November 23, 2014 | 2023 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this thing looks like a glue stick which will make for some amusing moments. it smells really nice, as many coco butter products do. it lasted me forever but i finally finished it. honestly it wasn't anything super special but it was a nice lipbalm that lasted a long time. it didnt make my lips super soft or amazing. it was just average. i wont be repurchasing this since i have become a lip balm junkie and have dozens to go through.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by peekachoo

Smells lovely and is moisturising but i found myself reaching for my carmex stick as my lips were still feeling chapped.
I would use this when my lips just needed a bit of moisture but if they were sore or for winter i would still opt for carmex as the salycylic acid tackles peeling too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by midori33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm ever! This is yet another beloved product that I've been so grateful to have discovered. I bought on a whim at an outlet store in a three pack. My husband and I use this for chapped lips only. It has a light sent and is not glossy at all which I like for balm. Lips just look and feel hydrated and healthy. I'll never use anything else to treat dry lips besides this; every other balm before this went in the trash. So many good reviews; everyone has to try this!! It WORKS. One of my few HG products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I had not even heard of this before stumbling on it here lol. I went out got a stick to try and wow...I am in LOVE. I grabbed 2 more right away for my purse and bedside. This stuff is my HG lipbalm now. The price is so ridiculous for the amount of balm! I paid $1.99 for one of mine and the other two I found for $2.99.
Its a HUGE chubby stick and should last for a good while. I started using it on my cheeks with my face moisturizer because I had some issues with very dry and irritated patches a week ago and it healed them super fast. No breakouts either. I LOVE this stuff. I seriously won't be bothering with any other balms, even EOS, I tried it and its good, but this stuff blows it out of the water.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by lins69

Love palmers coco butter products, its very good for you and smells awesome. I was excited when i bought this but for some reason this chapstick is goes on too thin and greasy, and always leaves an uncomfortable burning the the edges of my lips. So disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by lozskii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy grail lip balm! This product is amazing

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by bapsy

When I saw this stick on this site I went to the store and bought myself 2 tubes, I had such high hopes but it didn't perform as well as I thought it would be. I started using it during winter last year when my lips are the driest (I have dry lips all year round) and I didn't notice much difference between this and other lip balms. I actually think the big tube is fun because it makes people think you're putting a glue stick on your lips. It softens my lips but it disappear quickly, I used it on my cuticles when I didn't have lotion at hand but I felt it was disappearing quickly too. I would probably buy it again if I need another balm but I'm in no rush since I keep a bunch of lip products and this one didn't make it to my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by mccarla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG lip balm. I hoard them and have them scattered throughout my house, car, and various handbags. I'm a lip balm enthusiast, but have only found a couple of balms in this realm. I love the scent, it applies well and is long-lasting, and the value is unbeatable.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by nekkun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ended up buying this because of all the positive reviews on here. I was so excited to try it and hunted it down in Superstore. It smells nice (like vanilla ice cream as some have said) and it is smooth going on my lips. I didn't mind the bigger tube vs other chapsticks because it was easy to find in my bag. However, the bad thing is that the top part of the balm broke off somehow (nooo) and now it looks really gross and I can't use it evenly on my lips. Taste nice and feels nice, but doesn't seem to be super moisturizing. The "soft lips" effect wears off quickly. I won't repurchase simply because I don't use it often enough. I prefer cocoa butter Vaseline!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by botanics

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. Everything I wanted the Weleda lip balm to be, but wasn't. Incredibly simple lip balm that keeps my lips moisturised without any overwhelming scents or silly flavours. Packaging is beyond plain, but the amount of product is fabulous. I have one on my bedside table, but I'm already planning to buy a few more to salt around in my handbags and downstairs bathroom.