December 22, 2014 | 1412 users online

Polishes - OPI - Suzi & The Lifeguard

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by skyh1gh

I HATED THIS!
At first I liked the creamy dreamy pinkish color, then after I put it on, the soft shimmers totally ruined it, and plus, the formula for this one is really runny!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this shade! I'm NC20/LLL and it is the 'perfect' light-baby pink without being too matte or chalky nor too bright. It has just enough shimmer without being too glaring, It's got just enough color to add a little fun to your nails while still achieving that 'almost nude' look. Also it's not sheer, which I find too many light colors tend to be. This pink can also work thru any season imo.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its an Okay light pink...

upside is that it doesnt show up too much when chipped

downside is its boring....got it on sale though, so cant complain

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am quite disappointed with Suzi & The Lifeguard. This color is cool shimmery pink but the application is awful. It's too sheer the first 2 coats and even after 3, the finish is not even. May be may skin tone is too warm, this color is way too cool for my skin tone. The frosty finish isn't my cup of tea neither.

I think this polish is from the South Beach Collection. I like most other colors in that collection but sorry to say, not Suzi & The Lifeguard. I don't see I will reach for this color very often that's why I won't repurchase. But if you want a clean nail polish to go for work or to go out shopping, this is a nice color to have. I will prefer on fingers than toes as I don't think it will come out well in pedicure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This pretty very light baby pink with very slight shimmer. On my nails, its not shimmery at all which dissapointed me but I still think its pretty and girly color, also very work appropriate. I probably won't rebuy because its not that interesting but its great for the times when I don't want to decide which nailpolish to pick and this one goes with everything. I got tipwear after 3 days but I wash my hands a lot and type all the type so not bad.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color wasn't a light enough pink.. blended too much with skin unless your more tanned than i, go for this color. Don't love the frosty aspect.. needs two coats on me.. any more is just silly it doesn't add anything to it. I much prefer creams i have realized! but i LOVE OPI still! :P Frost takes away from the color and shine!! ALSO, it takes forever to dry on me .. maybe because it gets gloopy after a year? :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by voxamoeba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty, but when I put it on my toes, it makes my feet look kinda dirty. I wash them everyday, so it must be the polish's fault. On my hands it makes my fingers look very pinky-girly-ballerina princess-y.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

Two coats and it's the perfect subtle, but super pretty pink. I won't buy it again because I'm not absolutely in love with it and I value variety in my nail polishes too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 8:21:00 AM More reviews by pzhenga

THIS GORGEOUS BABY PINK, OPI HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by MaxineHalifax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Suzi & The Lifeguard is my everyday work colour. It's sheer with one coat, opaque with two. It holds up quite well and goes with everything where it's so pale. I don't think I'd buy it again because it's so pale and there's lots of pinks out there. It does serve it's purpose of being a barely-there colour though, which is why I bought it.

Got it for 10 dollars with shipping from an ebay store, which made it much more affordable than going to a salon and buying it there.