MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

4.3

on 10/9/2014 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm always looking for another MLBB shade. I don't have a MAC nearby so I had to guess online. This shade is too pigmented pink to be a MLBB shade, but it is a perfect pink on my NC15-20 skin. It's mostly a neutral shade of pink, but it leans a bit on the cool side.
I wear Reve de Meil lip balm under it (I can't wear any lipstick without either balm underneath or gloss on top).

on 9/28/2014 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this! This is becoming my "go-to" shade! Makes my lips look full-just beautiful. Sometimes I do put MAC "Snob" gloss over-very pretty!!!! xoxo!!

on 9/28/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'll be honest, I'm just writing this review to get the word out about how great this lipstick is so that they never discontinue it. I've seen it referenced in fashion magazines, and I know this is a popular shade already, but I wanted to add my two cents about how amazing this shade is. It's a pale ballerina pink that is perfect for everyday wear. I can wear it to the office without fear of looking too done up (very rarely would I say that about a lipstick). I hope everyone who tries it likes it as much as I do. I've had my tube for well over a year and it's still good, so I would say it's well worth the price. MAC lipsticks are reasonable because some of them (for example this) are just amazing.

on 9/15/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful pastel pink lipstick. Looks really nice on both light or dark skin types. However I dislike the fact that this lipstick does not last long. I wear it for about 10 minutes and it's gone. I would purchase this lipstick for $7 or less. $16 is way too much.
I still leave 4 stars because I really like the color.

on 9/3/2014 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I AM IN LOVE!
This is the first MAC lipstick i have ever bought and it's amazing! I have olive skin and it suits me really well. I can never wear red lips or anything too pink or bright so this is the perfect nude pink shade! The application goes on really well, it last forever and i will happily buy this product again. Defiantly worth the money!

on 8/27/2014 7:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I've picked this up at Heathrow Airport. I was looking for kinda sexy but the counter lady said they don't have that in stock and I have just picked creme cup.
It is the perfect pinky nude shade! But I must say this will go good with people who has olive skin tone. I think people with fair skin should stay away from it.
It is very good lasting power.
It is both very good for summer and winter!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This lipstick leaves a weird residue when it starts to wear off. It is a little too purple/blue to be nude. and I don't think it has that much lasting power.

But maybe I just picked the wrong color to compliment my skin tone.

on 8/23/2014 2:49:00 PM

Creme Cup has to be one of the prettiest pinky nudes I've ever owned. I typically lean towards mattes but the creamy consistency of this Cremesheen lippie along with its feminine hue of pink go perfect together. It's not too shiny or too stark. it's perfect! And who can forget the signature MAC vanilla lippie scent.. To die for!

on 8/21/2014 1:14:00 AM

This is everything that I had hoped Creme d'Nude would be for me and wasn't. My skin is NC15 with a yellow undertone, my lips aren't too dark but do have some pink leaning purple pigmentation - Creme Cup is the perfect pale soft baby pink, almost a MLBB shade.

The formula is creamy and smooth and feels comfortable on, I find the wear time about normal - a few hours before needing a touch up. Coverage is good it doesn't need to be slathered on.

This is the lipstick to reach for when you are unsure what will go with what you have on and the perfect paring for a bold or neutral eye. I have this on today with my Mac Well Dressed Blush and am loving the combination.

on 8/18/2014 12:52:00 AM

This is my HG lipstick, perfect for casual days or when I want to dress it up. It's a perfect baby pink color and I love the fact that it smells like vanilla.

Popular Lipsticks