October 25, 2014 | 1835 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Wet 'n' Wild - eye make-up remover

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

This stuff burned my eyes SO bad and it didn't remove any of my eye makeup...I seriously removed more of my eye makeup with water than this...I wish I would've read the reviews before I purchased this.....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For the price, it's alright. I wouldn't make it my staple, but I purchased it on a whim when I was traveling and realized I'd left my $$ eye makeup remover at home. I don't wear mascara so I can't attest to how well it removes that, but it flat-out takes off my gel eyeliner, which normally is tough to budge. Doesn't make my lashes fall out like Klorane. Good packaging--easy to dispense.

I'll agree on the smell, though. So harsh. Smells like you could power a lawnmower with it. No skin irritation at all to me. If I just wet the cotton pad and swipe the makeup, no burning. Made the mistake of oversaturating it one night, held up to eye so the liquid seeped in, and holy balls, yeah it burned. So in a pinch, I'd grab it again for $1.50, but it'll never be my go-to.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Mimielle

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

There is nothing in this to either recommend it overmuch or warn against it. I picked up a bottle when I used to use a maybelline oil free eye makeup remover. I liked the strong, clean scent but I like scented products and am not usually sensitive to much.
I avoid getting any kind of remover in my eyes because mascara, even my beloved CHANEL, burns.

I did not have a reaction but like most other non-oily removers of this type, some unnecessary rubbing and wiping is required and THAT is not good for the delicate skin around the eyes, so that's the reason for my low rating. There are much better types of products to do the job without the rubbing.
I'll likely toss it when I blog my end of year 2013 product clean out.

I now use a 2 phase remover (Almay or Elizabeth Arden) to pat and gently melt away really stubborn waterproof stuff but micellar water for everything else. Simple, quick, gentle, effective, works on entire face like magic.

Ingredients on this were a bit frustrating to find so for allergy, here they are:
Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Fragrance/Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

NO NO NO ! It stinks & takes forever to remove makeup!! Worst item ever

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by foureyedmakeupgeek

I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy this product because it is very difficult to work with. It does burn a lot when it gets into your eyes, and it doesn't get off mascara or eyeliner. It does get eyeshadow off but it left my eyelids very tender. I'm disappointed with Wet n Wild because everything else by them works amazingly! The formula they use should be reconsidered or just simply taken off the market.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by lit0laura

MY EYES!
Oh my gosh, these burn my eyeballs so badly! It works very well, but there's no way I'll use it if it burns that badly! Did they even test these?!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

Burned my eyes an all 4 of my daughters. I bought this because it was cheap but also because for a bargain brand I love web n wild. Not only did this not remove eye makeup well at all
But in the process it made my eyes water and sting like crazy. Tossed it after it did the same to all 4 of my girls.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! This was the worst. It stung my eyes sooooo bad and smelled awful. How can you make a product for the eyes that burns them??!! Yes, I found the product for dirt cheap but geez!! I had no idea it would cause such awful pain, irritation and redness. This product needs to be yanked off the market!! RECALL! They obviously didn't do ANY real testing with this crappy chemical. No thanks WnW. I'll stick with your eyeshadows only.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by happyninja

Buy this product if you enjoy torturing your eyes! I bought this on a whim because it was on sale I wish I had looked at the reviews beforehand. I only used it 3 times before throwing it out and it made my eyes burn each time. The only good thing about this makeup remover is the bottle it comes in.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by leahraqs

Stings your eyes and the smell is awful, it smells really strong but it does get the job done