August 21, 2014 | 1440 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2087 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by harrietmm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The concealer ISN'T for under your eyes, if you want one to cover your dark circles get the pro longwear concealer!! HOWEVER this is perfect for covering blemishes on the skin and I've literally bought this product about 5 times. Absolutely amazing and FULL coverage for beware if you have perfect skin as it may be too full coverage for you. But for people with blemished skin like me it conceals red areas amazingly, can't complain at all. For those who love this concealer like me, I have just bought the 'full coverage foundation' which is a pro product which we can now buy online in the UK (not sure about other countries), as I was talking to a MAC makeup artists who said that it is pretty much the same product without an SPF but in a much larger container which makes it better value for money. So, the studio finish concealer has 7g of product for 15 but the full coverage foundation has 28g of product for 24.... Therefore much better value for money. However if it's your first time buying the product, get the concealer version as it lasts me a good 6 months and it's still an amazing product!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer for my dark circles but it creased under my eyes. Didn't like it. Returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by elle918

My favorite concealer. I don't like it for under eye particularly because I prefer something more lightweight for that area. But, for covering general redness or blemishes (hormonal acne), it's fantastic. That's why I will always have one of these little jewels in my makeup arsenal.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by madison810

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It wasn't the greatest concealer and I wish I bought MAC prolong wear instead. I was in the shade NC15 and the color matched almost perfectly. Honestly I only give this product 3 lipsticks because it doesn't cover everything it said it does. It didn't cover dark spots, and really red spots on my face. It did cake under my eyes, but other then that it concealed everything else. I dropped this concealer one time and the cap broke off so I had to fix it, but after I fixed it, it never broke again when I dropped it. Overall I wouldn't buy this again because I wouldn't need it, so I am definitely buying MAC prolong wear next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

If I had to pick only a few products to use for the rest of my life, this would be one of them. It is incredible stuff. In the three years I've bene using it, I've tried various other concealers which can't even compare to this stuff. I use it only to cover blemishes and old ance scarring on my face as I find it is a little dry for under the eye area. But the tinest amount of this goes such a long way and covers impossibly well. Not only that, but it covers without looking like I'm wearing anything. If you use a lot without blending well, it can look cakey. However, with tthe way a tiny amount of this covers, you should honestly not need more. I've honestly used it nearly every day for the last three years and I still have a half pot left (gross, I know, but I do sanitize it daily). Recently I decided to try the much hyped pro longwear concealer just out of curiousity and I HATED it. It didn't perform nearly as well in any aspect as this concealer (even wear time, ironically). I sure wish I kept the receipt because I cannot for the life of me make it work. The Studio Finish will always be my HG concealer I think. I have no complaints what so ever about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer. Not only is this an amazing for concealing dark circles around your eyes and the odd blemish but this is fabulous for contouring with. It lasts all day and is soooooo easy to blend and work with!! I would recommend this to everyone with all skin types :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by emalemonpie

I use this concealer under my eyes on a daily basis and to hide spots/blemishes on nights out. It provides a good coverage under my eyes and I covers nearly all of my spots/blemishes on nights out (I get really bad spots so I'm not surprised it doesn't cover 100% of them). The lid broke within 1 month of purchasing the concealer and it's thickness sometimes conflicts with scabby spots on my face. Overall, it is a decent product that I would buy again

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Artylady

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have always had dark circles and have tried a lot of concealers. I'm not impressed by this so far. It seems quite thin to me and doesn't provide good coverage of dark circles, which is strange looking at some other reviews. It catches the light if I tilt my head back, so looks as if it's going to conceal well, but when I stop tilting my head I can still see the dark circles through the concealer. I found my previous Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer better than this, and was trying this one because the BB wasn't as good as I'd hoped. I've put BB concealer on top of the MAC one, with BB powder to set it. It isn't any better than using BB corrector under BB concealer. So I'm still looking for the best under-eye concealer!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by OliviaWalter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't get on with this concealer, for the price to really isn't worth it what so ever! I found it dry and difficult to blend. I couldn't use I under my eyes as it creased a lot and was so drying and I couldn't use it on blemishes as my skin is very dry and it just clung I the dry skin around the blemish accentuating it further, however when you do manage to blend it out and work with it, it is good coverage and very long wearing, it is also very pigmented so the tiny pot would last you a life time, but for me the benefits did not make up for the problems I had with it, wouldn't repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

I got the hype. I bought this because Pixiwoo sisters used this in every single video. It's so good. It covers my acnes when I break out. Not a good idea for under eye circles since it'll crease. It's heavy coverage. It shouldn't be use with your fingers, best use with a blending brush. It'll last me for a long time. It doesn't have smell if that's what you wondering about.