November 22, 2014 | 1931 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lickable

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by melllm

This is a great fuchsia that's not over the top which makes it very wearable. Most bright colors similar to this don't really look good on me for everyday use but this could easily work as a day time look. The color payoff is great and very buildable. Took off one lippie because I find it a bit drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is by far my FAVOURITE name of lipstick, "lickable", so catchy :P
loooovvveee the colour, a not-so-bold fuchsia. usually fuchsia is waaayyy too much on me, but this one is the perfect fuchsia!:D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

Strangely I bought this a few month ago and I've never worn it! I also have speak louder which I wear mainly of a day but Lickable is gorgeous. It's my perfect hot pink so I'm surprised I've never worn it. I remembered when I bought it trying it on and thinking it was a little bright however when I tried it on again yesterday I saw that it is builable. I don't like very bright lips but this is just bright enough to not be too dramatic and I love that it has a shimmer to it. Would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Shin786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a must have lippy for all skin tones as it is absolutely gorgeous! Instantly perks up your face as the colour is a very not so in your face fuschia pink. It's very build able too! Dab it on for a stain effect or layer it for a " my lips are just sooo kissable" type look! I was torn between this and GAT but wasn't keen on the blue undertones of GAT. Even my husband loved this lippy on me and insisted on snogging my face off!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Arlgar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is such a myth. I love bright blue pinks-- This lipstick is no doubt beautiful. HOWEVER, I feel as if it makes my teeth a bit yellow when I wear it! This is a strange thing because it's blue based and supposed to make teeth look whiter but I fear it does not. SO if I keep my lips closed I love it. When I smile-- I don't. It's not enough to not make me wear it again because my teeth are really white as it is. Nonetheless, some of you that may have an issue with more tinted teeth beware. Try it on in store, walk out in the sunlight... Would I repurchase? No. I'll be looking for another bright blue hot pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 7:22:00 AM More reviews by ohsoglam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!!!! Its one of my favorite lipsticks of all time EVER!! It's amazing! It gives u this hot pinkish-berry color. The formula is cremesheen so its glides on the lips without much tugging or pulling and it is moisturizing. And if u add a gloss???? I would definitely repurchase and repurchase and repurchase...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Sunnygirl12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. Every time I wear it, I feel sexy and womanly. I get compliments every time I wear this lipstck. If you want the color to pop more, at 2 to 3 coats. When I want a pink simmer look. I apply 1 coat of likable lipstick; & top it with a simmer lipgloss 💋

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first mac lipstick ever. I absolutely love this. My friend and I were looking around the make up counters and she told me I should try a hot pink color. I ended up loving the results and buying it. Staying power is great. Doesn't dry lips. It was between this and girl about town but this one is definitely more wearable. Will be buying more mac creamsheen lipsticks!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by blueingreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lickable is hot pink/fuchsia with some shimmer that is barely visible in the tube and invisible on the lips. The finish is dewy and juuuuust shy of opaque, which I think adds seductive dimension. Like reviewers below, I prefer it to MAC's Girl About Town; Lickable feels fresher and pinker due to the not-quite-sheerness mentioned above, the lightness of the finish (Girl About Town feels and looks a bit heavy or thick IMO) and the cooler color. It's just beautiful and I think hot pinks in general are quite flattering. Recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by dzehnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this lipstick. Prefer it to girl about town. And it's so wearable. Never use it with a lip liner. Maybe I should try it with one. Looks great neat though. One of my go to brights. For reference I'm nc45