Lancome Genifique

3.0

WATER, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, FAEX EXTRACT/YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE/AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, LIMONENE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, FRAGRANCE

on 12/22/2014 9:49:00 AM

I got this as a GWP. The Lancome consultant said my skin was dehydrated, something that's been said to me since I was 16. I tried this for 2 nights, hoping it would rehydrate my skin. On the third night, I noticed little white bumps developing on one cheek. I am attributing those bumps to this product, as I didn't change anything else in my routine. I'm sad that it didn't work for me. I liked the little dropper for dispensing just a small amount of product.

on 12/13/2014 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product work good to make my skin smooth. Then wake up bam clog pores all over . I guess doesn't work for women under 30.

on 12/10/2014 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

First off, the packaging is awesome. I LOVE the automatic dropper. Every serum should use this!

I gave this stuff way more time than I would to any other serum, as it was an impulse duty free purchase (aka I purchased the gigantic size they don't even sell in department stores). I used this for about a month and then on and off for over a year, and it did nothing to improve my skin and only gave me small white bumps all over my face! It also doesn't ever seem to absorb completely into my skin...

For those having reactions to this serum, I would check out Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Concentrated Serum. It makes my skin glow and does not break me out!

on 12/7/2014 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have been using Genefique for about 8 months and I think my skin has improved. I use it every morning and then i use a little mixed with my foundation and it improves how my foundation looks. Learned that one on youtube. I will continue to purchase. Wish it were less expensive.

on 11/16/2014 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Whomp-whomp, super disappointed. No visible changes unless you count dried out skin, cystic breakout and somehow noticeably larger pores. Returned it and went back to my old-faithful - Estee Lauder Adv Night Repair Serum.

on 10/27/2014 10:29:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Ive had this for a while and used off and on for a while. Wasn't convinced at first it does much, but that's because i am ADD with my night products. At some point I kept using this every night without switching to other stuff for a while and yep, it does make a difference after about two weeks. Skin looked more uniform in tone, little more awake, little smoother. Nothing miraculous, but I would but it again.

on 10/26/2014 7:03:00 PM

This product is absolutely AMAZING!I have received the 0.8 ounces sample with the purchase of Tresor Midnight Rose perfume ,I saw an immediate visible improvement of my skin in the applied area/under and around the eyes/.My skin became instantly smoother,tighter,visible more youthful looking and glowing. I have been using some expensive skin treatment like Stri Vectin Anti-Wrinkle Power serum and Novo Solutions Crème /with umblical cord /and I did not find much difference in my skin appearance using those products.Lancome Genifique delivers immediate results.I love it so much that I ordered the 75 ml size from Lancôme immediately.Highly recommend-love,love,love!

on 10/16/2014 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My flaws = oily t-zone, dry cheeks, acne-prone, sensitive with a few texture issues.

When I need my makeup to be flawless, this serum works as the best primer in my arsenal. The silicones smooth out my pores better than anything else claiming to eliminate pores.

Pros: The alcohol and fragrance don't bother my sensitive skin. Using it 1-2 times a week and predict the bottle will last a year.

I don't have any lofty expectations for longterm benefit or restored youth. A Google search shows that "The Federal Trade Commission reached a settlement deal with L’Oréal regarding charges of deceptive advertising for Genefique and Youth Code." This isn't going to turn back the clock, but once applied I do look more radiant.

For a primer, the price is ridiculous.

on 10/16/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you have dry skin/very dry skin stay away!!!! I got the 7 day and in those 7 days it dried out my skin severely!!! Throwing it away. =(

on 10/7/2014 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I wish I could figure out how to post a pic....It looks like I had botox! Awesome!

Popular Treatments (Face)