December 21, 2014 | 1910 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes in Moulin Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I got this gloss in a swap and I really do like it! It leaves a very sheer rosy color on my lips, and it really lasts. I remember when the JT glosses first came out and how sticky they were, but I think they might've changed the formula, because they feel a lot thinner. Still, the wear is fantastic, and the color's very sheer. I knocked a lippy off because the smell is REALLY strong and floral. It smells nice and all, but it's very overpowering. Also it doesn't taste that nice either. I might buy this again if I can fork up the cash.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by mcioffi

This is my all time favorite lip gloss! I've always been a fan of Juicy Tubes, but never as much as Moulin Rose. I love the soft rose color and the smell!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in a sample tube and I love it! I'll be honest, the main attraction is the gorgeous rose scent. I also like the thick, moisturizing jelly texture, and it really stays on my lips. It's definitely not as pigmented as it looks in the tube, but that's OK by me. It gives my lips a nice, subtle pink jelly shine. I'd buy this again for the scent and the moisturizing properties. It's a nice gloss and makes me feel glamorous.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by marmiran23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

umm..hate to taint the good reviews here but this stuff is YUCK. first of all the color in the tube looks gorgeous--a soft pink with almost mauvey tones--but it is basically CLEAR gloss when applied! umm no thanks! i'm not going to spend a fortune on gloss that has zero pigmentation when i can get better color payoff from wet n wild glosses! seriously! i can't believe how overpriced this product is! and don't get me started on the fragrance! ewww! it smells and tastes awful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Maderine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my first experience with Juicy Tubes. I swapped for Moulin Rose and then swapped for a back-up! I love rose fragrances, but many rose lip products (Smith's, BeneFit) smell just too OTT for me. This is a perfect, light rose fragrance. There is a slight sweet taste to the gloss that doesn't bother me. It applies as expected for a standard slant-top tube--sometimes sloppy, sometimes just right. I prefer to squeeze a bit onto a clean finger then apply. It adds a very (very) faint pink tint to the lips, but the gloss and moisturizing properties are great. I wear this when I don't want to think about what to wear and/or when my lips are dry and need some TLC.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by chikababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a part of a gift set; I don't usually use Juicy Tubes because they're very sheer for their price. This was the same thing. It's a opaque light pink in the tube but applies quite clear. I do like how it gives me a nude glossy look, but there are other options to achieve that look. There's no shimmer or sparkle which I really enjoy. It lasts quite a while-- throughout my work shift until I had a lunch break. But it does last through water and time fine. The tubes are a bit hard to work with. They're slanted, which is nice, but I do prefer the wand/brushes over the messy squeeze tubes. They're 20CAD so I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by okusandman

108 PARIS Moulin Rose. The shade, the name, the scent and the flavor all come together for this one- it's all rose. Sheer rose color for the lips, no glitter or freeze. Rose scent and flavor as well. I wish all the JT shades were this easy to predict.