April 18, 2014 | 1973 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by MzCat

I really love this cremesheen. I love nude lips and this is one of my go-to glosses. I've actually repurchased this! The packaging is sleek and beautiful. The color is a great nude that doesn't wash me out. I like wearing this with a nude lip liner to make it look a bit more opaque. I lightly use the naked liner all over my lips and then pop Boy Bait on top. It's also great on its own. I love that there's a little bit of a pinky tone to prevent it from looking like concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just got this lovely lipgloss. I went to a MAC store and asked for a pale/little pink lipgloss, and the seller got me this one. And I'm glad! It makes my natural red lips more neutral which i LOVE, and it dosen't stuck in the grooves in my lips like other lip products do. + it moisturizes the lips :)
This will become my regular everyday lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by meganterese

I was looking for something that was similar to my lip color and this is PERFECT! I went to MAC to get my makeup some and was very pleased with this product. The best part is that it is not sticky at all! This will become my regular everyday lipgloss; I am in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im on my second tube and about to buy my third one. lovely nude color that you can wear it alone or on top of a pink /nude lipstick.
today i tried it on top of the viva glam gaga lipstick and it created a lovely shade- color (think nudish gaga pink). if you are quite fair (nw15 - nw 20) and try to find the perfect nude lipgloss that wont make you look like dead, i think boy bait is one of the best choices.
thats why i keep on buying it though its a bit expensive, considering the little amount of product you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by gojiberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A cute, nonsticky, pale peach/apricot nude gloss with the standard vanilla cake batter scent. Looks subdued worn on its own. No sparkle. I've used the whole tube and am using it as a b2m empty. Probably won't repurchase just because there are so many other glosses to try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by bloodymerry52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Boy Bait... how do I love thee? This is my fav Creamsheen and my go-to lip gloss. I like how it is creamy just like the name says, and is not sticky. The smell is nice too. I am NW15 very fair with blond hair and brown eyes - this shade is perfect for women with fair skin, well any skin tone could pull this off since it is a nude pink. I prefer natural looking makeup and I layer this over top of High Tea. Sometimes you can find Creamsheen at your CCO or www.allcosmeticswholesale.com at pretty good prices.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Bucephala

I love this gloss. It's one of my more worn glosses, perfect for everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

One of my FAVORITE lip colors that I own.
It's a nude with very small hints of pink and purple. Any skin color of any type can wear it. It's creamy and long wearing. It's sticky like all of MAC's lip glosses, so it's just something you have to get use too.
Of course, it won't hold up to eating but almost nothing does, or does well.
There's literally nothing negative I can say about it.

Would highly recommend and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by jimmychoordam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Oh how I love Boy Bait. It's fantastic, I've nearly finished my 2nd one so I am about to purchase my 3rd one. The price is not cheap I agree but to me it's worth it. It's fantastic it doesn't dry out your lips, gives the finish of a lip gloss but lasts way longer than a gloss. I wear it on it's own or sometimes I glam it up with a brow/pinkish lipliner or I outline my lips with Viva Glam VI gloss, combination is sooo pretty. I always bring it with me, definitely a product you should own.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this lip gloss. It comes out as a creamy nude on my minimally pigmented lips. Very glossy and lasts long for a lip gloss.

Update: I layer this over the lipstick Half n Half and it looks amazing!