April 18, 2014 | 1930 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Light Moisturiser

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Willillicious56

This moisturizer is a noticeable improvement from my last one I was using, but to be fair, that one was more appropriate for oilier skin. This definitely hydrates my skin well, and i notice it minimizes my flaky areas also, but it doesn't completely neutralize them. I did notice that it has a weird odor, but nothing too strong to turn me off the product altogether. It has a very thick consistency which I liked, but sometimes it leaves me looking greasy during the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, this makes my wintery skin feel like silk. I bought this on sale so I didn't pay full price but honestly I would pay full price for these results. So far no reactions from my sensitive combo skin, I'll update if I do get them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by theartyard

Pros:
- doesn't break me out
- doesn't make my oily skin any oiler
- doesn't irritate my skin- skin looks less red
-nice packaging
-relatively cheap

Cons:
- It contains glitter particles...just why?! It's not hugely noticeable from a distance, but upon closer inspection, you can definitely see it.
- doesn't moisturise flaky areas very well (though to be fair, the product does state it is a 'light' moisturiser)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Nads98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use to have really oily skin (before I got into a proper skincare routine) but now I'm mainly oily on my nose area as I have managed to control everywhere else. I first used this moisturizer when I was oily and I felt it was not moisturizing my skin properly, I was happy it was light which is what i wanted, but it just didn't sink in/make my skin feel soft - it left an uncomfortable feel. I do like simple products because they are don't use harsh ingredients but every product I've used from there just doesn't do anything because it's so gentle. My skin has never improved (or luckily be made worse) by any of their skin care products.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by beegirl2000

Burns my face :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by aqualeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

When I first used this moisturizer I noticed that it was great to begin with but then started to burn around my mouth some. I don't know whether it's because that area of mine has always been very sensitive to moisturizers and some foundations in the past or what. And, it did soothe and moisturize my face but it dried to a quite drying feeling and I needed to reapply in some parts again. A little does go along way with this, and I am in love with the consistency, better than any moisturizer I have ever used! I just wished it was more moisturizing for me and didn't burn around my mouth and on my chin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by vicky97

In my opinion this moisturizer is amazing! it does exactly what it says :-) My skin feels hydrated all day . my face feels fresh and simply great after using it. Love the way it has vitamins , vitamin E comes in handy for me. Really great , my skin feels great all day long . i usually put it on every night before i go to bed and every morning :-) Great product , highly recommend it !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by illbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for over a year. It's my staple moisturizer. I have very very oily skin and have struggled to find a product that wasn't too much or not enough for my skin type. This product does just what it says; it lightly hydrates my skin and leaves me feeling moisturizer all day. Im so glad it's in Canada now. I got mine at walmart for about $12 for 4.2oz which lasts me about 4months. The packaging is a bit cheap, the little flip lid almost always breaks on me but that's no big deal to me. I also have to store my bottle upside down because it's easier for me to squeeze the product out. If you wanna try it out but don't want to spend the $12CDN (lotion only) they have a sample kit for the same price that has their face wash, toner, lotion and wipes (which are amazing btw). I hope this was helpfully to someone out there. Take care

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Gayche

Right now, I'm loving it. I have very acne prone, dry skin. Which is a really bad combo to have. But this adds just enough moisture to my face without feeling greasy, it absorbs quick and it makes my makeup look a lot better. It hasn't broken me out, it's really helped my dry patches and it has no smell. I don't use this at night, I use coconut oil at night because this moisturizer sinks in so fast and at night I like to use a heavier creme. But I'm really glad I got this. Probably going to be a repurchase but I'm not sure

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by very3berry

I got this as a gift from a family member. For the past 6 months I've been using the Ambi Daily moisturizer and I love it! But I decided to try a new moisturizer and used this Simple one. I like it that it's very lightweight and a little does go a long way however, for the past week I've been feeling this small, burning sensation all over my face right after I apply. Has anyone experienced this? Let me know!