July 31, 2014 | 1010 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Wet 'n' Wild - eye make-up remover

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by foureyedmakeupgeek

I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy this product because it is very difficult to work with. It does burn a lot when it gets into your eyes, and it doesn't get off mascara or eyeliner. It does get eyeshadow off but it left my eyelids very tender. I'm disappointed with Wet n Wild because everything else by them works amazingly! The formula they use should be reconsidered or just simply taken off the market.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by lit0laura

MY EYES!
Oh my gosh, these burn my eyeballs so badly! It works very well, but there's no way I'll use it if it burns that badly! Did they even test these?!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

Burned my eyes an all 4 of my daughters. I bought this because it was cheap but also because for a bargain brand I love web n wild. Not only did this not remove eye makeup well at all
But in the process it made my eyes water and sting like crazy. Tossed it after it did the same to all 4 of my girls.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! This was the worst. It stung my eyes sooooo bad and smelled awful. How can you make a product for the eyes that burns them??!! Yes, I found the product for dirt cheap but geez!! I had no idea it would cause such awful pain, irritation and redness. This product needs to be yanked off the market!! RECALL! They obviously didn't do ANY real testing with this crappy chemical. No thanks WnW. I'll stick with your eyeshadows only.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by happyninja

Buy this product if you enjoy torturing your eyes! I bought this on a whim because it was on sale I wish I had looked at the reviews beforehand. I only used it 3 times before throwing it out and it made my eyes burn each time. The only good thing about this makeup remover is the bottle it comes in.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by leahraqs

Stings your eyes and the smell is awful, it smells really strong but it does get the job done

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This comes in a convenient squeeze top bottle that is easy to dispense. It works great for just damping a cotton swab. It is not oily or greasy and leaves a clean fresh feeling and no residue. It has a pretty lavendar color and nice scent and works fairly well at removing the stubbornest eye liner and masara. It does take a little more effort to get it all off though if you have more than 1 coat or are using waterproof cosmetics. The bottle is transparent so you can tell how much product you have left and it has plug in the top with a small hole so it really doesn't spill should it happen to fall over. The price is great and it does work. Now the negative and it's a big one. It seems to be be harsh and it does burn my eyes and cause stinging. Considering that this is eye makeup remover that is a major deal breaker. I am so disappointed because Wet N Wild has some really fantastic products that rival higher end lines, sadly this is not one of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by BlueCatAnubis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product to remove a water proof liquid eyeliner I have and for that purpose it works great. I accually like the product, the price is great at $1.99, has a nice fruity smell, and the packaging is great for Qtips. I place the Qtip on the opening and squeeze the bottle. Really good for the sensative area around my eyes. I have not encountered much burning from it, perhaps very mild, but no biggy. Does it's job for the purpose I bought it for, gave it 4 stars because you do have to scrub a little to get makeup off, but it does get off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

Usually WnW is a diamond in the drugstore rough. But with this doozy I found myself putting from the rough. It had a strong scent, it stung my eyes and didn't even remove all my makeup. Product fail!!! Never buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by icecreamed

oh 99 cents for eye makeup remover? so cheap, so easy.

okay - let's try thi-

OH DEAR LORD IT BURNS! AHHHHH WHY WET N WILD? WHY PRODUCE SEARING PAIN IN A BOTTLE TO BE APPLIED TO OUR MOST SENSITIVE AREA! ARGHHHHAdHA.