November 23, 2014 | 947 users online

Blush - Chanel - Les Tissages de Chanel - Blush Duo Tweed Effect in Tweed Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I find it gives me a natural healthy flush of colour-from-within and really makes me look fresh and young. This colour is also very versatile since its so natural looking (like I'm blushing). Its also very long lasting (as mentioned by the previous reviewer). i find though that i have a hard time picking up the product. I have to literally swipe/scrub off the first layer each time with tissue and still i can't pick up pigment on the brush. For this reason I'm not repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by pinklipstick23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the worst blushes I've ever used. It's barely pigmented and you can barely see it on my skin. The lovely glitters are gone after using it once. I even prefer the E.L.F. blushes over this one. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The only reason I gave this 4 lippies is because it's not Narcisse. I've given up trying to find a replacement for that... nothing is able to mimic that color. But my favorite SA at Chanel always wears this blush and we have similar coloring (pale, cool toned, light hair) and it looks beautiful on her. I love the way it looks in the pan too (not that it really matters since it'll eventually be blended together as I use it).

This is very light and sheer, more so than Narcisse and that's on the lighter end of the blush scale in my eyes. This isn't as pale color wise, but as far as intensity of pigment this is much less dense. I need to use about twice the amount of this color to get the effect of almost any other blush I own. Not to say that bothers me at all. Sometimes I just don't want a lot of color on my cheeks. But since I'm not a fan of bronzer or contouring colors, and I'm too pale to comfortably go without some sort of color most of the time, this is a great alternative.

It's a dainty pink, not obnoxiously candy colored or fake. I love the subtle micro pieces of silver and gold shimmer too. It's a great choice on the days when I don't want to bother with blush and highlighter because it adds a gorgeous touch of glowing pink. I don't have to be precise applying either. It's too finely milled and sheer to ever look caked on, blotchy, or chalky. I've even used it on my eyelids and it looks just as good.

I've never had a problem with sensitivity or irritation, and the quality is excellent. Absolutely worth the money. I don't think I'll come close to going through this anytime soon, but I would repurchase if needed somewhere down the line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Brunettegirl

Update:Originally gave this a 5, now a 3...I returned this...I think this would be better suited for cooler toned girls...I also had to apply way too much to acheive my desired depth and much prefer Chanel JC blushers for texture and pigmentation...
I absolutely adore Chanel blushes and decided now that I have finally hit pan on fav jc Chanel blsuher, it was time to go shopping! .... There were two younger SA the day I arrived at the Chanel counter, both whom had on the PERFECT blush look that I was going for and when I asked them each what blush they had on it just so happened to be this lovely color ....Just GORGEOUS and magazine worthy!!! They also both told me they wear Ivory in Teint Innocence foundation like myself.........At first I wasn't so sure of the color though when they showed me the pan. I am NC 20-25 ish, and clearly lean more warm on the neutral scale...I persoanlly find my skintone VERY HARD to match, (I am often told I am fair- olive,or yellow-ish undertones) and find anything with a strong brown or orange undertone just looks terrible on me and makes me so drab, but often pinks are too cool and just don't work either ...My doubt went away though when one of the girls swiped this on me...My skin pulled brown from this blush too, so it wasn't quite as cool as I originally thought, maybe more neutral-cool and seem to be the right contrast for my warmer fair skin...Just lovely for a day look or a natural but put together look for the office....Really am enjoying my new tweed pink...Goes to show you simply have to try stuff on...You will probably want to be a little heavy handed, as I have to sweep a few strokes to achieve my desired intensity due to it's sheerness...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is such a pretty pink on my fair, cool skin. It's a cool pink that goes on very sheer, and imparts only a slight amount of shimmer. I don't like too much sparkle, and this has just the right amount. I get compliments when I wear this. I can see this being way too light on most other skin colors, other than fair. Very pricey ($45).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2009 5:15:00 AM More reviews by shonascully

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

To be honest, I thought this was pretty average. The colour is pretty and the packaging is beautiful (as usual), but that's about it IMO. Lasting power is alright, but I don't find that it lasts as long as my NARS blushes. The colour doesn't really show up that much - I suppose it's probably designed to be very subtle, but I find that I have to swipe it quite a few times to get the desired amount. I love the fact that it has a cute little brush along with it, and it's a great size, but it's so scratchy! I use it for touch ups (so I don't have to carry around another brush), but it feels horrible on my cheeks. I really would have expected better from Chanel.

All in all this doesn't seem to be worth the cost. I got it for free so I can't really complain, but I definitely won't be repurchasing another tweed blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by GirlFromB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A pretty pink that lasts all day. A natural flush and it builds up without looking caked. The golden flecks scared me a bit, but you hardly see them once applied. All together a very satisfying choice and a good winter alternative for Nars' Orgasm (which is a little more peachy and my summer favourite). I bought it with a 30% discount, but don't know whether I would purchase at full price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For the price? No way! Pretty enough, but again, not for such an exhorbitant price. MAC Well Dressed is a much prettier shade of pink, IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by sscoult

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Adore this sweetheart pink blush! Very subtle shimmer. My favorite pink blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by chanel277

When I first saw this product I thought that it would be too light for my nc30 complexion and the pigmentation would be poor but I was completely wrong.I had the chance to try this blush at a sephora and I was impressed,I went back the next day and bought it.What can I say about the packaging we all know that Chanel is very good at it.The colore is pink and the pigmentation very good.The texture is amazing and lasts all day.The most impressive thing about this blush is the quality of the powder!!!it's not powdery at all and gives the impression that the color comes from the skin and not from a powdery product.The color is perfect gives life and dimension to my skin and a very fresh,healthy,pretty look.I m very into pink blushes write now,I think for yellow skin tones it's the best option.I've tried a lot pink blushes from different brands but non of them worked as good as this one.I've tried Bobbi Brown's pale pink,Clinique's pink love,Estee Lauder's Rose Nuance and many more.But non of them was right for me.Bobbi Brown's the color was good but I don't like too matte flat textures on my cheeks and this texture is way too matte.Clinique's was good also but the formula,for me,was quite heavy and thick.Chanel's blush is perfect sweeps on feather light but builds to full color.Contains a tiny,TINY hint of shimmer but has natural,skin-like finish and this is the finish that my blush want to give.Two thumbs up for Chanel!!!