Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick (all colors)

3.0

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Methicone, Sorbic Acid. May Conatain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oixdes (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Carmine (Ci 75470).

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I usually LOVE Revlon s products. but this stuff...I DIDNT really like much. it left my lips feeling a bit tacky. it did stay on forever tho..I give it that. if u can get over the slightly sticky, tacky feeling of this lipgloss/ lipstick then this is for you! the colors are also a bit limited...but they work great... I just didnt like the feeling on my lips :-/

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am not a lipgloss fan. That's why I was a bit resistent when it came to buy this product. I knew that it was a liquid lipstick, which meant it would not be wet, but the gloss like applier is always a problem with me.

I completely surpassed my initial fears. The lipstick dries really fast (although there is some sticky texture that takes longer to disappear) and it resists FOREVER. I spent the whole day with it, did not have the need to retouch it and on the next day I even had to rub the leftover out.

I highly recommend it... I just wish it had a bigger color variety!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick is the bomb. I got it in the mauve color and it's definitely a my lips but better shade. Like it's just enough color for work or school to not be too much but just enough. I kissed the mirror and none if it came off and then I took a shower and itís still on! Let it settle. It's a little sticky at first but that goes away. Also if you kiss your hand immediately after putting it on, some will come off on your hand. Wait like a minute and then it's pretty much invincible. I put eos balm underneath and then the liquid lipstick over and it is perfection. Just apply colorless balm as usual and boy does it last. It's like a stain really. I love it, I'm like the minority but I'm usually really picky with the lip products so it's saying a lot.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is an awful awful awful lipstick. It dried awful and then it caked up on my lips. I will NOT purchase this product again

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Bought "Top Tomato" and it didn't even pass the hand test. I dotted some on the back of my hand, made sure it was a thin even coat, let it dry for ~5 minutes until it looked thoroughly mattified, and rubbed with a finger. It smeared immediately and a couple more rubs removed all of it.

On reflection I thought maybe this could be because I had sunscreen on the back of my hand, so I cleaned my skin carefully with a baby wipe and tried again. Same result.

I'm looking for something like the Maybelline 24-hour lipcolors, with a less sad color selection. This is not it.

This has been hit or miss with me. I have 3 shades, 025, 055, and 040. Sorry I don't remember the names. 025 and 055 are decent. They are smooth when they go on but then dry out. But I have found if I really more than once the color piles up around the edges of my lips and looks bad. 040 is the worst lipstick I have ever used. How does it come off so quickly yet stay on only around the edges of my lips so much I have to scrub to get it off?? Also it applies really unevenly. I'll use up the ok shades, but I definitely won't repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This was amazing. A tube of Royal Raisin lasted me almost five months, for a few days every week. It goes on smoothly, doesn't dry the lips out, and LASTS ALL DAY. That can't be emphasized enough. It is a little sticky, but if you just leave it for a minute or two after drying, the stickiness won't be a problem. The color itself is also very vibrant and natural-looking, without being too dark (which is difficult to find on my dark skin).

I only wish the applicator was more pointed so that I didn't have to worry about using lipliner to keep myself from "coloring outside the lines" (which can then stain and last if you're not careful about checking application).

I can't wait to try out the other colors!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This goes on smoothly and easily. As it is drying, it is extremely sticky and transfers for a long time. The color is long lasting, but it gets really flaky and gross looking if you don't continue to apply a balm regularly. I don't hate it, the color is nice and almost iridescent, but I probably won't buy it again because I own other products by revlon and others that don't flake and crack and dry, so it's just not sensible to me. I felt like it made my lips look old. Lasting power it does have, in this case however, it's for better or for worse.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my go to lipstick. As a uni student I'm always eating out. I can eat very oily foods and still have my lipstick untouched. I used to use the superstay lipcolor by maybelline but it has been discontinued. I'd have to stay revlon does it better. The color is light and not too overpowering for everyday use. I find that it only flakes if I try to layer it on top of another lipstick or try to build the color. I have this in nude, platinum petal and precious pink (my favourite which I just bought today). I don't usual wear pinks as I'm more reds or nude but the colour is quite subtle but still very noticeable. I wouldn't say it lasts 24hrs but it does last all day and night of drinks with only 1 touch up. I would like to add that it does feel sticky but if you touch your lips it's not sticky. It does take a little getting use to because it feels drying but it actually isn't for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Ugh! I bought this lipstick and found it to be really sticky, also drying and flaky. I bought the colour, 'Brilliant Bordeaux' which is still a lovely colour, but what a shame about the formula! It should just be a normal lipstick!

Recommended for Medium Skin