October 30, 2014 | 1571 users online

Polishes - Essie - Sexy Divide

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by carolin

i dont think this polish looks like much in the bottle, but it looks absolutly amazing on your nails! ive gotten tons of compliments on it because it shines really bright in the sunlight, i definetly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by sjmbam

Gorgeous rich purple with lots of gloss and depth to it, a very grape-y purple that reminds me of a grape popsicle - great coverage and opacity, too. One of my very favorite pedicure polishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This color is gorgeous in the bottle, but be warned the shimmer does not appear once applied. It is still a great deep purple with great Essie quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by kinamorata

I have a dozen essie polishes and I always go back to this. It's definitely my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandletdown678

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is first Essie Nail polish and it's great. The color is incredible. A gorgeous true purple, just looking at it makes you want to so "Wow!" Applied opaque in two coats and the formula went on smooth.

The Essie brush isn't one of my favorites, but it didn't give me any problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this is good stuff! Its like having the purple flash from OPI Ink..but all the time, lol. When I get this as a mani, people always ask me what color nail polish I'm wearing. I never get tired of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got it as a Christmas present and it is such a pretty color! I love deep shimmery, not sparkly, colors during fall and winter, especially blues and purples. I love how it has dimension to it because it has pinks and blues and purples in the glitter. It applies nice and smooth and is one of the better polishes I've tried. I highly recommend this, but I might not buy again. I have a lot of polishes to try and I want to see if another polish can exceed this. It's a bit hard to track down polishes other than red and pink in salons where I live, but I will definitely look for this if I can't find one that betters this.
I'm still not the biggest fan of the brush though. I've had to wipe off the polish because the brush is hard to handle and the dark polish is too noticeable when I mess up. I'll keep practicing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In the bottle, this is a bright, buy deeply-pigmented purple with shimmer (there is no plum or brown tones in it at all). When I first used it (two coats on my toes), it was evening and in the artificial light they looked black – which disappointed me. My husband suggested to wait and see the color under natural daylight. So the next morning I was pleasantly surprised to see the intense purple I was hoping for, much truer to the bottle’s color. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by xxMakeUpJunkiexx

OMG! Obsessed with Sexy Divide! By far one of my all time faves from Essie! It's such a sexy, rich, color that's perfect for the fall (even though I love to wear it during any season). I have yet to get a mani with this color & not be complimented and asked for its name. Gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by rcjroxanne

I love this color! I've been on the hunt for it for about a year since I had my nails done with it at a nail salon, but forgot to ask the color. It's a beautiful, dark, vampy purple. It only takes 2 coats and voila! Definitely would buy it again if I had to!