Chanel Lift Lumiere Fluid

4.1

Aqua (water). Cyclopentasiloxane. Titanium dioxide. Ethylhexl Methoxcinnamate. Dimethicone. PEG-10 Dimethicone. Glycerin. Phenyl Trimethicone. Butylene Glycol. Boron Nitride. Polymethylsilsequioxane. Pro-Pylene Glycol. Sodium Chloride. Talc. Stearic Acid. Phenoxyethanol. Alumina. Camellia Kissi Seed Oil. C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer. Methylparaben. Aluminium hydroxide. Disteardimonium Hectorite. Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate. Tocopheryl Acetate. Psium Sativum. (Pea) Extract. Propylparaben. VP/Dimethiconylacrylate/Polycarbamyl/Polyglycolester. Alcohol. Sodium Citrate. Sodium Hyaluronate. Silica. Potassium Sorbet. Chlorphenesin. BHT. Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract. Ethylparaben. Tocopherol. Denatonium Benzoate. [+/- (may contain) CI 77007 (Ultramarines). CI 77491, CI 77942, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides). CI 77891 (Titanium Oxide). Mica]

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Omg..i absolutely love this.i bought this in b30..i actually went to the channel counter to get a sample of this & buy matte lumire but the whole nordstroms store was completly out of the lil sample pots.i let the girl put the perfection lumire on me (i didn't like it when I tried the wrong shade months prior no or did I like it then & don't know why they always seem to push perfection lumire) then matte on 1 side& then washed off perfection&put the lift on the other, while I still really like& plan to get matte I purchased the lift that day. (i think my husband had a bit of sticker shock@the register:).it covers my blotchy redness, don't find my pores or under eye wrinkles.lasts all day for me..ALL DAY just like my DW.but unlike DW it blended seamlessly into my skintone& it looks like I naturally have great skin can barely tell I'm wearing makeup..on me the finish borders on a dewy natural matte.hard to explaine.its just got a natural glow/luminosity to it without being shiny but not in the same way matte lumire is. The big plastic opaque packaging seems cheep compared to the other glass bottles but mabey because it's supposed to have good stuff for your skin? For almost 80 dollars I would have prefered a bit more pretty/classy packaging. I would love to keep re purchasing this one but the price does have its setbacks on that issue. Then agian when something works so well & ticks off almost all the boxes it's worth it. (Wish the spf wasn't in it.as I prefer mine seprate)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I don't know why I expected (hoped) that Chanel would wow me but she didn't. This was nothing special at all and settled in lines badly. It also looked terrible under flash photography.

I bought this after looking in the mirror at our local mall, and seeing that my minimalist tinted moisturizer was just not covering enough. The SA at the Chanel counter was so pushy and trying to sell me other things that she wasn't paying attention and sold me the wrong foundation. She told me that perfection lumiere was her recommendation for me based on the needs I described. When I wound up with Lift Lumiere instead, I was actually relieved due to the more favorable MUA reviews. The color she chose for me was 20 clair, which is actually a good match, but perhaps a tad too dark/orangey. This cost me $65 US, which I believe may be the most I have spent on foundation, but I would have been fine with that if I liked it. However, I don't. I can't seem to get it to work right--I've used fingers to apply, brushes, primer, no primer, and it just seems to accentuate pores, stick to dry patches, and just in general looks cakey. And I have an extremely light touch. I put the pump up against the back of my hand to release a dot, and then do that again if I need more. A couple of times, I have had to start over, and exfoliate, remoisturize, etc., in order to make it look decent. I'm finally at the point where I realize that my foundation should work for me, not the other way around. Especially at such a high price point. Oh well.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love love love love
I have tried VA, nars, Clarins, Lancôme, Estée LUder, Mac, you name it. Even clinique and I have reacted to so many and this is THE ONLY one I haven't. stila was good but the finish was almost masking. Lift is luxurious, it has dimension. My skin is flawless when I use the loose powder over top and I don't need to blot till late afternoon or at all. I bought 30 over the phone but just picked up 40 today at the Bay. I will use both colors or mix. It feels like real skin but softer. It feels like it nourishes my skin, I just love it so much and the smell.
I am so happy to fun my all time favorite foundation !!!

