December 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by MyleiZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very oily/acne prone skin, and most of the time when I use this I don't even need concealer for my acne! It's very easy to layer, and leaves your face with an even, bright complection. It does have a very natural-shiney finish, so for my oily skin I have to finish off with a powder, but for all seasons, even the dry winter, this foundation is great! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

I wanted to love this product, I was so excited when it finally arrived in the mail, but it does not live up to it's hype. I have dry combination skin with an uneven tone. My skin is quite fair, but when using the matching tool I was matched to Ivory. I figured that was fine since I'm Classic Ivory in Maybelline, and they looked to be fairly similar shades.

Too bad this foundation is horribly dark. It was much darker than it initially appeared, and oxidized to a horrible orange shade! It also settled into my pores and dry patches terribly! I thought at first it was my moisturizer but I gave it a second go with a primer and, though it wasn't as bad, it was nowhere near flawless. My face looked better without it. Never trying a Clinique foundation again, I'll stick to their moisturizers.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Maroko

This is a good foundation, the one i like the most of the other foundations i have (mac face and body, bourjois healthy mix and vichy dermablend corrective foundation). It oxidises like crazy, to fix that you have to press-press, not wipe- a tissue on your face right after applying it. This removes any extra foundation and prevents it from oxidizing. It lasts all day on my combination skin (in the summer, with slight perspiration in the humidity and sun) and covers well (medium coverage).
I won't be buying it again if i ever run out of it, because i want to try other foundations to find the one i like the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Aussieapricity

I love this foundation! I would recommend this to ANYONE! It goes on very thin, but has a lot of coverage! I have lots of acne, and this never looks like I've caked it on. One of my all time favorites!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using clique even better foundation for nearly 6 months now! I went to the clinque stand and was given a 7 day sample for me to try! Over 2 weeks later I was still using the sample pot, something that I was so surprised at and the only reason I had to thrown it away still with foundation in it was that I smashed the pot it came in! Previously I was using a lot of foundation all be it a cheaper one just to gain a smooth all over coverage! I also had a problem with foundation " falling off " I would put a full face of foundation on an within a hour it was coming off, It looked like I hadnt bothered! I even spent money on primers even a Dior one this didn't seem to make a difference!
Now back to the clinque, after I used the sample I went back and bought a bottle I think it's 03 ivory as I'm really pale! The colour match I have to say is really good sometimes foundation can look a little orange but this doesn't! Also a little goes a long way I find myself not having to use as much as before! I get a nice coverage and it makes my skin look dewy which with dry skin like mine a near miracle! I do use clinque face wash etc so this might be a reason why things work so well together! My biggest problem with foundation was that it came off quickly, this is probably he best foundation Ive used, I does come off but it usually lasts a lot longer so I can't really complain!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by cy1234

I love this foundation ! I'm prone to breakouts and this one does not make me breakout at all ! It offers decent coverage without making it feel heavy or caked on. I don't think it does very much for improving skin tone but it's great as a foundation in itself. The colour matches really well too !

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by vivian308

I used 2 bottles of this foundation, and will continue using it, I don't know about the "even better" claim that it will even out your skin tone, but this definitely does its job well at covering acne scars and imperfections, but it can be pretty natural looking too if u use light amount. I like the fact that it has SPF and doesn't break my skin out...No I must say that the fact that it doesn't break me out is a number one fact that makes me keep going back to this foundation over and over...I think Clinique makes good makeup that don't seem to be troublesome to breakout skin..I also tried their Acne Solution foundation but that one is a bit more heavy, also it made my skin dry out because it has Salicylic Acid in it so I stopped using that and switched to this one...This one seems to fit my skin better...I think it's not a good idea to put Salicylic in makeup products like foundation, if I want to treat my skin I would use skin care, not foundation, and too much salicylic acid all together will cause skin irritating..

This foundation though, can be cakey at times when I used it a lot, but now I just use it very light to help cover some small acne scars that I have left, so I have no problems with it, wil keep using it until I found something better, but for now, I'm happy with it..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by ds17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am huge fan of most clinique foundtions and thsi is one of my favorites. The Even Better foundtion has a nice full covergae without being overtly matte. I am acne prone so lumious foundations only make the uneven parts of my skin standout, but I hate that cakey or super matte look, I still want it to look like skin. This product does that very thing. I am able to cover my acne and still have a nice semi matte finnish that gives dimension to my face. The price point to me is worth is for the product and how long it last.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by jennamarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation has saved me. Before I had years and years of acne and fighting trying to cover it and left with shallow marks/discolorations. And finally decided to try a "higher end" foundation and this had best rating on Paula's choice as well as some YouTube gurus favorite. This has not only slowed down my acne completely it has also faded the marks and discolorations ( I do use other products like Dennis gross peel, but I wear this foundation daily and think it has had more of the impact) because I don't have oily skin it stays all day on me with setting powder. I do use 2 shades mixed to get the color I need, I have light skin with a yellow undertone. Can't say enough good things, best thing for people with/used to have acne/or past marks, and people with average/dryer skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by IMalfa

I believe It's a pretty good foundation especially since I have post acne scars/marks. It helps them fade away faster (if you also exfoliate weekly). The staying power is iffy some, especially if you have oily skin like I do, but that can be easily resolved. The kind of skin one has really has an effect on the overall look.