July 29, 2014 | 1592 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Hydrazen Neurocalm Soothing Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by lihenegri

It becomes my mum's HG, and maybe will be mine soon.

The texture is not too thick, neither not too light. It goes in the skin immediately. Till now, it is the best cream I have ever used.

The smell is very nice.

The price is OK. well, not cheap for me but still affordable.

It leaves the skin moisturised and soft for the whole day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I had the day-version of this with SPF15. It wasnīt as good as I expected, nothing special, and nothing to make it worth the price. It did moisturize, but there was no calming effect on my skin at all, and thatīs what I was actually after, considering the cream is called Hydrazen Neurocalm. Also, I found it quite perfumey for a cream that claims to be so soothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 7:34:00 AM More reviews by simonique

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this ,is the best face cream i have ever used !
My skin is dry and sensitive but this cream works very well for me , unfortunately its expensive about Ģ 33...
If you have dry and sensitive skin this should work and also Vichy nutrilogie 2 its very good if you have very dry skin .
This are my favourites.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by boccuk1

Whenever I apply it, little red spots appear on my face. I think, I have allergy to something in it. This is reason why I will not buy it again. It gives a fresh feeling but not as much as aquafusion. If I want to use a simple moisturuser, I will prefer aquafusion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Eva5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first I thought this was lovely. I found the smell really pleasant and relaxing and it felt really comforting going on. My existing spots seemed to be healing. But then after about a week my skin looked parched and I began to get blocked pores from it in places I don't generally have much problem with so I stopped using it. I was not greatly disappointed that it didnt work because firstly, I had been given some generous samples so hadn't actually shelled out for it. Secondly, it has a very long list of chemicals in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Legs11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a great sample size of this and that lasted me 4 months!!!
I am almost out of it and im definately wanting to buy the full size jar. I wouldnt normally pay so much for a moisturiser but this is really lovely and doesnt irritate my skin at all! The scent is really clean and delicate and the consisitency is so light and it literally soaks into the skin. Only a small amount is needed so a big tub will last a good year!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i've been using it for a week now. so far i've no complaints. the texture is absolutely dreamy for a cream and the fragrance is not too bad. a very good facial moisturizer and yes, i will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by TheDee

i got this as a sample with my Lancome tonique and i have to say, it is absolutely AMAZING. my skin feels sooo soft and it has NOT broke me out at all....when i applied it to my skin i noticed that (and im not really good at noticing any other 'feeling' apart from irritation) my skin felt calmed and soothed. I've heard from many other reviews that it helped clear up breakouts for them too. Plus i have extremely sensitive skin which reacts with almost everything and before i know it, my face is covered with rashes and spots. but this moisturiser is absolutely amazing. oh God...i really have no words to describe my delight!!! :P

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by miralda

I love this stuff. Every time I feel my skin get itchy or slightly broken out I turn to it and everything is sorted out. It's a lovely smooth creme. Love it. I only wish they did it in a tube and added the scoopy spoon to the jar version.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 5:50:00 AM More reviews by kisuli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new hg product. I love the smell and texture and a little goes a long way. I am broke-out prone and so far this hasn't broken me nor irritated my skin. It leaves such a smooth and nice feel on the skin. Love, love, love!!