MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

holy crap this is officially the best concealer i have ever used for under eye darkness and circles!!

I wish this didnt settle in lines and I wish it stayed put all day but it doesnt im using it but still on the hunt for a better concealer the best thing about this concealer is the cute lil packaging and the fact that you can use the entire product unlike the mac concealer in the glass bottle but other than that I think I may try the boing concealer next.

on 4/20/2015 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't really have a lot of blemishes, I've never had acne or anything like that. However I do use this to define my brows and sometimes on the corners of my mouth which is a tad darker than the rest of my face. it's great that it has spf because I live in a very hot region. It stays put and it's creamy but not so much that it makes a mess. It's easy to blend.

on 4/16/2015 3:27:00 AM

This is a great product because it works. It conceals very well and STAYS. The consistency is thin and liquidy but coverage is a 4.5/5 without the heaviness, creamy cakey exture (NONE of that at all.)

This is one of the most LONG LASTING STAY PUT concealer I will ever find.
And I have a VERY oily skin. This is the best concealer for oily gals. It's ideal for scars, acne scars.

As far as undereye concealer, it's not a fail but it's not a win either. This isn't the "best" for undereye but it CAN be, it'll bring out your lines and it will look very dry.

Overall, an 8.9/10 concealer! One of the products I continue to purchase!

on 4/1/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has been my HG concealer for almost a decade! I've tried to use other concealers but this one has the best coverage by far! I wear NC42 and the best way to apply it is to warm it up a bit with your finger before you conceal. Be careful underneath your eyes, make sure you have hydrated under your eyes because this can sit in lines. Work your way up from under any bags or puffiness. I find this gives a smooth airbrush finish & since I have some acne scars this covers them perfectly! Price wise its worth it because of how little you need. I would definitely recommend it!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Holy grail concealer! it covers great. I like the consistency but it does melt a bit in hot temperatures. It is worth the money because I've had it for over six months and I use it everyday and it doesn't even look like there's much of a dent in it.

on 3/18/2015 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's great to keep in your purse for days where you just want to conceal minor scars but whenever I try to include it in my whole makeup routine, it's easily removed when applying foundation or powder on top.

on 2/23/2015 9:35:00 PM

I have this concealer in NC15, which is by far the best match for my skin tone in all products I own. The consistency is creamy but thick, and the coverage is medium to heavy. Durability through the day is good, I usually don't need reapplication for that day. Packaging is great, I've had it fall MULTIPLE times, and the worst that has happened to it was having the plastic window fall off, but I just clicked it on again in its place, and no problem!
When I bought it I thought it was kind of pricy, but I bought mine almost 4 YEARS ago, and there's still plenty in there, so it really pays off. Will definetely re-purchase when I do run out.

on 2/21/2015 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

too cakey for me. too heavy and doesnt really blend at all. i dont know if its my face or this type of concealer. i would not buy again.

on 2/21/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Too cakey if in honest would be good for photographic makeup such as shoots or even at weddings etc but not for everyday. It is really harsh on your skin

Top Rated MAC Products