September 18, 2014 | 2092 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Champagne

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Mebs786

I absolutely love this blush!!! This gives my skin such a gorgeous glow and makes it look so dewy when I lightly apply it all over under my foundation. I wear it as a blush, eyeshadow, highlighter. This is very subtle and the shimmer is not over the top. Also stunning when applied over other blushes for when I want more colour. This is definitely a fave of mine and I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2009 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Most amazing highlighter ever!! This totally beats NARS Albatross or any MAC MSF I've tried. It looks sparkly, but it is by no means glittery. It leaves an ethereal glow/delicate shimmer to my cheeks, just gorgeous looking. It makes it look like I'm naturally healthy and glowy. I wore it today after getting only 3.5 hours of sleep and it made my tired skin look smooth and well-rested. I normally hate anything that makes me look shiny and prefer a matte look, but this really enhances my complexion. It blends well, melts into my skin, and stays put. Total HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by peiramn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

.. what they said
no but really.. the best highlight colour i have EVER purchased. there are so many uses for this product and the quality of the minerals are beyond compare.. i think this is definitely where everday minerals has bare minerals beat! the wide selection makes it so easy to experiment with different looks and i'm so glad i experimented with champagne!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 6:49:00 AM More reviews by bellaplutt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought a sample of this because I'm trying to switch from my very pretty but not so nice mineral makeup that contains both bismuth and triclosan! So I thought of mixing a tiny amount of this in the EM base of my shade (I've tried Fairly Light and Golden Fair so far) to get the shine you otherwise get from the bismuth.

Otherwise it works perfectly as a highlighter, but as another reviewer said, you get a ot of shimmer so be gentle on the hand... :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by kitashi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an awesomely versatile shade! I use it as a highlighter under the brow and on the cheeks, and a tad on the inner corner of my eyes. But you must be careful with this shade, it is extremely shimmery. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 7:42:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

YES! A fantastic, iridescent, highlighting blush!! This stuff is like the Northern Lights in blush form. Amazing staying power...once you put it on, it melts into your skin. It's a perfect, glamorous touch for an evening out..this is an awesome highlighting blush that will always be in my collection. Very multi taskin...I love using it on my eyes and lips as well to add dimension. BRAVO!

xoxoxo
luv,
jessie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I absolutely adore this blush! It has a sparkling champagne color to it that just makes your face look so much more alive with it on. Even though it is labed as being a blush, I use it as either an eyeshadow, highlighter, or blush.

As long as EDM keeps making it, I will definitely keep buying it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 2:33:00 AM More reviews by fihe

this is one of Everyday Minerals' "lucent" blushes, which provides very little color but a lot of iridescence. I use it not only on the cheeks, but also on the eyelids and browbone as a highlighter. it's really good for when I haven't had much sleep! you can't see the shimmer unless you look closely, but from far away, my face just looks like it's glowing :)