I love this stuff. I've been foundation shopping and have acquired a load of foundation samples but this stuff, I purchased.

I have normal/combination skin. I put this on and it evens out my skin tone, gives a lovely glow and is the closest to a foundation that 'looks like skin' that I've ever worn.

I read the reviews and destructions that came with it and so I moisturise first, let the moisturiser settle, then I quickly apply this with my fingers. It gives a lovely sheer coverage and I forget that I'm wearing foundation.

This and Lancôme Teint Miracle are now my two favourite foundations. Ludicrously expensive, but the finish and look is worth it.

I've always really liked Chanel and thought it worked well for my skin/skin tone. However when I used this, I felt that it was clumpy and made it look like I had pounds of makeup on. Also I felt as if I had a slight orange tint to my skin. Other Chanel foundations work much better than this one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I the first time I used this product was on my aunt & it went on absolutely beautifully! I couldn't get over how flawless it made her skin, but when applied on me it was awful and wore off within the first coupl of hours. I think this is definitely better for mature skin, but not sure if it's worth the $99 per bottle. I may purchase it later on for my kit, but when this bottle runs out I won't be repurchasing for now.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is my first time to write a review. And I am only writing to share my disappointment.
I've always used mineral powders but felt that I never really achieved a flawless skin with the powders. So I have decided to try using a liquid foundation instead. I have used a lot of cheaper ones including Loreal True Match, Bourjois Healthy Mix, Sephora, MUFE, Neutrogena etc. They all didn't really work well for me as I have a very sensitive and acne-prone skin so I thought maybe a high-end product would work better. My friend recommended that I try this and immediately went to check the review here in MUA. I was pleased to see that the reviews were very high so I bought one from Areej in MOE. It was very expensive, 260dhs here in Dubai. So I was so excited to start using it with high hopes that maybe this could be my HG foundation which will make me look very flawless the entire day and maybe help with anti-aging as I am turning 32 this year already. I was wrong! This made my face super oily, so oily you can fry an egg! Tried it with different setting powders including Sephora, Neutrogena and Smashbox but the result was still the same. Then my face started itching and I broke out. Really disappointed, until now I haven't found the right foundation for my skin. Perhaps I will just stick to mineral powders or powder foundations. My fave mineral from boots was discontinued and now I am having a hard time to find a new one. I gave mine to one of my closest friends as I cannot return it to the shop anymore. What a waste of money. :(

I just bought a second bottle of this even though it is ridiculously expensive.
It blends in really well with my skin so I can use it sparingly at parts where my skin is OK and use a second layer where I have scars and blemishes.

The consistency is rather fluid and not very rich or moisturizing but it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I can apply it best with my fingertips, which I love ( no need to carry extra brushes around) The pump is great since it get's all of the product out, no need to ply open the packaging to get the last bit out like I did, there was nothing left!

The finish is not too dewy and not too matt , just perfect. Also the lasting power is pretty impressive. Overall my favourite foundation so far. I will continue to buy unless I find something cheaper.

I love this foundation and alternate between this one and the MUFE hd one. I can do one light layer of this foundation or 2 or even 3 layers (for evening) My skin is a little bad recently due to IVF treatments (its usually very smooth/clear) so at the moment i do like a heavier coverage and what I love about this i can do 2-3 layers and it still looks great- slight glow, not too heavy and covers everything. I am always self tanning though and find shade 50 natural slightly orange in the day, although i can def get away with it at night. I have had to buy the shade beige 40 and mix it with the 50, so i do wish there were more shades.with the chanel pressed powder this stays on all day really love it