July 24, 2014 | 1873 users online

Hair Treatments - Miracle 7 - Leave-In Hair Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by BellaLuella

LOVE it is very comparable to Its A 101 Half the price too. I found this with a deal at Sally's. Purchased this at 14.69 and recieved a full size shine spray which retails for 15.69. Should last me a year.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by DieMyDarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's the best leave-in conditioner/lotion I've ever used. Helps my super damaged hair stay so soft and manageable without being greasy or weighed down through heat styling.

It even helps my formally helpless hair air dry rather nicely. It's still frizzy, but not big and super fly away like it was before...I can actually go out and not be embarrassed if I have to let it air dry into it's natural waves/curls.

So not perfect, but the best yet. I'll definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by cuonbroadway

Pretty good product! It definitely leaves my hair feeling hydrated and healthy. I'm not sure it lives up to all of its claims, though. I have fine, mostly straight hair and I find that I generally need to follow up with a light anti-frizz serum when my hair is dried. Otherwise, I'm pretty pleased with the product. I took off one lippie because it feels really slick when you spray it on your hair, almost like it's a little greasy. It dries just fine. And the top cover keeps popping off on my bottle. It's irritating, but not a huge deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by LakersGirl89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It smells really good and using it with the Miracle 7 shine spray and buriti oil it makes my hair soft and manageable. I have being using Miracle 7 products for over a year now and i continue to use them because its the only product that makes my thick hair nice and soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by JuJuBeanZLuvsYo

the reason why i give this 3 stars is not because it doesn't work but just because its just as good as the other drug store leavein's. it does what it says but things like garnier leave in cream works just as good so to save my wallet ill buy that instead

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by interruptedx

I love this leave in spray! It smells great, makes my hair so soft and untangles my hair like no other! I am on my second bottle and will rebuy. Usually sally's has some kind of sale or special going on with Miracle 7! Awesome product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 8:08:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This makes my hair feel silky soft and incredibly easy to comb out after washing. I feel like when I use this, it makes my hair easier to manage and style. The only con I have noticed so far is in the pump, the product wouldn't come out at all until I ran the nozzle/sprayer under hot water. I bought this at Sally's over the weekend and I also got the free Miracle 7 shine spray with this as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dear It's a 10,
I have to talk to you about something. No, no, don't cry, I still like you. It's just that, well... I've found another leave-in. It's called Miracle 7. It's made of almost the same exact stuff. It can do all of the same things you do, but... better. It makes my hair softer, shinier, healthier... Oh, and the slip and detangling... *sigh* It's more low maintenance, too. I don't have to spend so much on it. Granted, its fragrance can be a bit overwhelming at times, but its nothing I can't handle. Oh, and I know this is gonna sting even more, but its cuter than you. I mean, who doesn't like a sky blue and silver bottle with a big, cute cap sitting on their dresser? I'm sure you understand.
Well, It's a 10, I guess this is goodbye. I think we should stay in touch though, you know, just in case.
Love,
A Very Picky Curly Girl.

43 out of 44 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Considering the damage that I cause to my hair by ironing it, I need the most protection. This in combination with the Miracle 7 little oil serum does a great job for me. I spray some in my hair after coming out of shower and then comb my hair. It calms my unruly hair and noticeably, my hair dries even faster. It does make my hair feel silkier. The best feature of this product is that it does not feel like an extra heavy product on my hair. It is very light but does the job well. As you see in my review for the serum, this product along with the serum is the only combination that does not let my hair look frizzy or act weird in humidity. This is huge for me because I have always struggled with my hair in the humidity. Great product and highly recommended to people with unruly hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very efficient leave in conditioner. I originally bought so that i can use on my hair while using rollers. I find that it doesn't do an impressive job though. I have very thick, relaxed hair, a lot of it, with frizzy ends. I have to apply quite a bit of this to cover my entire head and ends. I do not think it is emollient nor does it give my hair any shine. Granted it leaves my hair soft, but I've used other leave in conditioners in the past that leave my hair with glass shine, softness, volume, and just plain beautiful. This doesn't do that for me. And I hate the scent. It smells of Granny Smith Apples, which is nice, but I don't like. It comes in a convenient spray on bottle, which makes it great to carry on to the peach to spray before hitting the water. And for keeping your ends clean when doing rollers. I hate to lower the rating, considering most of the reviewers love it. But I really think this could be better. Much better.