November 26, 2014 | 1663 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - unconditional love

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wear this if you want to get noticed. I get SO MANY compliments when I even just put some on my hands, that alone makes it worth its price tag. Leaves my freshly shaved limbs soo soft, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by summerteeth1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this just okay - I purchased a very small bottle. I only wear it occasionally. It reminds me of something I can't quite put my finger on - my husband says I smell like cotton candy when I wear it. It is super sweet, which usually isn't my thing. But I think I only paid about $10 for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Mlle_Elle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this fragrance so much that I would up purchasing it in the HUGE 32oz 3-in-1, the HUGE 32oz body emulsion, the 8oz spritz and a super-size 4oz fragrance. Regardless of the fact that I layer every single one of these products together (all four!), the fragrance just will. not. last. I think it's ridiculous to have to jump through hoops in order for a fragrance linger for more than an hour, so I will not be repurchasing any of these items. I truly believe this fragrance should be made with the intent of longevity. It doesn't have to be 'in your face' to be long-wearing - Philosophy can still retain their desire for subtlety. But there's a huge difference between subtle and fleeting; a fragrance doesn't have to shout - it can speak. Unconditional Love, however, does neither. It is but a whisper.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am tad bit biased toward this fragrance. My mom got it for me last Christmas and I quickly ran out. It's a very feminine, sweet smell. Like I have mentioned in my other fragrance reviews, I think most women love the fragrances that bring back good memories for them. This is one of those for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 4:59:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a favorite of mine. I wore this all summer last year with S&G body butter and people would always complement my perfume. It's pretty cheap (the tiny bottle is $15!) and travel friendly. I will purchase again!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2011 4:09:00 AM More reviews by cdesla1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

too cloyingly sweet. smells very similar to falling in love. normally I love fruity scents but this doesn't smell fruity, it smells like candy. as I mentioned with FIL, this would be a good scent for a younger girl or tween but not a grown woman.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

When I wear this I get no blackberry nor sweetness. I only get citrus, in fact it reminds me of Gap So Pink. I already own that so I really don't need this. This will go back to store. I will continue to wear Falling in Love which I really like.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't normally review fragrances because I feel it's too subjective a topic but why not start. I sampled this scent at the Philosophy counter in Macy's one day & after a few hours, I was in a "must have" state because it smelled that good! I go back a few days later to buy what I thought was a rollerball, only to find out, 1) it's a spray bottle & 2) the yummy scent changed & didn't last as long as the sample. Oddly, now that I think about it, I may have sampled the lotion instead. Oh well, either way, it's a no for me. Smells too much like candy & didn't last long. Good thing it was only $21 at Sephora.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

To me this is a dead ringer for Trish McEvoy Blackberry and Vanilla Musk but has no lasting power. Maybe layering is the best way to get it to stay which is why they make body wash, lotion, etc. Slightly sweet and slightly floral which is nice but just doesn't last.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 More reviews by sugardust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. Very soft flora with a hint of berries. Not too sweet or heavy. Perfect for everyday use. Kinda pricey but for me well worth it. I've been wearing this scent for over a year. Will definitely buy this again.