September 23, 2014 | 1762 users online

Pressed Powders - Jordana - Pressed Powder

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by manny1996

This product makes me nostalgic. It reminds me of being in highschool and blowing my allowance on makeup at Jewel, when I was obsessed with Cornsilk powders. The Jordana powder smells just like Cornsilk, and it controls oil just as well. I agree with the other reviewers that it's messy when you're using your brush, but for $2.99, that's alright. I'll also agree that it's a little chalky, but that goes away fast for me. I'm definitely looking forward to using this in the summer. I wish I could buy the full range of Jordana products at Walgreens so I could see the colors in person. Anyway, great powder, I'll be buying more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I think for the price, this powder is fantastic! It left my face feeling silky and the colour matched me quite well. It was quite chalky though as people have said and the powder goes everywhere :/ That's my only complaint though. Would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ariablack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy crap, there's a mirror? I'm embarrassed to admit that I never noticed the mirror underneath until just now...well, that's a nice bonus. Anyway, I actually like this. It was about $2 on cherryculture so I wasn't expecting much. But this actually keeps my face matte for a few hours, doesn't oxidize, doesn't make my pores look huge. The only downside is that it's a bit chalky, so powder will go flying everywhere if you try to swirl your brush in it. I have it in Nude Beige. It matches my slightly pale yellowish skin well. I might buy again, but I prefer my usual Maybelline Dream Matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Gloomilyeuphoric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is pretty nice powder once you find the right color. If you're trying this (or any cheaper powder) out for the first time online, i'd suggest getting two; one the color you think is right, and one lighter than that. Chances are the one you think might be too light is the perfect color. These are cheap enough to use a little trial and error to find the right color. I don't notice any darkening of the powder over cream foundations like with other cheap powders. The two colors I got (light beige, nude beige) weren't super yellow/orange like most cheap powders, which is really nice. The finish is matte and not heavy or chalky looking *only if* what's under it is even and blended well. This is not something you can quickly slap on over liquid or cream foundations without a brush or else it will look uneven and chalky. Overall I'm not super impressed but I'm not disappointed. As far as dirt-cheap pressed powders go I prefer Amuse, but this works well.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Divandria

slightly chalky. It will change the colour of your foundation will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not bad stuff for the price. It even comes with a mirror which I always find cute. I bought it on a whim because I wanted t try some new foundations and this is a good value for the price. Not much color selection though, so this is a bit too light. Still, it doesn't look too bad or powdery.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by HollywoodMuzic101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this Forever Flawless pressed powder and it was really and truly horrible. I usually love the Jordana products and they are usually great for 1.49 at the dollar store but this was really cheap junk. The packaging was just like fake MAC, which I really like, and it came with a compact mirror and powder puff under the powder but I tried to wet the powder puff and just clean it to get the gross and nasty leftover powder it just fell apart and I was just left with a patch of cotton, the strap and the piece of cheap foam which ripped really easily. I got the powder in 102 Classic Natural and when I tested it out when I got home on my finger and blended it out on my wrist it makes you look really orange if you don't blend and buff it in well. Also, it wears off within a 3 hours WITH a primer. Also, it well and truly gave no coverage unless you applied 3 or 4 coats, which by then it had CAKED really thick and looked like I had uneven plastic surgery!The powder made me look orange and was NOT the neutral, natural powder you saw in the package. HATE this product and would really never buy it again. The only thing I like about this is that it has nice packaging. Really a waste of 1.39 when this product is no better I would get than a 10 cent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by magali219

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this stuff its so matte and it doesnt make my pores look huge

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by sambug09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love it. it doesn't look chalky or cakey.i found a yellow based one for my warm skin tone. although i couldn't find a dark one for my dark skin which was a real bummer. but the best thing about it is it's price. i apply it over my revlon colorstay foundation and it looks good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

I have finally found the kind of pressed powder I was looking for
as for many years I have tried many preesed powders cheap & expensive ones & every time I wasn't satisfied at all whether
the pressed powder was chalky or heavy or I felt that my skin can't
breez & the only one that felt good was Bourjois unfortuanatly
Bourjois was darker than my skin tone although I used the lightest
shade .when I used Jordana preesed powder I didn't feel that
Iam wearing make up at all it felt very smooth on my skin & it has
very nice coverage also lasts all day , the color I choose was 103
nude beige (honey) which matches my fair yellow toned skin
Iam quite satisfied with this one