes, it fades, and yes, you can't wear it with eye shadow really, but it is great for a simple make-up day. I like it

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by TrippyPixie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely horrible. Since I've never used a felt-tip liner before, I figured I'd buy this to practice with. I've used their Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner (the one with the brush), which worked pretty well, so I figured this would too. I also thought that if it didn't work, no big deal, since it was an inexpensive product. My local CVS doesn't seem to carry the Milani Eye Tech Extreme liquid eyeliner, so I thought that this product would be a decent alternative. However, I quickly changed my mind after using this.

I did a few test strokes on my hand, which seemed fine. When I applied it to my upper lash line, it hurt terribly. It felt like my eyelids were being scratched, and the pen was pulling on my eyelid. I had absolutely no control over the pen, so it was skidding everywhere across my eye. It at first made a really thin line -- to the point that it was ridiculously thin. When I tried to make the line thicker, it was difficult and wouldn't cooperate, and eventually ended up smudging.

As for the color, it wasn't gray, like other people have been describing it, but it's rather a muted black. Certainly not "Blackest Black".

I will definitely be returning this, which is a big deal for me. I've NEVER returned a cosmetics purchase before, since I've always found some way to deal with the product in question. However, this one is going back right away. Thank goodness I kept the receipt, and that CVS allows returns on used cosmetics.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Lilypooh24

Update: I agree this pen sucks, it worked great for the first two weeks now it just plain sucks, the felt tip absorbs alot of shadows so it hard to get the blackest black it actually fades. The liquid doesn't even get to the point anymore. ON TO THE NEXT LIQUID EYELINER

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by JanetPlanet98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible. Terrible. It smudges so easily and its not even a black color, more like a dark gray that wants to be black.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible liquid liner. It definitely was not black, more like a sheer gray. The packaging was weird too - sometimes when I took off the cap, the whole pen would fall apart. Would not recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by hellozainab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely terrible product, it's streaky not very opaque and smudges. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my second marker type of eyeliner and I think that it beats the Elf marker by 100%! I find that it glides on very nicely and the color payoff is great! The only reason I gave this a 4 is because sometimes it seems like there is no color coming out so I need to shake the pen to get the liquid to come back out. I bought this at walmart in canada and it's 6.99$ which I find is crazy expensive for WNW products. I will be repurchasing because I really do like this eyeliner. I find it's much better than gel or cream liners.