Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

4.4

water/aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, polyethylene, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycern, acrylates copolymer, cocamide mea, fragrance/fragancia, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), molasses, maltodextrin, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, ppg-9, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, methylchloroso thazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, caramel, blue 1, iron oxides, mca, red 33, titanium dioxide, yellow 6

on 12/1/2012 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I am on my 3rd bottle of this product.
I keep going back to it even when i try other scents.
I love the smell and the exfoliating beads.
Definitely a household staple for me :)

Con:
You only smell like it while in the shower but that's ok. Its why i have body spray.

on 11/29/2012 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Wow, this scent of sexy, sweet sugar is heavenly. I love the microbeads, they aren't too gritty either. I don't find this body wash to be super moisturizing, so I follow with a body oil or lotion afterward. The scent lingers lightly. I wish they made this into a body lotion, it's a new staple in my shower.

on 11/1/2012 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This fragrance rivals anything I've ever bought at Bath and Body Works and it's SO cheap. Lathers well, moisturizes, rinses off well - AND....I look forward to slathering it on in the shower because it smells so yummy. Do they make this in a bar soap? I am definitely checking that out! ;-)

on 10/26/2012 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Call me stupid, but I bought this based on the advertisement with the sexy lady and her radiant, glowing skin. So I bought this instead of the Dove GoFresh Body Wash that I normally use, and, while it's a nice pleasure to use because of its exfoliating properties, it doesn't do much to take care of my skin.

My skin (below my neck) is pretty normal, but using this product dried it out to where I had "ashy" elbows, and that really grossed me out because it made my elbows feel as dry as feet. Moisturizer or lotion might have helped, but I dislike any lotions on my skin because they tend to give me acne or rashes.

I'm grateful it didn't do anything horrible, like give me breakouts or rashes, but I won't be purchasing again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I've used Evenly Gorgeous since Caress introduced it, and it's a staple on my shower ledge. I rotate it in and use it a couple times a week - all year round. For ~$3.50 a bottle, I find it to be an exceptonal light exfoliating formula for the price. Whatismore, it also provides decent moisturization, which is a key second step in the "exfoliation process" And the scent? HEAVENLY... So comforting, and sexy, and it lingers lightly after the shower. Love how this smells -- I wish I could buy this fragrance as a perfume!

on 8/26/2012 7:03:00 PM

I've used this body wash serveral times in the past and to this day is one that I end up going back to especially around fall/winter time. Its a warm brown sugar scent that smells amazing and fits perfect for that time of year. The exfoliating beads are too harsh and seem to work well for me. It's also super cheap; just under $4 anywhere you go!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product! It smells absolutely wonderful and i can actually feel the exfoliating beads while using this product. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and it has a natural looking glow. I got at target for about $4 and it was worth i will be repurchasing.

on 7/12/2012 6:06:00 PM

This product is such a perfect treat after a long day or even in the morning! I don't like strong perfume smells and I love this scent! So feminine and nice!! My skin smells great and feels softer. I use this and exfoliating gloves for an extra pick me up and it gives great results!! Love this product :)

on 7/2/2012 12:31:00 PM

This smells absolutely amazing, I love using it! The exfoliation is nice, not too harsh at all. The body wash is very creamy and thick so you don't need to use a lot of it. I'm on my second bottle and will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome! Before I got this body wash I was using a 97 cent Suave body wash thinking there was no point to shell out the few extra bucks for a nice body wash - well I was wrong! The smell of this is amazing, and it lingers in my bathroom after I shower. Leaves my skin feeling soft and exfoliated after every use. Will continue to purchase. :)

Popular Gels/Soaps