November 26, 2014 | 1640 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Vickybliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, this scent of sexy, sweet sugar is heavenly. I love the microbeads, they aren't too gritty either. I don't find this body wash to be super moisturizing, so I follow with a body oil or lotion afterward. The scent lingers lightly. I wish they made this into a body lotion, it's a new staple in my shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This fragrance rivals anything I've ever bought at Bath and Body Works and it's SO cheap. Lathers well, moisturizes, rinses off well - AND....I look forward to slathering it on in the shower because it smells so yummy. Do they make this in a bar soap? I am definitely checking that out! ;-)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by xxHarlequinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Call me stupid, but I bought this based on the advertisement with the sexy lady and her radiant, glowing skin. So I bought this instead of the Dove GoFresh Body Wash that I normally use, and, while it's a nice pleasure to use because of its exfoliating properties, it doesn't do much to take care of my skin.

My skin (below my neck) is pretty normal, but using this product dried it out to where I had "ashy" elbows, and that really grossed me out because it made my elbows feel as dry as feet. Moisturizer or lotion might have helped, but I dislike any lotions on my skin because they tend to give me acne or rashes.

I'm grateful it didn't do anything horrible, like give me breakouts or rashes, but I won't be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

I've used Evenly Gorgeous since Caress introduced it, and it's a staple on my shower ledge. I rotate it in and use it a couple times a week - all year round. For ~$3.50 a bottle, I find it to be an exceptonal light exfoliating formula for the price. Whatismore, it also provides decent moisturization, which is a key second step in the "exfoliation process" And the scent? HEAVENLY... So comforting, and sexy, and it lingers lightly after the shower. Love how this smells -- I wish I could buy this fragrance as a perfume!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ahammond8929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this body wash serveral times in the past and to this day is one that I end up going back to especially around fall/winter time. Its a warm brown sugar scent that smells amazing and fits perfect for that time of year. The exfoliating beads are too harsh and seem to work well for me. It's also super cheap; just under $4 anywhere you go!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by lovelylola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product! It smells absolutely wonderful and i can actually feel the exfoliating beads while using this product. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and it has a natural looking glow. I got at target for about $4 and it was worth i will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Gianna824

This product is such a perfect treat after a long day or even in the morning! I don't like strong perfume smells and I love this scent! So feminine and nice!! My skin smells great and feels softer. I use this and exfoliating gloves for an extra pick me up and it gives great results!! Love this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by katie0804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells absolutely amazing, I love using it! The exfoliation is nice, not too harsh at all. The body wash is very creamy and thick so you don't need to use a lot of it. I'm on my second bottle and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by caitlinannexoxo

This stuff is awesome! Before I got this body wash I was using a 97 cent Suave body wash thinking there was no point to shell out the few extra bucks for a nice body wash - well I was wrong! The smell of this is amazing, and it lingers in my bathroom after I shower. Leaves my skin feeling soft and exfoliated after every use. Will continue to purchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by ChelseaBiatch

This is my favorite body wash! I absolutely LOVE the smell.. it smells so delicious! I also love how soft it makes my skin, and I can smell it for hours on my skin after I shower! The bottle is big and lasts a really long time. I am one of those people who is constantly trying new body washes, and I always end up getting this one again!