November 23, 2014 | 1948 users online

Makeup Brushes - Too Faced - Flatbuki brush (extra short handle)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by mousygiggles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this included in a set. It is nice and super soft. I do use it if I am in a rush. It is a great brush for purses. However, it is not super useable daily to me. It is ok for blending but I prefer the larger kabuki.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by briestoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

12.50 for this soft little miracle . it is a great brush , costs alot less than most brushes and even the little box it came in is nice :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by xoxojentry

This is the softest brush ever!!!! I love it! It is great for travel because of the short handle! It is great quality as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush! It's so handy, I use it for everything. I use it to apply blush, powder foundations, setting powder, ... its the perfect size for application on the face. It's super soft and is one of the most durable brushes I've ever had. I wash it all the time and it still looks and feels brand new! Great value for the price, i reallllly wish too faced would expand their brush line because i love this one so much their line would be great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 7:06:00 AM More reviews by iacostamed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have two of the plus the full sized retractable one! I love them! They are so cute and soft and cruelty free! The size is perfect for applying blushe and bronsers!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by cherry29licorice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this Flatbuki brush . Totally vegan made from teddy bear hair so soft . I use it to apply my mac mineralize skin finishes and I love it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by GlamBunnyXOXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing for blush! I got it kinda thinking I wouldn't like it cause of it's size, but wanted to try it since I love Too Faced's brushes. I'm so happy I bought it. My blush goes on perfectly and pigmented with it. It's def a must have from Too Faced!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by rach82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just love things that are both cute and functional. I got this little brush in the Bronzed and Beautiful palette, and I'm just so impressed with the quality! Super soft, doesn't shed, feels great & light on my skin. This is perfect for your makeup bag/purse & on the go application. Now I want the full sized retractable one BAD. Highly reccomended!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the too faced retractable kabuki as well and was pleasantly surprised that this flatbuki is the same high quality (for a lot less)! It's a great price and great little brush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by rediska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very cute and soft brush. I use it to apply mattifying powder during the day. It's small, pretty and easy to wash.