April 20, 2014 | 1669 users online

Eyeliner - Neutrogena - Nourishing Eye Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in Spiced Chocolate. It's a pretty dark/bronze-y brown, very nice for blue eyes. And the smugger on the other end is a nice touch. The only thing I don't like about this liner is that its lasting power is pretty poor. I've seen cheaper eyeliners last just as long. If I can't find something reasonably priced that will get me through the day without smudging and fading, I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ktann916

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A continual drugstore buy for me. While I change my mind all the time with shadows, I never mess with my liner. And this is the best for the price! it glides on smooth, but it's not so soft that it just smudges all over. I get that perfect, thin pencil line every time. and it has a smudger for those who like a soft smokey look. I have fair skin and darker blonde hair so I get the color "spiced chocolate" because I think a dark brown is softer than black for me. But it lasts all day, and works great!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by bdickens

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was surprised by the quality of this eyeliner. I got the Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in "Spiced Chocolate." It's a beautiful dark brown, and I noticed there is some gold glitter in it when it's held up to the light. I was also pleased by the effectiveness of the rubber "smudger" end. Overall, this eyeliner is a great drugstore or Wal-Mart buy; reasonable cost with a great product! I'll definitely go back and get another one in black.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Cheekbones

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a metallic bronze/brown shade because they were out of the regular brown. The color is fine, the metallic part does not show up much but the problem I had is that if it happens to rub off into my eye, it sticks onto my contact lense and is very hard to remove! It's happened a couple of times now and I have to rub and rub my contacts to get the smudge off. Maybe the metallic flakes embed themselves into the lense?? Eeew. Don't buy the metallic shade(s) if you wear contacts....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by silverkoala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have sensitive eyes and this eyeliner does not irritate my eyes so I am pleased with that. However, the color was just so smooth, I passed it on 10 times at least. By then I could not get an even line, it's an OK product but just that. i will not be buying again (not even finishing the one I got, probably)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by zekelacey

This eyeliner is amazing! I bought it in brown, but there are many other colors too. Its super easy too apply, and it stays on all day. It comes with a smudger and sharpener too. The only problem I have with this is the packaging. When i want to get to the smudger, it stays in the little cap on the end, so I always have to pull it out. Otherwise, I love it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by anapanics

I heard lots of good reviews on this so I picked it up in spiced chocolate. It does glide on very easily and look very nice. It's very smooth and the color is rich. The big downside is that it does not stay on long at all!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by shyviolet

I have over 20 black eyeliners, pencils, creams, gels and all - and this is what I have been reaching for each day. Revlon Colorstay was my daily liner but it smudges just a bit and THEN stays put. And my gel liners seemed to be irritating my eyes, they were always bloodshot. The fact that this was non-irritating and 'nourishing' was appealing.
I actually love the packaging - the width of the pencil just perfect, little sharpener on the end and I do use the smudger thing, it blends my mistakes.

I found the pencil easy to use, glides on effortlessly, goes on dark, can easily layer for a dramatic look. I didn't find Colorstay's line to be particularly pretty, but this one is. I feel like I can use this pencil for any look.

Shockingly, it stays on all day for me. If anything it might fade a bit but never smudges. I use it over my nars primer, have not tried it on its own.
HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I really like this liner! I have it in Cosmic Black, and it provides a great natural definition to my lashes. I really like using this during the daytime because it's a softer black - making it more appropriate. I also find the formula of this liner to be great! It looks neater on my lower lash line for longer than some of my high end liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by xxlipjunkiexx

Although this is an inexpensive eyeliner, I really like the staying power. I used on my waterline and it did not irritate my eyes. I've had problems with burning and sticking to my contacts in the past, but was pleased to find this did not. Easy on the eyes!