MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

Price and packaging were fine, but I broke out SO badly from this. It took about 6 months and many trips to the derm to fix my skin after trying this, and I only tried it for about a month.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really wanted to like this concealer! Bought it in the color NC 35 for my NC42 skin tone...I mainly use it under my eye..it does give me full coverage concealing my troubled spots but, it creases so much on me! I tried putting eye cream on first, and applying the concealer after 10mins and then setting it quickly with a powder (ELF HD powder or Airspun translucent powder) but still it always creases on me! Don't know what to do!! Can't even return cause I bought it a while back..but I barely used any product cause I always had the creasing problem!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I always try different concealers, but I always come back to this one. I find that if I use it on my forehead or cheeks I have a tendency to breakout, but if I use it only on my under eyes I don't have that problem. It's full coverage and blendable, comes in an array of shades and the packaging is portable.

so i have acne-prone/oily skin. I bought this concealer last year and i was using it when i had some acne and when my nars tinted moisturizer couldn't cover it up. yes it does do his job it does cover all scars and the acne but when i wear it, always the day after that my skin breaks out. so no i wouldn't buy it again.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I couldn't live without this concealer! It is amazing for acne scars due to the thick consistency and it covers blemishes like nothing I have ever used before. It lasts for about four months and a little goes a long way.

Great for blemishes.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I wish the packaging was different.. The plastic clear part of my concealer popped out of the container and is no longer attached. But, the concealer itself is awesome. Does a really great job of covering my undereye circles without feeling or looking super cakey

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Have been using this product for years now and am surprised I've never reviewed it. A solid product from start to finish a $19.00 pot of this concealer lasts me a good year at least applied lightly to undereye circles and any red areas of my face (I know, I know: I'm probably not supposed to keep product that long, so sue me). This medium-coverage product has a versatile creamy texture that, when set with powder, lasts all day. I've repurchased this in NW20 at least three times and it's been my go-to concealer for awhile. Travels really well too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Best concealer I've ever had will 100% buy again!!!! Covers my spots and blemishes with just a small amount would recommend to anyone especially people who struggle with their skin it's amazing and I take it everywhere I go 👍🏼

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My current favorite spot concealer and undereye concealer for everyday, I have it in NC35 which is the perfect match for me (the MAC makeup artist matched me NW40 which was too dark and orange and she claims it will conceal blemishes! Outrageous. Trust your own judgements, ladies). I barely touch my Pro Longwear one, which I use for full glam (highlight and contouring), because of this concealer. I recommend using a clean eyeliner brush (those thin, pointed ones) for spot concealing then gently blending it by tapping with a synthetic-hair blending brush that is densely packed (I use the Real Techniques eye blender brush). I find that tapping it with your fingers will take away the coverage.

Top Rated MAC Products