OPI Miami Beet

4.7

on 6/26/2012 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Beautiful, rich dark raspberry creme that applies smoothly with no streaks. Perfectly opaque in two coats. OPI's pro-wide brush is wonderful; I can easily coat my whole nail in two "swipes." I also find OPI polishes to dry quickly.

on 5/31/2012 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is great! Neutral to cool medium/dark purplish berry magenta. Easy to apply, no streaks, dries fast, cream finish. Wears like a champion, the formula is flawless. There is no visible difference between two and three coats, perfectly opaque. The color is a deep and rich, more grown up than typical magenta - would look good on anyone!

on 9/20/2011 10:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This color looks smashing on my skin tone!!! I got this for my birthday and I absolutely love it!!! I can wear it all year long!!! It's a must-have!!! It's easy to apply, the polish itself isn't too thick which would make your nails look goopy trying to apply a second coat!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I like this dark beet burgandy color; there's nothing grand about this color it's just okay. I don't think I'll ever need to buy this again because I don't reach for it often but I will keep it in my collection.

on 4/1/2011 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Seriously, one of my favorite colors.

OPI is the reason for everything. I love OPI, I could marry it if I could >:)

on 3/21/2011 9:26:00 PM

It's a deep rasberry colour but seems to look quite red and a bit vampy in some lights.

It definitely lives up to the quality I expect of OPI, opaque and streak free after 2 coats. It seems to last particularly long, for an extra 2 days longer than OPI polishes usually last on me. After 7 days it only had tip wear and a few minor chips and that's with major abuse (I was wearing OPI natural nails as a base coat and out the door which I prefer to SV).

on 12/28/2010 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this color, it looks exactly like its name, a beautiful beetroot color. It's a perfect alternative to a classic red, it looks classy and feminine just like red but edgy at the same time. It's bright and hot in the sunlight, but in artificial lighting you will be able to see the true beet color. This color is a cream, it applies super well, no streaks, just smoothness, it's also opaque enough to achieve the look in just 2 coats.

on 12/19/2010 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I tried this at a friends house.(Actually,I put it on my sister.)the application was SUPERB.absolutely perfect.no streaking or cuticle pooling WHATSOEVER.you honestly need about one to two coats,and that's all!it turns out to be a really pretty medium berry color,that I think would look good on with any skin tone.it looks really nice with my sisters (and mine) tan,warm toned skin.I love how berry colors look with medium/tan/olive skins!this would be a good,chic color for any time of thr year!highly,highly recommended!I was really impressed.

on 11/24/2010 5:09:00 PM

I really love this color, but it just does't last on my nails. Chips really easily, and it's not glossy enough for me. Since it isn't a unique shade (most other brands have similar colors) I guess when I finish my bottle, I will be purchasing this color again, but not from OPI.

on 9/17/2010 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had my pedicure with Miami beet and the last picture here represents it well. Very dark shade, almost burgundy, with hints of violet and red. Doesn't turn into brownish, which is a plus. Gets really opaque with two coats, nice cream color, but I won't buy it for now.

Popular Polishes