September 2, 2014 | 1988 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Light Moisturiser

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by SpanishSmileyFace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like how it's a light formula and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin and I haven't broken out from it. It does have a slight light frangrance, nothing strong or nothing that will linger once it's on your face though!! It's a decent price and actually helps moisturize your skin. If you haven't tried it, it's definintely worth a try!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Adriana2013

Me and my husband use this light moisturiser every day and we always have at least 3 bottles in stock as we never like to run out. It is so smooth and absorbs well. We have been using it for 3 years and apply it after shower. It does not have any smell and it contains less harsh chemicals. We are really happy with it. We do not like the same product with the spf because it is no need to apply spf after shower for us

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Breena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Probably the only moisturiser I have stuck to using. No matter what I'm recommended to use, I always end up coming back to use this one.
I am 19 and since the age of 10 I have been battling on-and-off acne. I started off with extremely oily skin, then its slowly been making its way down the ladder. I'd now say my skin is combination/normal, and it's been perfect throughout all of these stages that my skin has been through.
I've been through all of the stages of acne. Mild, moderate, severe, cystic, trust me, I've been there. Yet, this moisturiser is literally simple enough and light enough that it has NEVER irritated my skin in any shape or form.

I'm also a bit funny about things that have a distinctive smell to them, and I don't recall this having a smell at all.

It's brilliant.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I'm disappointed.
"Kind to skin", "Perfect for sensitive skin" they say. THEY'RE WRONG.

My skin is sensitive, so I thought this would be a perfect moistruiser since it's so "simple".
However when I applied it, my cheeks started to burn at itch like crazy!
I washed my face with cold water, but I still had huge red marks on my face.
I have never tried something like that with moistruisers before.

- For sensitive skintypes, stay away from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by pissinginariver

Probably one of the best moisturisers I've used. Lightweight for acne-prone/combination skin but with good moisture. Definitely keeps skin moisturised for a long time, slides onto skin. No breakouts. Bad bottle though, a pump would be better

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by hellok1tty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love my Simple Foaming Face Wash so much that I decided to try the moisturizer. I'm not very impressed with it at all. It's just so-so. It's not oily, it doesn't smell, and it doesn't make me break out, but it just doesn't seem to offer anything that would encourage me to purchase it again.

The bottle is a good size and you don't need very much of it because it spreads very well. I really wish I liked this moisturizer more because it's a great value. I use it from time to time and it's always just "meh". My skin doesn't feel softer after using it, and it doesn't seem brighter or more moisturized.

It's an okay moisturizer, and the bottle will last me a very long time. It just wasn't right for me personally.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Willillicious56

This moisturizer is a noticeable improvement from my last one I was using, but to be fair, that one was more appropriate for oilier skin. This definitely hydrates my skin well, and i notice it minimizes my flaky areas also, but it doesn't completely neutralize them. I did notice that it has a weird odor, but nothing too strong to turn me off the product altogether. It has a very thick consistency which I liked, but sometimes it leaves me looking greasy during the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, this makes my wintery skin feel like silk. I bought this on sale so I didn't pay full price but honestly I would pay full price for these results. So far no reactions from my sensitive combo skin, I'll update if I do get them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by theartyard

Pros:
- doesn't break me out
- doesn't make my oily skin any oiler
- doesn't irritate my skin- skin looks less red
-nice packaging
-relatively cheap

Cons:
- It contains glitter particles...just why?! It's not hugely noticeable from a distance, but upon closer inspection, you can definitely see it.
- doesn't moisturise flaky areas very well (though to be fair, the product does state it is a 'light' moisturiser)

EDIT: I like this a lot. When I ran out and switched to other products, my skin started breaking out and became oilier, redder. I realised how much I missed this light moisturiser as it was keeping my skin clear and smooth. My only gripe about this product is that it doesn't moisturise enough for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Nads98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use to have really oily skin (before I got into a proper skincare routine) but now I'm mainly oily on my nose area as I have managed to control everywhere else. I first used this moisturizer when I was oily and I felt it was not moisturizing my skin properly, I was happy it was light which is what i wanted, but it just didn't sink in/make my skin feel soft - it left an uncomfortable feel. I do like simple products because they are don't use harsh ingredients but every product I've used from there just doesn't do anything because it's so gentle. My skin has never improved (or luckily be made worse) by any of their skin care products.