Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

2.4

Aqua (Water), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lignosulfonate, Sodium Laureth 11 Carboxylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Alcohol Denat., Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266), Red 40 (CI 16035)

on 12/3/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I don't know why I even bought this without doing my research; I bought it impulsively because I thought it might have been a good alternative to the pricier stila eyeliner. DEFINITELY not. Goes on extremely dull like a marker that's been almost used up. I gave it two stars only because it does look good for a more subtle look, especially for work or more natural looking makeup. But other than that, it's terrible. It's also very stiff and feels rough on my eyelid. Would NOT recommend. Save your money for a better quality eyeliner and do your research.

on 11/7/2014 10:41:00 PM

This somehow got rave reviews in Allure - I put it on my list to try. I had trouble getting the formula to even go on my eyelid, no matter how dry I made my eyelid (versus oily). And then, the pen actually kind of hurt, in a poking kind of way. Forget that - give me my nice Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner and brush, or actually, the Too-Faced 3-way lash lining tool.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I thought this would be great since Revlon's Colorstay line has done wonders on me but this eyeliner is watery and has barely any color. It is very easy to fade and was a waste of $10 :/ will not be purchasing again

on 10/13/2014 12:35:00 PM

I've used pencil eyeliner for years and switched because I'm older and my eyelids are crepey. I purchased this product initially because it was on sale, but will definitely buy it again. It's easy to apply and stays on all day. It doesn't go on thickly so I can adjust the intensity and make it much darker if I want. I have oily lids so apply a bit of powder in the crease of my lid and that helps too. I purchased brown-black, but would buy black next time.

on 9/20/2014 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Don't bother. The pen's ok, you can draw very fine lines with it but I found the pigment to be very faint and runny. Not worth it.

on 6/6/2014 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I actually really enjoyed this product.I've been enjoy this pen for over 4 years. I think the tip is a bit too big. Has a lot of product and will last a while.

on 5/1/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i like this but, this stuff is a hit or miss. i love the packaging because the felt tip is so precise that you can make thin or thick lines and it's so easy to control. the black color is black, but i feel like it's not black enough (blackest black) and it dries to kind of a shiny finish, which i don't like. it's also kind of hard to do a wing because the felt tip isn't flexible enough. it is a pretty good price like $5 from target. overall, i like this. i don't have oily eyelids so it usually doesn't transfer and it gives me a good line. it's not my favorite, but it's really good from the drugstore.

on 4/27/2014 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

it spreads badly when comes in contact with water

on 4/18/2014 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Decent but nothing special. I love the tip (can do thin or thick lines, easy to control), and it goes on black enough, but its staying power leaves something to be desired. It fades after a few hours and then it just looks grey and weak.

I really love this marker, personally. It is a good size, good price, hasn't dried out, and the felt tip is still just as pointy and crisp as it was when I bought it. The formula is watery, but it opaque enough for me. This does come of somewhat easily with water, but it's better than a lot of liners I've tried. I have oily lids, but haven't noticed it transferring. I use this for making winged liner. (I learned it from GossMakeupArtist's channel. It is so much easier than the whole angle brush shenanigan)