December 22, 2014 | 1611 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Light Moisturiser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

Very good moisturizer for summer. It's very light and you cant feel it under your makeup. I'm definately buying this again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by harrietmm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've bought this moisturiser so many times and I don't think I'll ever stop using it. It lightly moisturises my face without being heavy, irritating, perfumed and greasy. It's just perfect for combination and problematic skin like mine. Go buy it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by NailsByLaura95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't enjoy using this product I think it was much too liquid of formula and didn't suit my skin type. Found that it didn't soak in to my skin very well and didn't compliment the oily parts of my skin. I believe this is mainly due to my skin type but I did not get along with it at all. I think if you have normal skin this will work fine, probably wouldn't dry out your skin and wouldn't be a too heavy of moisturizer. It had a very plain scent which was just refreshing and didn't sting my eyes as I do not like using quite overwhelming scented things on my face especially near my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by avel

I was looking for an affordable and lightweight moisturizer and I came across this one only because of the name "simple". I was breaking out badly during the dry winter season and I wanted something just to moisturize my skin and nothing else. I didn't know anything about this product prior to buying but I couldn't turn away because of the cheap price. It turned out to be a great moisturizer for me. It did sting the first time but it wasn't a big issue. I like how it absorbs quickly and leaves a matte finish. I noticed a significant improvement of my skin and I stopped breaking out. I'm now on my second bottle and if it continues to hold up well I think I'll stick with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by BullyDog

I have been using Simple products for a while now, I usually use the moisturizer because it usually on offer but it good quality. This is the light moisturizer which isn't thick and doesn't sit on your skin for very long. It feels like water and is absorbed very quickly.

I have quite dry skin, with spots and scars and I us this twice a day. It is good for general skin, but I have flaky skin on my nose which this unfortunately doesn't make much of a different too.

It says there is no perfumes in this, and it is right there isn't, but there is a slight smell to this product which isn't very nice.

A bottle of this usually lasts around 6 months, so If I Pay 3 per bottle, that is very good value!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great moisturiser.
I like a moisturiser to have specific benefits like specialised for oily skin, good for breakouts, minimises redness, Matt etc. Either that or a really nice smell. I have found nearly all the products that claimed to help acne did not really live up to their promises and were more expensive and didnt neccessarily feel good on the skin. This is fairly simple as the name goes, but it does its job and feels nice and I have returned to it. Smell reminds me of soap but thats because we used to have simple soap a a child.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I couldn't resist trying this since it was half price and marketed for sensitive skin. Like a few of the other reviewers, it made my skin turn bright red, itch and burn. Had to wash it right off.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by mibrola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Have to agree with lovelymallie on thisone. I appaprently have sensitive skin as well, and this STUNG so bad - I thought 'simple' and 'pure' would = gentle. WOW. It burned SO bad. So not qttempt if you have any kind of sensative skin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by SpanishSmileyFace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like how it's a light formula and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin and I haven't broken out from it. It does have a slight light frangrance, nothing strong or nothing that will linger once it's on your face though!! It's a decent price and actually helps moisturize your skin. If you haven't tried it, it's definintely worth a try!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Adriana2013

Me and my husband use this light moisturiser every day and we always have at least 3 bottles in stock as we never like to run out. It is so smooth and absorbs well. We have been using it for 3 years and apply it after shower. It does not have any smell and it contains less harsh chemicals. We are really happy with it. We do not like the same product with the spf because it is no need to apply spf after shower for us