Revlon Wet/Dry Powder Foundation

on 12/25/2002 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I love this product. If you like Lancome's dual-finish powder foundation, you'll love this.
It's not too expensive, the colors are pretty neutral and natural, and it gives decent coverage with SPF.
The only drawback would be that it is best worn dry, as a powder over foundation or moisturizer. Worn wet, it can be a little drying and streaky (but most wet/dry foundations are so anyhow)
This makes my skin look really smooth; I've even gotten comments on how nice my skin looks with it.
This is a makeup keeper.

on 10/10/2002 7:25:00 PM

Perhaps the worst foundation I've ever tried (and I've tried a lot of them), it's the most unnatural, horribly colored, greasy, powdery, smelly messy thing. Don't try this unless you wanna look like a geisha.

on 7/6/2002 11:42:00 PM

This powder foundation has light to meduim coverage and I really like the way it covers my huge pores. It makes my pores look invisible and my skin look so smooth. Probably its partly b'coz of the good sponge that is provided. But the powder foundation does not last on the face for long.

on 6/22/2002 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product gives fair coverage, and the colours are great; Ivory Beige is actually light enough for my skin, and not too yellow. It does feel a bit heavy on my forehead, and accentuates the flakes in a big way. Fine for cheeks/chin/throat.

on 1/17/2002 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this stuff stinks. what a waste of money. wet or dry, it looked really fake. hard to get a natural look with this stuff.

on 6/6/2001 10:04:00 AM

Nice sheer, light to medium, natural coverage. Does not cake at the end of the day or accentuate flakes. The colour, Sand Beige is perfect for my asian NC30 skin and it does not turn colour. One of the few powder foundations that did not break me out.