OPI Miami Beet

4.7

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this! I purchased it last year and thought it was too much. I guess a year makes a big difference. The color payoff is really pretty. I think I'm more amazed at the jelly like color than anything. This is a great fall and winter color. Not too much, just trendy and significant.

YES! This is the right colour for me! I've been looking for some nice deep purple with pink inside for really long time. This one is amazing, stays for 6 days without cheaping and every day I heard at least one compliment on my nail poslish. Little bit more purple than the picture shows.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Great colour! Has lasted me quite a while, I have had it for two years now and it is still in great condition, hasn't gone 'gluggy' at all. Bit expensive, but when its OPI, it's worth the extra $$. Lasts ages before chipping.

I probably had a wrong one, with bad formula - it was too liquid and made stains on my nails. Plus the color was different from the bottle.. I will try Manicurist of Seville instead.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was searching for a nice fall color and loved this one as soon as I spotted the bottle in the store. It's not too bright and not too dark/gothy looking. It's a cream nail polish, which is what I prefer. The color is sort of a raspberry. In certain light it looks like a dark, deep reddish color. It looks great on my fair, cool skin. It goes on smooth and dries quickly, and it's completely opaque in 2 coats. This is probably going to be my most worn nail polish during the fall and winter!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Beautiful, rich dark raspberry creme that applies smoothly with no streaks. Perfectly opaque in two coats. OPI's pro-wide brush is wonderful; I can easily coat my whole nail in two "swipes." I also find OPI polishes to dry quickly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is great! Neutral to cool medium/dark purplish berry magenta. Easy to apply, no streaks, dries fast, cream finish. Wears like a champion, the formula is flawless. There is no visible difference between two and three coats, perfectly opaque. The color is a deep and rich, more grown up than typical magenta - would look good on anyone!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This color looks smashing on my skin tone!!! I got this for my birthday and I absolutely love it!!! I can wear it all year long!!! It's a must-have!!! It's easy to apply, the polish itself isn't too thick which would make your nails look goopy trying to apply a second coat!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I like this dark beet burgandy color; there's nothing grand about this color it's just okay. I don't think I'll ever need to buy this again because I don't reach for it often but I will keep it in my collection.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Seriously, one of my favorite colors.

OPI is the reason for everything. I love OPI, I could marry it if I could >:)

Top Rated OPI Products