Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Terrible product! You can't wear it with eyeshadow because it simply won't go on, and it's a like a dull grey color, not black. With mine, it was always coming off when I wore it and when I tried to put it on you have to press super hard for it to come out. You will regret buying This.. I know I did.

on 4/27/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wish i had read reviews before purchasing this, the color as said below is NOT black. it can't even be built up to a black. if you want a cheap felt tip eyeliner try new york color (nyc) they have a nice one. flower beauty also has a decent one. stay away from this, it sucks.

on 4/22/2013 3:36:00 PM

I had to say something negative about a Wet n Wild product, but this is terrible. Color was not black if you could get it to lay down any color at all. I purchased two of these in this black and neither worked. It was a buy one, get one half off. Both went into the trash, and I am usually someone who tries to make it work. You couldn't even write a note with these!

on 4/7/2013 9:54:00 PM

Biggest piece of crap I've ever bought. Don't waste your money.

on 2/14/2013 8:55:00 PM

I'm not so happy with this one. The black is not really black, more like charcoal (I have to re-draw the line 3 or 4 times for it to become black) and it doesn't seem to last very long, in 3-4 hours it becomes a smudge (and my eyelids are not even oily). So... no.
I'll try Nyx or Jordana next time.

on 2/11/2013 8:07:00 PM

Where shall I start? This liner has zero staying power, even with eyelid primer on. My eyelids aren't even oily and within 2 hours, this was almost gone. And it's so hard to put on, as the felt tip feels like sandpaper and actually scratches my eyelids as I'm trying to put this on. And it's SO hard to make an even line with this, it was like trying to put eye liner while driving on a bumpy road. Total waste of money! And I bought this for $4.49, which is money in the garbage. I'm back to using my Jordana Fabuliner, which is $2.29 and the best liner I've ever used for the money.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is not the easiest marker to use and nor is it the blackest liner.I will stick with my NYC high def marker, which I've had for 6+ months and it never dried out ,the wnw has already started drying up.
Even Esssance's eyeliner pen is way better than this for half the cost.

on 9/30/2012 7:55:00 PM

I do not recommend wet n wild eyeliners AT ALL. I think that one of the best eye liners out there ( that I have tried) is the nyx glide on pencils

on 9/30/2012 12:23:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I think this product is great for me because i am starting to use felt tip eyeliner markers for the first time. This is pretty pigmented which is great and stays put all day long (I have the black btw). However, sometimes i feel as if this is scratching my lids which i dont like! If anything, Wet n' Wild could make this felt tip a little bit more softer for the eyes!!!

on 8/23/2012 6:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Eff. This. Product. A few months ago, I purchased the E.L.F eyeliner pen, a similar product, and loved it (seriously, it works so much better and is cheaper), but I stupidly left the cap off one night and it dried out. I saw this on sale and decided to give it a try in black and brown. The black actually works ok, but the brown looks AWFUL. It looks smeared on and I think it's an unflattering shade of brown. That might just be for my coloring and taste, but I will definitely not be repurchasing.