September 17, 2014 | 2095 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

I've used Evenly Gorgeous since Caress introduced it, and it's a staple on my shower ledge. I rotate it in and use it a couple times a week - all year round. For ~$3.50 a bottle, I find it to be an exceptonal light exfoliating formula for the price. Whatismore, it also provides decent moisturization, which is a key second step in the "exfoliation process" And the scent? HEAVENLY... So comforting, and sexy, and it lingers lightly after the shower. Love how this smells -- I wish I could buy this fragrance as a perfume!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ahammond8929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this body wash serveral times in the past and to this day is one that I end up going back to especially around fall/winter time. Its a warm brown sugar scent that smells amazing and fits perfect for that time of year. The exfoliating beads are too harsh and seem to work well for me. It's also super cheap; just under $4 anywhere you go!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by lovelylola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product! It smells absolutely wonderful and i can actually feel the exfoliating beads while using this product. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and it has a natural looking glow. I got at target for about $4 and it was worth i will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Gianna824

This product is such a perfect treat after a long day or even in the morning! I don't like strong perfume smells and I love this scent! So feminine and nice!! My skin smells great and feels softer. I use this and exfoliating gloves for an extra pick me up and it gives great results!! Love this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by katie0804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells absolutely amazing, I love using it! The exfoliation is nice, not too harsh at all. The body wash is very creamy and thick so you don't need to use a lot of it. I'm on my second bottle and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by caitlinannexoxo

This stuff is awesome! Before I got this body wash I was using a 97 cent Suave body wash thinking there was no point to shell out the few extra bucks for a nice body wash - well I was wrong! The smell of this is amazing, and it lingers in my bathroom after I shower. Leaves my skin feeling soft and exfoliated after every use. Will continue to purchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by ChelseaBiatch

This is my favorite body wash! I absolutely LOVE the smell.. it smells so delicious! I also love how soft it makes my skin, and I can smell it for hours on my skin after I shower! The bottle is big and lasts a really long time. I am one of those people who is constantly trying new body washes, and I always end up getting this one again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by thejillian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, first of all.....it smells amazing. Unfortunately the scent does not follow you out of the shower. Major disappointment. Thats why I only gave it 3 lippies. The scrub is nice and gentle enough to use everyday as long as you moisturize after. Left my skin feeling very clean and soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

I Love this body wash because it makes my skin feel like silk. I mostly use this in the spring/summer because my skin needs more moisture in the colder months. I love the smell of this because it reminds me of summer and would definitly suggest this to someone that is looking for a body wash that makes them super clean. I love how it lathers and the bottle lasts forever. My husband loves this just as much as I do because he says it makes him feel cleaner than his normal bodywash. I will always repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Now I understand all the rave reviews! I have never used any Caress products before but I have heard some really great reviews especially for this certain one. I had a coupon for any Caress body wash and picked this one since it had good reviews and it needed something exfoliating to use in the shower. The bottle is huge first of all so even if you do purchase it at normal price its a steal and lasts a long time.I also like the fact like the fli top snaps right back and you dont have to put much pressure on it to close it in the shower.This smells good enougth to eat and its so comforting I love vanilla/ foody scents and this does not dissapoint, The scent does linger for a while after I get out of the shower which I enjoy. Most imortantly the beads are just the right size and exfoliate my body without scrathing and irritating it and I find it moisturizing as well. This is awesome to prevent ingrown hairs from waxing and shaving and it will help self tanner apply much more evenly since its getting rid of all the dead skin. I will repurchase once I run out.