NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Strawberry Milk

4.1

on 4/1/2012 9:44:00 PM

At best this jumbo pencil can only be a eyeshadow base. As an eyeshadow, its creases after a short while, even with Urban Decay primer. Its cheap but doesn't work for me.

on 2/11/2012 12:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't quite understand the rave reviews about these pencils. They crease like crazy unless you use a good primer. And on top of the primer they start to feel cakey. This is a pretty colour and I can work with it so I'll probably buy it again.

on 1/17/2012 4:43:00 AM

Nice one. Sort of a pale pink iridescent look on the eye, looks very pretty with my brown eyes, don't have any other colors in eye shadow or liners that come out looking like this one.

No problems at all with these pencils, have them in multiple shades though I used them mostly as eyeliner and I have not yet had to sharpen any of them. I've heard that can be quite an ordeal...

Will keep buying, at least for now. They are so easy to use it only takes me a few seconds to look good for the whole day!

on 10/29/2011 3:12:00 PM

Cute product with pretty pink color. It's super creamy and easy to blend, but it creases on my eyelids and feels a bit tacky. :( I have to really pack it on for the color to show up well. I don't use a base though, so maybe that's the problem. I also dislike how the plastic cap becomes damaged after a few times of recapping it. For the price however, it's not bad, and it's an inexpensive way of trying out many colors.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like to use this as a base, or I will just use it by itself and put a darker shade in my crease. But it works great either way. I have a couple of other NYX eye pencils, they're highly pigmented, but this shade in particular gets the most use for me, I guess because it's so versatile.

on 4/23/2011 6:49:00 PM

I love to use this as a base or alone when i don't feel like wearing eyeshadow. I just wished there was more product in it. Otherwise, i love everything about this

on 4/10/2011 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really loe this eye-pencil, I use it either as a cream base for pink eyeshadows or under my eyes as a liner and then smudge it abit, it's shimmery so it makes me look more awake, however it creases ALOT, I don't recommend using this as an eyeshadow alone.

on 2/21/2011 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

love the color comparible to MAC swish almost? and all NYX jumbo eye pencils go on so creamy and smooth in just one swipe!they are very pigmented!i got this at my local ulta for about $4.50.not bad.i prefer the NYX jumbo pencils to the MAC shadestick any day.so this is definitly a great price for the product!i always have to apply my UDPP on first bc i have oily lids.but it stays on all day on top of the primer.. def a must have!!

on 2/14/2011 2:00:00 PM

I love NYX jumbo eye pencils!!!! I have this one and oyster. I had black bean but lost it... I depotted both strawberry milk and oyster and i use them as i would use a mac paint pot. It's very creamy and last hours. I will try eyeshadows over them to see if they are more pigmented and stay longer. I got these for 1.99 each at a beauty supply store and I'm going to purchase more of these in the other colors!!!

on 11/18/2010 3:14:00 PM

Pretty colour, but creases on my eyes easily. Nice and smooth to apply though.