Lancome Genifique

3.1

WATER, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, FAEX EXTRACT/YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE/AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, LIMONENE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, FRAGRANCE

on 4/6/2015 11:32:00 PM

Love the dropper, hate what it did to my face. Just like some of the other reviews, I had broken out from it. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was the fragrance...I don't know. I'm glad that I had gotten a sample to try instead of fully committing to purchasing the full size bottle.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Did nothing to my skin despite the hefty price tag. It just kinda sat on top of my skin and did nothing else.

on 3/1/2015 10:01:00 AM

Nice thin texture, spreads easily, no funny smell. Feels rather 'wet' after application, wet but not sticky, but soon it will be gone but I suggest you wait for a while before putting anything on top of it. I am on my 3rd bottle (50mL) of the old formula (they have it under Genifique Advanced now I think), it did make my skin look and feel better after the 1st bottle. It was smoother, more even, plump and radiant. But after 2nd and now rarely using the 3rd, my skin perhaps got bored and started acting up or it simply has lost its magic. Considering the price, I'd look for something more effective in getting that radiance back.

on 2/26/2015 1:31:00 AM

I voted yes for the re-purchase option because I did.

However I found a better serum recently and loving it's effects.

This one is good for when I'm in a hurry and it does do pretty well as a makeup-base. Must be the silicones in this. If you want more skincare benefits out of this pretty bottle, highly probable you will be disappointed.

on 1/20/2015 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is fine, I used this for almost a year. Found it fine. Did the job. Nothing amazing but then I'm not sure there is a totally amazing category for me anymore.. I liked it at the time. Did not affect my sensitive skin at all. Provided a bit of moisture and prob evened my skin a little maybe. I've moved on to others now but still looking for something great. Using ysl serum at the moment which is also fine. Still have some creme de la mer serum left which I use when things get rough.

on 12/22/2014 9:49:00 AM

I got this as a GWP. The Lancome consultant said my skin was dehydrated, something that's been said to me since I was 16. I tried this for 2 nights, hoping it would rehydrate my skin. On the third night, I noticed little white bumps developing on one cheek. I am attributing those bumps to this product, as I didn't change anything else in my routine. I'm sad that it didn't work for me. I liked the little dropper for dispensing just a small amount of product.

on 12/13/2014 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product work good to make my skin smooth. Then wake up bam clog pores all over . I guess doesn't work for women under 30.

on 12/10/2014 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

First off, the packaging is awesome. I LOVE the automatic dropper. Every serum should use this!

I gave this stuff way more time than I would to any other serum, as it was an impulse duty free purchase (aka I purchased the gigantic size they don't even sell in department stores). I used this for about a month and then on and off for over a year, and it did nothing to improve my skin and only gave me small white bumps all over my face! It also doesn't ever seem to absorb completely into my skin...

For those having reactions to this serum, I would check out Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Concentrated Serum. It makes my skin glow and does not break me out!

on 12/7/2014 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have been using Genefique for about 8 months and I think my skin has improved. I use it every morning and then i use a little mixed with my foundation and it improves how my foundation looks. Learned that one on youtube. I will continue to purchase. Wish it were less expensive.

on 11/16/2014 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Whomp-whomp, super disappointed. No visible changes unless you count dried out skin, cystic breakout and somehow noticeably larger pores. Returned it and went back to my old-faithful - Estee Lauder Adv Night Repair Serum.

Popular Treatments (Face)