July 29, 2014 | 2064 users online

Eyeliner - Neutrogena - Nourishing Eye Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Hands down, this is the best eyeliner pencil that you can buy in a drugstore, etc. I use it only to line the lower lid. It lasts, its soft & smooth-no tugging. Does not smear. Love it. Started using it back in 2010. Used to use it in Spiced chocolate & now in Cosmic Black. Love it! UPDATE-the Twilight Blue did not even show up on me. But I will always purchase Cosmic Black-with my ash hair (graying naturally) the Cosmic Black is the best shade for me-perfection! (And I wear glasses, a majority of the time now-have to or I can't see)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

I got this in twilight blue and I love it! It really does do something to make my eyes pop. I use this daily

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by vwzen81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think I might have finally found the perfect liner for my waterline. I was using the Revlon Colorstay automatic liner and I liked it but I was having problems with it flaking all over my face; the flakes were also getting in my eyes and bothering my contacts. I think this is due to the fact that the Revlon liner is a drier formula. Anyway, I researched drugstore liners and this liner from Neutrogena sounded just right. First of all, I love the packaging and the smudger thatís included. The liner is super black, creamy and glides onto my waterline with no tugging or pulling. The liner lasts a good while on my waterline and I only need to reapply once during the day. This liner is much creamier than the Revlon and as such I have not experienced any flaking during the day; the liner sets but somehow still stays creamy. The liner does have little silver shimmer flecks in it but once I apply it I donít see the shimmer and they donít bother my eyes or contacts at all. For all the contact lenses wearers out thereÖ.this liner does not transfer onto my lenses and make them blurry. I canít use the LíOreal Intense liner or the Milani Liquifeye liner because they are so super creamy that the liner ends up all over my contacts and drives me up the wall. This Neutrogena liner is now my go to liner and I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in Spiced Chocolate. It's a pretty dark/bronze-y brown, very nice for blue eyes. And the smugger on the other end is a nice touch. The only thing I don't like about this liner is that its lasting power is pretty poor. I've seen cheaper eyeliners last just as long. If I can't find something reasonably priced that will get me through the day without smudging and fading, I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ktann916

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A continual drugstore buy for me. While I change my mind all the time with shadows, I never mess with my liner. And this is the best for the price! it glides on smooth, but it's not so soft that it just smudges all over. I get that perfect, thin pencil line every time. and it has a smudger for those who like a soft smokey look. I have fair skin and darker blonde hair so I get the color "spiced chocolate" because I think a dark brown is softer than black for me. But it lasts all day, and works great!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by bdickens

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was surprised by the quality of this eyeliner. I got the Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in "Spiced Chocolate." It's a beautiful dark brown, and I noticed there is some gold glitter in it when it's held up to the light. I was also pleased by the effectiveness of the rubber "smudger" end. Overall, this eyeliner is a great drugstore or Wal-Mart buy; reasonable cost with a great product! I'll definitely go back and get another one in black.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Cheekbones

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a metallic bronze/brown shade because they were out of the regular brown. The color is fine, the metallic part does not show up much but the problem I had is that if it happens to rub off into my eye, it sticks onto my contact lense and is very hard to remove! It's happened a couple of times now and I have to rub and rub my contacts to get the smudge off. Maybe the metallic flakes embed themselves into the lense?? Eeew. Don't buy the metallic shade(s) if you wear contacts....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by silverkoala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have sensitive eyes and this eyeliner does not irritate my eyes so I am pleased with that. However, the color was just so smooth, I passed it on 10 times at least. By then I could not get an even line, it's an OK product but just that. i will not be buying again (not even finishing the one I got, probably)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by zekelacey

This eyeliner is amazing! I bought it in brown, but there are many other colors too. Its super easy too apply, and it stays on all day. It comes with a smudger and sharpener too. The only problem I have with this is the packaging. When i want to get to the smudger, it stays in the little cap on the end, so I always have to pull it out. Otherwise, I love it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by anapanics

I heard lots of good reviews on this so I picked it up in spiced chocolate. It does glide on very easily and look very nice. It's very smooth and the color is rich. The big downside is that it does not stay on long at all!!