July 30, 2014 | 1737 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this lipstick as I was looking for a cheaper alternative to MAC snob. This is a fab dupe, the formulation is really pigmented and is ultra long lasting but I feel the packaging isn't as sleek as MAC.

This colour is really flattering if you have a bit of colour on your skin, so I have been using it alongside benefit hoola to avoid looking too washed out. As I've found with most matte lipsticks, this can be a little bit drying on your lips so make sure you keep them well conditioned with a slick of Vaseline.

Overall I love this as a cheery, girl, summertime lipstick and will definitely buy it again :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by ewendlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love Revlon lipsticks! This is a great light-medium pink shade for everyday or to go with a smokey eye look for going out. I would recommend to those with warmer skin tones, however

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by leeyathatsme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Luvvvvv this lipstick beautiful soft pink most comparable to MAC snob which i luv too. 5 lippies from me even though it can get a little drying at times, it has a way of staining your lips so you dont have to re-apply often. I've had zero luck finding this in a long while, but if ever im browsing the aisles and pops up, im grabbing a few, really nice pretty everyday color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

This is my favorite color from the Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick line! I have Pink Snob from MAC and I actually like this better! It's creamy, pigmented, long lasting, not drying, and goes on nicely! Revlon lip products are some of my faves from the drugstore! I would highly recommend them! Especially Pink Pout! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by EllieA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If your after a good dupe of MAC's snob then Revlons pink pout is just amazing! I honestly love this lipstick, I prefer matte lipsticks on me and this is a matte one and it was very pigmented. You don't need to top it up much throughout the day, it doesn't dry out your lips (which matte lipsticks often do) and the colour is strong, the colour works really well with my colouring aswell.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by louiseannette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I find this lipstick works best when applied over foundation lips if you have quite pigmented lips. Before doing this, I still loved the texture and colour but it didn't stand out quite as much as I wanted. By bringing down the colour of my lips with foundation I found that I looked vibrant yet subtle enough for every day use. An absolute must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by vslaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is a really wearable cool pink color! It's matte and super creamy and soft! It also makes my teeth look whiter! Definitely my favorite Lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by MikaylaMarie

I love this lipstick! It is creamy and you can wear it all day! I have a tendency to wipe my lipstick off throughout the course of the day, but I jus keep reapplying this stuff! It makes my lips feel super moisturized and the color looks great with green eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Patu16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome dupe for Mac snob but with more of a pink undertone! Will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very long lasting and lusterous and moistrizing, I love the colour and it's very long lasting. it ahs a high shine and a great shiny sheer look that lasts a promising long eight plus hours. It's a mix of pink, white, purple,white, and nude mixed in, awesome colour it makes out, it's mostly a pink, more pinkish-white. It doesn't wear off quick and it doesn't leave a stain either.. This is a great lipstick and it does look like some colours MAC would sell, but anyways I wear a similar lipgloss colour over it and I'm out to go.