Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick [all shades]

4.3

Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Macadamia Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Esters Behenate, Triethylhexanoin, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate/Benzoate/Ethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, PEG/PPG-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Hydroxyapatite, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Polysilicone-2, Methicone, Totopherol, Tetradecene, Nylon-12, Silica, Dimethicone, Water, Red 27, BHT. May contain: Carmine, Red 7, Red 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2, Orange 5.

Beautiful colour range and they last for ages and are nice and creamy and non drying!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
Shiseido really excell at blending colours that flatter fair, olive or yellow toned skin. Colour RD514 Dragon is no exception; an extremely flattering as well as dramatic neutral true red.

Easy to apply thin for a red tint or defined. Can be applied straight from the stick! I usually think a brush is the way to go for a nice and perfect finish but this applies like a dream without. I use a brush only for perfecting outlines.

Pigmented yet soft and silky to the feel.

Softening effect, my lips are softer after use than before.

Protected lips well in the below zero temperature and hard winds here this week.

Wears well for lipstick. No unsightly patches or streaks when it wears off. Doesn't bleed, no use to lip line for that reason.

Nice metal tube. Stylish.

Cons:

No extraordinary staying power, but I was not expecting that either. A swatch before purchase on the back of my hand is all it takes to know that. Never, ever believe promotional claims! It's that simple. A lipstick sealer or a tint is the way to go if you want truly snogproof lipcolour.

Pricey. Worth it imho, but still.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Bought this in RD506 - Tender Sheer shade - which is flattering for my Asian medium-fair skintone. The colour gives me a polished, not-over-the-top red kind of colour. I use this everyday for my work.

Pros:
1) Creamy / moisturizing / not too shiny - I have thick lips so I try not to get lipsticks that are too shiny/glossy in case I look like I ate something oily. I find this lipstick's shine just nice for me. I always blot my lips with a tissue once if I want to make it a little more matte-looking.

2) Very rich / pigmented colour - I love that 1-2 layers of application are enough for a day-to-day work/casual look. Layer on more for a more dramatic look.

3) Reasonable price. Conversion from my currency is around USD30, which is pretty reasonable for a mid/high-end brand.

4) Sleek packaging - no fuss.

5) Durability...? I'm not sure about this -- I tend to put this on at 8AM, and it normally comes completely off during lunch (after eating). But I guess this also applies for other lipstick brands so I guess it's the same level.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have this lipstick in RD613 Mystery, which is sadly discontinued now. It's a gorgeous, dark brick red, definitely not for everybody but I personally love it to death. Shiseido launched a new line of Perfect Rouge Lipstick last year, they changed the colour range into a more "popular" one, full of pinks and corals, what a shame.
Regarding the texture, it's incredibly creamy and moisturizing but still very pigmented, certainly one of the best formulas on the market.
All I can wish is that they can be more creative and make some darker and more unique shades in the future...

The review is for Lipstick Perfect Rouge PK 307 :-)
This is gorgeous! I’ve been looking for a nice Mauvy-Nude Pink that won’t make me look sick (and i can wear it now in winter time)and this one seems perfect. Perfect also for day time with nude make up and rosie cheeks hehehe :P
I love this color on me! So pretty and fresh and makes me feel like its summer again! Also I love how white it makes teeth look.
The lipstick is very creamy and glossy, it has good pigmentation, and although it is glossy and/or creamy, it does have good coverage.
I dont like that it's a bit drying and it's also expensive,no ideea if i will buy it again .

I was looking for a nice berry lipstick for work and job interviews - something close to my natural shade and not too over the top.

I have shade RD 734 - it was $38 AUD, I just wanted to treat myself to a nice high end product

the SA was lovely, she tried several shades on me until she found the perfect shade - that service was worth it.

its lovely and moisturising to wear - feels soft and has little or no smell.

its last about 2.5 seconds on my lips. That's my major complaint, before every meeting after every cuppa, after talking for too long, I have to reapply it. therefore I won't be buying this again despite the fact that it is a gorgeous colour and it nice and soft on my lips.

I use a lip pencil with this - and even that doesn't extend the life of the lipstick

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I only have this lipstick in one shade, but it's amazing. Very creamy and settles into the lips nicely. Moisturizing and long-wearing. The tube itself feels solid and luxurious, and closes securely. Great product!

It's my holy grail lipstick. I got it as a gift set, and the color is the only lipstick color I can find that enhances my Asian skin tone really well. It's easy to use cuz it's sheer yet pigmented,. and also,boverall gives a beautiful finish. :D LOVE IT!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love it how it gives all day moisture to your lips and vibrant colour also. Best moisturising lipstick ever!

amazing moisturizing and pigmented lipstick!!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin