September 2, 2014 | 2021 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Strawberry Milk

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by tiramisutier

Cute product with pretty pink color. It's super creamy and easy to blend, but it creases on my eyelids and feels a bit tacky. :( I have to really pack it on for the color to show up well. I don't use a base though, so maybe that's the problem. I also dislike how the plastic cap becomes damaged after a few times of recapping it. For the price however, it's not bad, and it's an inexpensive way of trying out many colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like to use this as a base, or I will just use it by itself and put a darker shade in my crease. But it works great either way. I have a couple of other NYX eye pencils, they're highly pigmented, but this shade in particular gets the most use for me, I guess because it's so versatile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

I love to use this as a base or alone when i don't feel like wearing eyeshadow. I just wished there was more product in it. Otherwise, i love everything about this

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by lawla91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I really loe this eye-pencil, I use it either as a cream base for pink eyeshadows or under my eyes as a liner and then smudge it abit, it's shimmery so it makes me look more awake, however it creases ALOT, I don't recommend using this as an eyeshadow alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by bunnie12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love the color comparible to MAC swish almost? and all NYX jumbo eye pencils go on so creamy and smooth in just one swipe!they are very pigmented!i got this at my local ulta for about $4.50.not bad.i prefer the NYX jumbo pencils to the MAC shadestick any day.so this is definitly a great price for the product!i always have to apply my UDPP on first bc i have oily lids.but it stays on all day on top of the primer.. def a must have!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

I love NYX jumbo eye pencils!!!! I have this one and oyster. I had black bean but lost it... I depotted both strawberry milk and oyster and i use them as i would use a mac paint pot. It's very creamy and last hours. I will try eyeshadows over them to see if they are more pigmented and stay longer. I got these for 1.99 each at a beauty supply store and I'm going to purchase more of these in the other colors!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ShaunaRich

Pretty colour, but creases on my eyes easily. Nice and smooth to apply though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep on trying to give these NYX Jumbo eye pencils love, since they seem to have a cult following. I'm having a hard time, however, since I find that they crease really easily, even over a base. I absolutely never use the one I have in Strawberry Milk, until just recently. While doing a pink/purple look, I used it in my inner corner/tearduct area, and also as a brow highlight. Although these pencils take a lot to make them work, in my experience, the look ended up being fabulous. Maybe now I'll try this one as a base for a pink shadow, as was suggested by a previous reviewer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Great base for pink eyeshadow looks and goes great with my blue eyes. I don't find that this creases on me (when applied as a thin layer and using an eyeshadow primer), it is super cheap, really creamy, highly pigmented, easily accessible and lasts a really long time. I definitely will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by hockeygoddess11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the colour. Adorable. Super creamy, easy to apply.
Don't wear without a base or else it will crease like crazy.
Try not to wear alone because it will slip off your face. It's like wearing a really liquidy foundation without setting it. Find a similar colour and place it on top to set it. Voila!