Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Clinique says:
Wear oil-free, dermatologist-developed Even Better Makeup SPF 15 and something amazing happens: Without any makeup, see improved clarity, a more even skin tone, visibly diminished age spots. For all ethnicities. In just 4 to 6 weeks. Broad spectrum SPF helps protect against future darkening. For continued benefits-even after you take it off-partner with Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.

About me:
NC10/15, bright blue eyes, chestnut hair (original blonde), very sensitive skin (and very very sensitive eyes) and Rosacea.

I only got a sample of this foundation but the MUA was very generous so I had enough foundation to last me at least 6 days.

So far I have used Superbalanced foundation and Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer by Clinique. For the first time ever I can actually wear a Clinique foundation without adding a white foundation to make it a little lighter in colour, woha! I got the sample in Fresh Beige ( it's not on their website though?) and its a perfect match.

What I really like about this foundation is that it is quite pigmented and that this shade I'm using (Fresh Beige) is quite yellow! Usually when I put on foundation I really need to use some bronzer and highlighter to make my skin look more alive again but not with this foundation, I don't have a clue how it works, but it works and that's enough for me!

It covers my Rosacea (redness) and some hyperpigmentation. It's not a very matt foundation, it is more dewy to me. I apply some Clinique Redness Solution powder on my t-zone and on the apples of my cheeks or I use my Blended Face Powder to really set this foundation.

Staying powder is great, at least 10 hours on me.

Overall a great foundation and I'm def. going to buy this foundation the minute I ran out of my MS Tinted Moisturizer by Clinique.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After seeing good reviews on this product I decided to get colour matched and take a sample of this product home to try. I have oily skin with occasional breakouts so I wanted something to cover all the red marks and also keep my face relatively shine free for more than 15 minutes. I'm so glad I only got a sample because although this product has full coverage, as soon as I put it on I saw how thick and oily it looked already. Even after I put powder on it still looked really heavy and kind of sets into any fine lines or frown lines you have. This product also oxidises to a darker shade than when you test in the shop which meant that after half hour I looked quite orange - I got shade 4 which definitely isn't orange. Such a shame as I had high hopes for this product.

I usually just use power foundation for everyday wear but when I am going out or if I want a super polished look I use this under the powder. It doesn't break me out and my fading spots looks almost invisible after wearing this a few days in a row. It completely covers the redness in my cheeks. Sometimes I use this as a concealer for older spots when I want them to just dissappear already! I also really like that this doesn't feel like a mask when it's on my face.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation was pretty disappointing. I have tried it several times, but every time I wear it, I am reminded of the many things I don't like about it. I apply it to clean skin and it blends pretty decently, but the coverage is much lighter than I prefer and it feels heavy/sticky on my skin. I have also found that once the foundation 'sets', it oxidizes and the color appears much darker (which is really frustrating because the color is initially very beautiful and matches my skin very nicely).

It might be better for people with dry skin as it might be more easily absorbed. I will finish the bottle because even though it does feel heavy/apparent on my skin, I at least know that since it is a Clinique product, the ingredients are good quality and maybe it's nourishing my skin? I have used Clinique products for years and thought I would try another foundation mostly just out of curiosity because I'm super happy with my Holy Grail foundation, Estee Lauder Double Wear, but I will not be re-purchasing this foundation.

I got this in shade 24(Linen), as a gift. The overall coverage is good, it lasts long and my skin does not feel dry or caked when I wear it. Nevertheless, the product sets in lines in your face a bit, which creates optical 'wrinkles', especially in bright lightning.
I personally prefer to use this as an under-eye concealer, it blends in nicely with my natural skin tone and that way works better for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My HG foundation - I have a backup of this in case I run out. I have this in shade 04 - Cream Chamois, and am around NC30 in MAC colours.

My skin is really sensitive (rosacea), so most makeup and skin care products either break me out or cause my cheeks to flare with a painful red rash. This did neither.

A little goes a long way with this - the coverage is quite good. However, it still looks like my skin, only better - evening out the redness that I have.

With or without primer, this lasts all day, coming off only when I take it off in the evening.

I will keep using this as long as Clinique makes it, and hope they never discontinue it.

The coverage is good, but that is also the problem. On days I wore this foundation, my skin looked aged as the foundation settled into lines and just looks like a layer on my skin. I will return it and go back to the Dinair applied with a brush.

Not as good as the superfit makeup that was discontinued but it still works well. I like that it's fragrance free.

Now I kind of got used to it and it doesn't seem so bad, but at the beginning it broke me out, and the color became yellower after a few minutes.
The finish is nice, but I won't buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This foundation was a part of my Color IQ when I got matched. I was matched to Pecan (32), my color iq # is 2R14. Firstly, I sampled this foundation because I wanted to make sure that I love the foundation before I purchase it. I love this foundation, it provides a natural luminous flawless face, which is perfect for the summer and spring months. The coverage is moderate to full, it can easily be build up to get more coverage, which I prefer.It feels light and hydrating on the skin, it feels like nothing when I finishing applying it. It covers any small blemishes and imperfections. I found that it didn't settle in my pores or highlight them either. I would wear this foundation as my everyday foundation because it is so light and hydration on your face + it provides some skin benefits also. It perfect for all skin types, because my skin type is combo/oily so I definitely good for people with my skin type and other skin types.