October 1, 2014 | 1977 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

BEAUTIFUL CREAMY APPLIES WELL SMOOTH AND PRETTY COLOR IN TUBE AND ON LIPS THIS IS MY FAVORITE THEN PINK PLAID AND PLEASE ME AND CREME D' NUDE I LOVE THESE CREMESHEENS BUT CREME CUP IS PERFECT I DONT CALL IT A NUDE ITS JUST A PRETTY LIGHT CREAMY PINK SHADE JUST PERFECT.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just recently bought this, it's my first mac lipstick :) I really like it! The undertones are a bit blue, but for the most part it's a pretty pink shade on my NC20-25 skin. Its semi matte and comfortable on the lips, it doesn't last that long but that isnt a big deal. I'd buy again! But I'd like to try Hue first. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought I would really like this due to all the positive reviews, but there were strong blue undertones. Looks like I will be sticking with Creme d'Nude. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 7:02:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only nude I've ever felt comfertable wearing. It's the perfect pink-rosy-nude color for my skin tone. And it feels good on my lips as well, not drying at all. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Alimulc4

Perfect nude without being chalky or too light. So gorgeous with just natural makeup or a neutral smokey eye. Love love love

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by FNP

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a FB makeup page. It is my very first MAC product and I LOVE IT!! It is the perfect nude on my dark purple Filipino lips 😊 I am now hooked on mac lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Loveandcouturexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Creme cup is pretty much my perfect color. I LOVE pinky nudes. This is my second tube, and I don't believe i've ever used up an entire lipstick and repurchased one before this! Creme cup is a cremesheen, (my favorite mac lipstick finish), and it's moisturizing but still really pigmented. It's amazing, and I think it is a great universally flattering color! It's amazing, and has been my favorite lipstick for years.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This lipstick is horrible...I'm finding MAC lipsticks to be very hit and miss. I received this in the mail over a month ago and while the colour is absolutely gorgeous against my pink toned, fair skin, the formulation is dreadful. It does not go on smoothly at all. When I apply this lipstick, I feel like I'm trying to use stick glue as a lipstick. It feels very thick, feels and looks incredibly tacky and the second I drink anything, it all wears off right in the centre part of my lips and will not even re-apply anywhere near smoothly unless I take it all off, dry my lips thoroughly and start from scratch. It also clings to all the dry skin on my lips and makes them look incredibly chapped even though I exfoliate often and always apply a lip balm before application- not what I was expecting from a creme sheen. This lipstick is by far the worst in my entire collection, no idea why people like this junk.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by eleanor247

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually love mac lipsticks but this is not a good colour, too nude to be a statement, to pink to be natural, i would not recommend it to anyone of the fair/fair-medium skin tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Z67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Let me start out by saying I really don't do "nude" lips, because I already have lippies that are MLBB, not nude. Pure "nude" lips on me look like I'm dead :/ but I wanted to see if there was a match for me at MAC. MLBB at MAC is Brave, but can be somewhat dark in certain lighting, so I swatched Creme Cup and Snob, both lovely colors on me, and decided on Creme Cup for its muted dusky pink color. When I applied it on, it felt great and that's why I usually go for Cremesheens- they go on great and look moisturized. However, when I looked at my lips in natural lights, it settled on into fine lines and creases, and looked ashy. Is that even possible? It just looked bad on me, and I'm disappointed. Love MAC and their lipsticks, I have my faves, but I'm trying it on in-store now. Returning.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No