July 22, 2014 | 2498 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by dearest14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner! It gave me the texture and pigmentation of a gel eyeliner with the ease of a pencil! I got it in "Deepest Black" and the color is super black for a pencil liner, in my opinion. I swatched it on my hand and ran it under running water and it didn't come off! Only paid six dollars for it at Ulta which I think is great for the quality of the liner. The only reason I gave it a 4 is because the liner does dull very quickly making it harder to get a precise, even line. But overall, the eyeliner is terrific in (and on) my eyes! 😊

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Decobalgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In my experience, hands down the best pencil eyeliner out there. Gloriously pigmented, matte, soft and creamy, peerless staying power, even in the waterline. I have a more detailed review here of the purple Prestige total intensity eyeliner, and the same quality/performance review applies to the black.

I love these liners so much, I actually live in fear of Prestige ever being evil enough to discontinue them. I have my doomsday-prepper's/hoarder's stockpile of about 20 of these eyeliners in a variety of shades ;).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by makeupholic997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the deepest black eyeliner out of all my black liners!
It glides on like a dream, is very very intense and pigmented and doesn't smudge at all!
I have been repurchasing it for 3 times and is still loving it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ummm yeah...it lives up to the hype. This is just as good as UD perversion, goes on with the same smoothness and is just as dark. It stayed on all day with no smudging on my upper lid (note: I don't line my lower lid so I can't give an opinion on how it lasts there) I will definitely buy this again along with picking up the brown and blue pencils.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by arianell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best thing about Total Intensity eyeliner is that it really is an intense jet black color. Like, probably THE darkest/truest black eyeliner I own. It makes for a very dramatic look.

Application is a bit draggy but not too bad. I do find that this liner takes much longer to dry than many of the other liquid eyeliners in my collection, which can be a bit of an inconvenience when I'm in a hurry to get through the rest of my makeup routine and get out the door.

My biggest problem, the dealbreaker, which will definitely prevent me from buying this liner again: after a couple of hours, my under-eye area becomes Flake City USA. Too bad, I was SO excited when I swatched Total Intensity and saw how dark it was. Unfortunately, there are lots of drugstore eyeliners with better application and longevity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by lilblacksky

Okay first of all, this is black as sin. So black, as black as my liquid liners. It /feels/ like a liquid liner too, the way it glides on so creamily and kills everything in its path with its blackness. When I was wearing this, people thought it was liquid liner. They were so surprised when they found out it's a pencil, and a drugstore one, of all things! I have tried Urban Decay Perversion and NYX Slide On, the NYX doesn't even come close, and Urban Decay Perversion is *almost* as good as the Prestige. Creamiest, glidey-ist, blackest HG of a pencil eyeliner I've had. So easy to make a sharp line or smudge/soften out depending on my preference.
The downside to this creaminess is its lasting power. It's not bad by any means - it stayed pristine with the exception of my tear duct, through water and oil during humid showers in Asia - but it still does have that tendency to smudge a little just near my rather watery tear duct. Again, it's not bad, very typical of eyeliner products on me, but its utterly average staying power stands out because everything else about this is so awesome. Despite it, this is still THE best pencil eyeliner I've tried, and I will continue to repurchase as I have been doing for the past year. Try it if you want an insanely black creamy eyeliner. If you have very oily lids that don't hold product well though, I'd be a little wary.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

After hearing all the amazing reviews about this product, I just had to get it! I thought I was going to get HG eyeliner for my waterline. I went to five stores in hopes I would find this product, but nothing came up. I finally just went online and bought it.
I was extremely disappointed in this eyeliner. This eyeliner didn't glide on my waterline; it took many swipes for pigments to stick. This was a surprise still I swatched it on my hand before I used this and it was really pigmented. Probably even more darker than my other eyeliners. But it was never like this on my waterline.
After application, my eyes would water a bit. My other eyeliners has never made my eyes water and my eyes are not sensitive. i even waited for it to dry a bit, but still watery. Like some reviews this eyeliner was a bit uncomfortable. I compared this product to the new Scandaleyes from Rimmel.
The Scandaleyes isn't my HG eyeliner (as I'm still looking), but it has to be the best one I have found. Throughout the day the Scandaleyes would smudge and fade, and Total Intensity smudge x10! It was terrible! I looked really messy after my first class (keep in mind it's an hour class).
I was surprise considering all the great reviews this eyeliner had. This product really didn't work for me. Maybe it would work for you, it does have great reviews and it's an average price for a drugstore eyeliner ($6-7), but for me I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

I have had this for three years and I have to say, I have hated it the moment I got it.

The good points are that it really is very black.

The bad points are that it doesn't stay put. It always transfers to my lids no matter how little I put on. It is also drags even though it is so soft and doesn't apply smoothly (maybe because mine is ancient). It also feels uncomfortable on my waterline.

I'll keep trying to make it work for another week or so, if not I'll give it a toss. Trying to clear out my makeup collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by x3foreverangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is by far the best drugstore eyeliner next to Milani. It is creamy and glides right onto your lids with no tugging or pulling. The color is rich black and doesn't smudge once its set. It's dirt cheap and very affordable. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

One of the best eye liner pencils I've found. It feels great putting it on, very smooth feeling and goes on wonderfully. Stays on all day with no touch ups. Does transfer a tiny bit at first but whatever. Will buy again.