Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming

3.2

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 4 Laurate, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetate Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Bought these because I ran out of my normal wipes and didn't have time to run to Walmart & get them, I figured that they would be decent as Neutrogena is usually high quality. I wanted to love em but my face was not a fan! There must be an ingredient in it that I'm allergic to bc my whole face turns bright pink after using and my eyes burn. These wipes smell good, like chamomile and feel soft to the touch but that's about it..hate the greasy film left behind afterwards. Once I use these up ill go back to my HG Equate cleansing cloths, they're half the price and non-irritating. Take a pass on these if you have sensitive skin.

on 8/11/2013 12:10:00 AM

I wanted to try these since I really love make up removing and cleansing wipes and these smelled so good! I was wearing very little make up, though a lot more than I normally do (which is none). I had on some concealer, BB cream, and eyeliner. It was really good at removing the face products but not so much the eye make-up, which was understandable. However, after removing the make up I could, a little later, my face was SO oily. It left my face with a gross, greasy shine and I had a huge pimple on my chin that certainly wasn't there before. I was fine after washing my face again, but I wouldn't buy these again.

on 7/16/2013 12:23:00 AM

This product is one my favorite cleansing towelette removers.It completely removes all my eye & face makeup with one wipe.The aroma is actually very calming.Definitely a repurchase!

on 6/1/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

These aren't as great as the regular ones and I have sensitive eyes and I feel like they stung a little. These are on the drier side, but that's how these ones are in general. However, just because they are dry doesn't mean they can't get things off.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this product for such a long time. I was in love with the makeup remover. The wipes are dry so it was a little hard to take off my waterproof mascara. The packaging is really bad. After awhile, the thing on top to open the package gets un-sticky so the wipes get more dried. After awhile of using this, I developed a eye allergy. I think it's because I was rubbing on my eyes to hard. But my eyes got really puffy and dry. Also the area around my eyes started to burn and hurt really bad. I will not repurchase.

on 5/30/2013 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this once because Target had run out of ELF makeup removers. It gets the job done, but I just don't see the point of paying extra for it. There are no additional benefits what so ever. I would say skip.

on 5/24/2013 2:31:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This isn't the best product for removing, as it's a little on the dry side, but it's excellent for travelling or stuffing into your bag for when you really need it. It's small, which is nice, but keeping it closed is a problem, which leads to more drying. If I could use a stronger product for removing makeup I would, but I do recommend these for people who are travelling and can't bring or don't have a bottle of liquid remover.

on 5/24/2013 1:57:00 AM

I have tried a number of makeup removing wipes and I really love these. They have a really pleasant, calming smell. I use them to remove eye makeup residue after I have used my liquid eye makeup remover, and to get my face makeup off before I use a cleanser. Sometimes if I'm lazy I skip the cleanser. Did not break me out like other wipes. Perfect! I have normal/combination/sensitive skin

on 5/7/2013 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Just used up a whole package and bought two more yesturday! I love these makeup remover wipes compared to others. I use these every night, and my skin has become clearer after using these nightly. It also removes ALL my makeup and is gentle enough to remove my eye makeup. Yes, it leaves your skin feeling wet and filmy but it dries up! And i apply my moisturizer after this and bp treatment. My skin feels so soft and smooth after this and not dry whatsoever. Will continue to repurchase these :)
Update: Still loving these! I am on my 3rd or 4th package. Never bought a product over and over again like this! I believe this is making my eyelids a little tender, so dont use around sensitive eyes.

on 5/1/2013 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

These saved me right before a job interview. My concealer got cakey and my skin started flaking. I ran to he drugstore with little time to spare and bought these. A lot of makeup remover wipes irritate my face and leave it dry. This removed the concealer clean and neatly, and my skin felt smooth and soft.