October 24, 2014 | 1250 users online

Skincare - Face - Clinique - Youth Surge SPF 15 combination oily

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by prettyariana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh dear! This product just didn't work for me. On first application, my skin got tight and after a while, it went from tight to dry and then flaky! :O
Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by lita12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample for some other clinique product. I have combination skin. First of all this smells weird. Not at all inviting when you just out of a shower fresh and clean. Its feels like a white paste and doesn't blend well. Why do they keep it in a jar. It tends to get contaminated. A tube or bottle is much more hygienic. Summary wont buy it ever.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2011 6:24:00 AM More reviews by nouria

I bought this product hoping to find a good moisturizer for my oily skin, I tried this product to its fullest(finished the entire tube) and still had oily, shiny skin a couple of hours after wearing it.This was an expensive product to try!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by gcpecor

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

In all fairness, I cannot fully rate this product on any anti-aging benefits. I wanted to love this product. It's afforadable, it provides the latest technology a moisturizer should have, and it was given to me to try, brand new and fresh. Full size jar. However, the first obstacle is the SMELL. All day my face smells like an old gym sock is on it. WHY Clinique? How did this pass through all the hands (and noses) of rigerous testing? This in itself makes it hard for me to conintue my assessment due to the fact I cannot put it on my face more than one day, every two months. It does apply nicely. Then it leaves a high shine; a wet look on my combination skin. I did get oily thoughout the day and had to blot, blot, blot.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a small jar for free as a gift with purchase, otherwise I would never buy this. It's a basic moisturizer, but left me feeling a tad greasy and also tends to pill/rub off my face. It feels as though my skin never really absorbs this lotion. Would not buy but will use up the rest of the lotion on my neck.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by lmaliski

I have only been using this for a month about 4 days a week. So far, so good. It makes my skin very soft and I don't end up looking like a grease pit by the end of the day. I only gave it 4 lippies because I haven't worn it out in the sun yet (I live in Maine, winters are cold lol).

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2010 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Hanneliane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer left my skin with both acne and dry spots. After a couple of days my face was so sore and red it hurt to touch it! I would not recommend this for anyone!

I used Cliniques Superdefense moisturizer for a couple of years (I have since switched to Exuviance which has done wonders for my skin). When I went to the Clinique counter to re-purchase Superdefense this summer they were sold out - and the SA said that since I was turning 30 I should switch to Youth Surge anyway. So I did and it was horrible! Two days later I left for a conference. We were pretty much locked up in a hotel in the countryside working all the time so I couldn't get a hold of a new moisturizer and just had to continue using it. The last days I ended up putting my hand cream on my face because it was unbearably sore! Purchased the Decleor Hydra Floral Flower Essence Moisturising Mask on my way home, slathering it on for days, which helped!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product make my face ITCH SO MUCH! I can't use it and I'm not sure whats in it that is irritating my skin but its awful. My face and neck are really itchy, theres no visible rash or anything just this very annoying itch. I do have somewhat sensitive skin and allergies to certain things but Clinique is supposed to be good for that type of skin. I went about a week without using this and the itch went away and then I used it again for the past two nights and its back just as bad as it was the first time.
I wont use this and I would never buy it, its awful on my skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

I got a jar of this for free. It is lightweight, and I have oily skin so it works well. It has made my skin look more radiant, even toned. I have the night cream as well. It is nourishing and my skin looks great when I wake up.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by mumukat

Is this the new Repairwear? In any case, no good for me. Rash. Never had such a reaction before... owee.