April 20, 2014 | 1807 users online

Powder - Revlon - Wet/Dry Powder Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2002 3:51:00 AM More reviews by adia1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. If you like Lancome's dual-finish powder foundation, you'll love this.
It's not too expensive, the colors are pretty neutral and natural, and it gives decent coverage with SPF.
The only drawback would be that it is best worn dry, as a powder over foundation or moisturizer. Worn wet, it can be a little drying and streaky (but most wet/dry foundations are so anyhow)
This makes my skin look really smooth; I've even gotten comments on how nice my skin looks with it.
This is a makeup keeper.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2002 7:25:00 PM More reviews by peek_a_boo

Perhaps the worst foundation I've ever tried (and I've tried a lot of them), it's the most unnatural, horribly colored, greasy, powdery, smelly messy thing. Don't try this unless you wanna look like a geisha.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2002 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Natashia

This powder foundation has light to meduim coverage and I really like the way it covers my huge pores. It makes my pores look invisible and my skin look so smooth. Probably its partly b'coz of the good sponge that is provided. But the powder foundation does not last on the face for long.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2002 4:10:00 PM More reviews by gilliegaloo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product gives fair coverage, and the colours are great; Ivory Beige is actually light enough for my skin, and not too yellow. It does feel a bit heavy on my forehead, and accentuates the flakes in a big way. Fine for cheeks/chin/throat.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2002 9:50:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this stuff stinks. what a waste of money. wet or dry, it looked really fake. hard to get a natural look with this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2001 10:04:00 AM More reviews by plumfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice sheer, light to medium, natural coverage. Does not cake at the end of the day or accentuate flakes. The colour, Sand Beige is perfect for my asian NC30 skin and it does not turn colour. One of the few powder foundations that did not break me out.