November 28, 2014 | 1066 users online

Hair Treatments - Miracle 7 - Leave-In Hair Mist

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by fabgeargirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My hair was fried after my (now former) stylist over-processed my hair. I've been trying everything from Queen Helene cholesterol treatment to..no kidding..put extra virgin olive oil in my hair and leaving it on under a heating cap overnight.

So far, I'm not that impressed. I'm highly sensitive to fragrances, and this was a bit strong for me. At first, it seemed to give me a lot more volume, but it does feel a bit dry (perhaps nothing I put on my hair is going to help...but that's another story). I may give it one more chance; if I don't see much improvement, I'm going to return it to Sally's.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by leinighte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this. I have only been using it for three days now and I have notice a difference in my hair. My hair is usually quite frizzy because I have thick wavy hair. This has helped with the frizz and the softness (I also color my hair) I have also notice less breakage. Because I color my hair so much I can't run my fingers through my hair without having a piece or two come out. Now I can.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by BellaLuella

LOVE it is very comparable to Its A 101 Half the price too. I found this with a deal at Sally's. Purchased this at 14.69 and recieved a full size shine spray which retails for 15.69. Should last me a year.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by DieMyDarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's the best leave-in conditioner/lotion I've ever used. Helps my super damaged hair stay so soft and manageable without being greasy or weighed down through heat styling.

It even helps my formally helpless hair air dry rather nicely. It's still frizzy, but not big and super fly away like it was before...I can actually go out and not be embarrassed if I have to let it air dry into it's natural waves/curls.

So not perfect, but the best yet. I'll definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by cuonbroadway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pretty good product! It definitely leaves my hair feeling hydrated and healthy. I'm not sure it lives up to all of its claims, though. I have fine, mostly straight hair and I find that I generally need to follow up with a light anti-frizz serum when my hair is dried. Otherwise, I'm pretty pleased with the product. I took off one lippie because it feels really slick when you spray it on your hair, almost like it's a little greasy. It dries just fine. And the top cover keeps popping off on my bottle. It's irritating, but not a huge deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by LakersGirl89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It smells really good and using it with the Miracle 7 shine spray and buriti oil it makes my hair soft and manageable. I have being using Miracle 7 products for over a year now and i continue to use them because its the only product that makes my thick hair nice and soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by JuJuBeanZLuvsYo

the reason why i give this 3 stars is not because it doesn't work but just because its just as good as the other drug store leavein's. it does what it says but things like garnier leave in cream works just as good so to save my wallet ill buy that instead

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by interruptedx

I love this leave in spray! It smells great, makes my hair so soft and untangles my hair like no other! I am on my second bottle and will rebuy. Usually sally's has some kind of sale or special going on with Miracle 7! Awesome product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 8:08:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This makes my hair feel silky soft and incredibly easy to comb out after washing. I feel like when I use this, it makes my hair easier to manage and style. The only con I have noticed so far is in the pump, the product wouldn't come out at all until I ran the nozzle/sprayer under hot water. I bought this at Sally's over the weekend and I also got the free Miracle 7 shine spray with this as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dear It's a 10,
I have to talk to you about something. No, no, don't cry, I still like you. It's just that, well... I've found another leave-in. It's called Miracle 7. It's made of almost the same exact stuff. It can do all of the same things you do, but... better. It makes my hair softer, shinier, healthier... Oh, and the slip and detangling... *sigh* It's more low maintenance, too. I don't have to spend so much on it. Granted, its fragrance can be a bit overwhelming at times, but its nothing I can't handle. Oh, and I know this is gonna sting even more, but its cuter than you. I mean, who doesn't like a sky blue and silver bottle with a big, cute cap sitting on their dresser? I'm sure you understand.
Well, It's a 10, I guess this is goodbye. I think we should stay in touch though, you know, just in case.
Love,