November 29, 2014 | 962 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ontheglam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great for keeping my skin balanced. Cleans without drying or leaving that tight feeling (yuck), and does not irritate my skin. It does not lather much, but it doesn't need to. In fact, i am glad that it doesn't- lather=chemicals. I apply a small amount and then work it in with a complexion brush. Good stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by agnesknutsson

This cleanser is my favorite one so far! I have tried so many during many years and none have really worked for me expect for this one!
If you have the skin for this I would highly recommend this!!
I love the texture, it smells really fresh (which I think is good for a cleanser) and when I wash it off my skin feels really clean and ready for the toner (I have the seaweed toner).
Since I stared to use this seri I have got so many compliments on my skin.
Now this is my opinion and I don't know if you will have the same result as I since everyone has different skin but I think you should try it out (and hopefully love it)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by hazelbd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this face wash, I've bought it several and even got my step mom hooked on it, it does exactly as it says deep cleansing wash. It strips everything off your face, if I have a really oily day or a lot of make-up or even I just want that "extra" clean day I use this. It smells delightful and I even have my ex using this. Overall an excellent facial wash, thanks Body Shop!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by skyeisnotfalling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

At first I thought it was like a small godsend... But later on it became just okay. The gel formula was pretty good, what with the gel soaking into your skin. The scent was quite flat though. It removed some makeup, but I would have to go over my face with a cotton pad and makeup remover afterwards. I would buy this again because it's pretty quick and easy for everyday use! But generally, Body Shop isn't my favourite brand~

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by lynBee

I have combination and slightly sensitive skin.
Trying to find a skin regime that suits me, and still looking!
It does tingle after you use it, I personally liked the sensation and it smells so fresh. It gives a good clean and leaves skin feeling fresh. It's not for me though as I found this wash very drying, even when using the moisturiser afterward. Plus it done nothing for the pimples on my chin. Just to note, I Only used it for a week as I don't like to continue use of any product if I don't feel it benefits my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I still blame myself because I didn't write this sooner. I have combination skin in summer, normal in winter. This work amazing, remove all the make up, leave you a fresh skin, cooling face??? And the smell is not so strong. After all, with the price, i think this is a great deal. btw, I used it with Clinique toner for combination/oily, OMG, great combo

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by pinkebonette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never used a "cleansing lotion" before, and I really like this one. It leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh, soft, and moisturized. In the winter my combination-oily skin usually feels super dry after I cleanse, so I was impressed with this product. It also smells really good! Lastly, I haven't broken out once since I started using it--not even the smallest zit--which is pretty much a miracle...

The only reason why I will not be repurchasing is because it has parabens, and I'd rather not have them in my products. Sorry, Body Shop.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Klovi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this when this was on sale few days ago ($5), since i was out of cleanser so i thought i'd give it a try.
My previous cleanser was from the etude house (korea brands) ac clinic facial wash, i loved it but it was pricey, i moved on to foaming facial wash by tbs tea tree line but it was too drying on my face didn't feel so nice.
First time i try this out i smell familiar scent, turns out this product smells like a body lotion i've used to use when i was little. I love it tbh, bring back memories ;)
The texture is runny so if you open the tap the product will be oozing out amd just like the facial cleanser from tbs tea tree one's, this one doesn't bubbles at all. I always being so paranoid about a cleanser that doesn't bubbles, always think i don't put enough product so i always use more of the product than usual. Totally waste, you only need a tad bit of product though.
I have oily acne-prone skin, my skin is not sensitive. I think this product really control my oil, i always feel squicky clean after using it really fresh :D it doesn't really dry my skin and my skin feels so soft. I always get oily right after 1-2 hours after washing my face but with this i get oily after like 4 hours or so. Doesn't cause me to break out.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by tinarae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really excited to try this product because I have pretty oily skin, in the winter I have more combination skin but generally oily. The first time I used this I got this terrible rash on my face and it really felt like it was burning my skin off! I do have sensitive skin as well so that could be why...anyways could be great if you dont have sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by apricotcloud

I love this product. I go through face washes like crazy, I have used so many in my quest for 'perfect skin' - Garnier, L'oreal, Origins, Biore, Clinique even Clearasil (stay well away) but have settled on this one :]

I have combo/sensitive skin and find this works really well to balance things. It smells fresh and oceanny and lathers really well (although you need to squeeze quite a bit out to get a good lather). It feels pleasant on your face and doesn't leave any residue after you've washed it off.

I don't really know why I like this face wash so much because other than the scent/fresh feeling, it's not really anything special but it has not given me any irritation on my skin which is rare. I think sometimes if you use a face wash that's too strong/stripping it just creates more problems. This one strikes a nice balance between being gentle and effective enough. Definitely will repurchase :] also I think they have some other products in the line such as toner and mud masks so I may check those out too.