July 30, 2014 | 1617 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this once because Target had run out of ELF makeup removers. It gets the job done, but I just don't see the point of paying extra for it. There are no additional benefits what so ever. I would say skip.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This isn't the best product for removing, as it's a little on the dry side, but it's excellent for travelling or stuffing into your bag for when you really need it. It's small, which is nice, but keeping it closed is a problem, which leads to more drying. If I could use a stronger product for removing makeup I would, but I do recommend these for people who are travelling and can't bring or don't have a bottle of liquid remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Kaalahm

I have tried a number of makeup removing wipes and I really love these. They have a really pleasant, calming smell. I use them to remove eye makeup residue after I have used my liquid eye makeup remover, and to get my face makeup off before I use a cleanser. Sometimes if I'm lazy I skip the cleanser. Did not break me out like other wipes. Perfect! I have normal/combination/sensitive skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Just used up a whole package and bought two more yesturday! I love these makeup remover wipes compared to others. I use these every night, and my skin has become clearer after using these nightly. It also removes ALL my makeup and is gentle enough to remove my eye makeup. Yes, it leaves your skin feeling wet and filmy but it dries up! And i apply my moisturizer after this and bp treatment. My skin feels so soft and smooth after this and not dry whatsoever. Will continue to repurchase these :)
Update: Still loving these! I am on my 3rd or 4th package. Never bought a product over and over again like this! I believe this is making my eyelids a little tender, so dont use around sensitive eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Extacey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

These saved me right before a job interview. My concealer got cakey and my skin started flaking. I ran to he drugstore with little time to spare and bought these. A lot of makeup remover wipes irritate my face and leave it dry. This removed the concealer clean and neatly, and my skin felt smooth and soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by xjustinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been very pleased with these wipes; they do the job and take off all of my makeup at the end of the day, before I use a hydrating cleanser. I don't understand how you would have to use more than one wipe at a time, since I use every square centimeter of each one. The scent is fresh and relaxing, though I only bought the night calming wipes because they happened to be on sale at Ulta at the time. I definitely recommend not skipping a facial cleanser after removing your makeup, since this leaves a dewy (almost oily) sheen on my face that I'm not a big fan of. Another plus was that this doesn't sting my eyes if I accidentally rub too hard on my lower lashes, and it takes everything off for me. My cheeks will be slightly red after using a wipe but it fades within a few minutes. I'll save a wipe from the night before to use in the morning if I make a small mistake with eyeliner, mascara, etc. I will be buying these again since they're only about $8 and I buy it once a month.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by BrandiD81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used these and it did take my makeup off really well but.... within 5 min of using I broke out in red blotches all of my face. I NEVER break out. My husband said it looked like I had chicken pots on my face. They were dry (which again my skin never is). I posted a pic of the container on Facebook and immediately had a friend say they did the same thing to her. I would never but these again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by sofinthesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really don't understand the negative comments on this wipes.
First of all, you shouldn't expect any type of makeup remover to do both remove the makeup and cleanse the face, you should always cleanse after , I don't care what the package says.

I actually really like these wipes, they take off my makeup and my mascara, fortunately I don't feel the burn many are complaining about.
The packaging could be better but will still buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by caileydawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand the negative reviews. I have acne-prone combination skin that is on the dryer side and I tend to get flakes from time to time. These makeup removing wipes work really well at getting rid of face makeup, but I use the Neutrogena eye makeup remover with a flat cotton pad before using this. These wipes pick up the remaining residue and any foundation that I have on. I love the smell, and the texture of the wipes are very soft. I have felt it tingle a little bit, but it doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by farmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My quest for make up removing wipes continues. I purchased these as I figured I couldn't go wrong with Neutrogena.

Pros: The smell is actually pretty nice, very calming.

Cons: These wipes take way to many wipes to get the make up off. My previous make up wipes a no name brand from Coles which are way cheaper get off a full face of make up off with only one wipe. These you need at least 4 wipes with not even heavy makeup. There's also too much product on the wipe as your skin feels slimy and filmy afterwards.

Sorry neutrogena your sunscreens are awesome but I won't buy your wipes again.