April 20, 2014 | 956 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmers - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by lozskii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy grail lip balm! This product is amazing

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by bapsy

When I saw this stick on this site I went to the store and bought myself 2 tubes, I had such high hopes but it didn't perform as well as I thought it would be. I started using it during winter last year when my lips are the driest (I have dry lips all year round) and I didn't notice much difference between this and other lip balms. I actually think the big tube is fun because it makes people think you're putting a glue stick on your lips. It softens my lips but it disappear quickly, I used it on my cuticles when I didn't have lotion at hand but I felt it was disappearing quickly too. I would probably buy it again if I need another balm but I'm in no rush since I keep a bunch of lip products and this one didn't make it to my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by mccarla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG lip balm. I hoard them and have them scattered throughout my house, car, and various handbags. I'm a lip balm enthusiast, but have only found a couple of balms in this realm. I love the scent, it applies well and is long-lasting, and the value is unbeatable.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by nekkun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ended up buying this because of all the positive reviews on here. I was so excited to try it and hunted it down in Superstore. It smells nice (like vanilla ice cream as some have said) and it is smooth going on my lips. I didn't mind the bigger tube vs other chapsticks because it was easy to find in my bag. However, the bad thing is that the top part of the balm broke off somehow (nooo) and now it looks really gross and I can't use it evenly on my lips. Taste nice and feels nice, but doesn't seem to be super moisturizing. The "soft lips" effect wears off quickly. I won't repurchase simply because I don't use it often enough. I prefer cocoa butter Vaseline!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by botanics

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. Everything I wanted the Weleda lip balm to be, but wasn't. Incredibly simple lip balm that keeps my lips moisturised without any overwhelming scents or silly flavours. Packaging is beyond plain, but the amount of product is fabulous. I have one on my bedside table, but I'm already planning to buy a few more to salt around in my handbags and downstairs bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jennifereal

This is my HG of chapsticks I keep it handy at all times. I love the smell, the size and the moisture. I'm a huge Palmers Cocoa Butter fan and this is definitely their best product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by lovemascara

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't think this says anywhere on the package that it is a lip product.
I've used this for years, but never on my lips. I think it is just a more convenient and portable form to carry around with you.
I have lived in the high desert in CA for 6 years (moving in 3 weeks, yay!!) and I have tried so many prescription and OTC creams that I truly believe there is nothing left to try.
This is the ONLY product that works on my hands.
Maybe if those of you who used it on their lips tried it on hands or feet you would really love it.
Just my 2 cents!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ngocngaoi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Basically the best lip balm for your money. I called this my giant glue stick. Some might not like how it's so bulky but I personally love that because it also makes application easier. I've tried many lip balms product in the past. This includes Burt's Bees, EOS, Chapstick, Aveeno, Nivea, Ocean Potion, etc. and I gotta this one does the best job a moisturizing and it stays on the longest. I have stubborn, chronically dry lips so this is saying a lot. Though I admit this could have something to do with its price. Since it's so cheap, I'm not hesitated to put it on whenever my lips are not moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by pab22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First thing I noticed about this was the interestingly convenient packaging that it was in; almost like a lip balm but thicker. (Although it looks like you can still use it for your lips according tot he label. ^ ^)

The second thing that I noticed was that it could help with the dark marks and blemishes of the face, which sounded great considering I had a lot of acne scars left behind.

And the third thing that took me by surprise was it's price. It was such a bargain of an item that I couldn't resist testing it out for myself. I bought this about the same time as my Derma E moisturizer, and used the two combined as part of my daily facial regiment.

What a difference they made for me. After a year of using this twice a day, a lot of the scars that would have taken years to disappear were gone. I hadn't even realized how evident that was until my aunt asked me why my face looked so nice and clear.

When you get that kind of a compliment from someone you KNOW it's worth it. I think I got two extra ones after the first one ran out because it's so wonderfully cheap. And because of the great packaging you really can take this anywhere.

It just goes to show you that great things really do come in small packages.

TIP: Try not to go crazy and smear it all over your face. Just rub the balm in the areas where the dark scars are most obvious and massage it after.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

got it as a freebee over my palmers cocoa butter formula
I love it . really moisturize my lips , feels so sofit & it has the yummy
white chocolate smell