September 19, 2014 | 1890 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Skin Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain 0

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by verasnoopyone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately this product was to moisturizing for my skin in the t-zone.Bobbi Brown has such nice colors for pale skintypes! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Awesome foundation! Perfect fit for my skin tone (very fair with neutral undertones). Light coverage - more than a tinted moisturizer, less than a medium foundation. Good for people with good skin. Dries to a nice finish that doesn't need to be powdered. A bit on the pricey side, but hasn't broken me out in over a week of usage. Will purchase again!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by chopstixoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked it, and it looked great when the lady at Nordstroms tested it on my skin, but as soon as I got home and did it myself, I noticed that it was a little on the pale side for me. I am a red head and I do have very fair skin, but this still seems to be a little too light....I'm a little peeved that I spent that much on something I'm only...okay on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jojova

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought it was pretty pricey, but it offers "buildable" coverage-so if you need a little more you can layer it. It is a little watery to start with, but it seems to get thicker the more I use it-maybe I need to shake it?

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by MamaChoobie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I find this product to be deceivingly light in texture as it provides very adequate coverage. It spreads easily; it doesn't settle into those crevices; and it lasts all day. I think it's well worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by marmaladecat

My search for the perfect foundation is over! I absolutely love this stuff. The Porcelain is the PERFECT match for my fair skin and it applies smoothly and evenly. It didn't cake at all or look blotchy and it lasted well. I used this for my wedding and the lady who did my make-up thought it was amazing too, saying she was definitely going to get some to use on her clients. The coverage is fairly light in my opinion so maybe it wouldn't be the best thing if you need heavier coverage, but it's worth a try at the Bobbi Brown counter! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by veeeeeeee

Anyone who has used this would tell you its best feature is that the colour TOTALLY matches. Ohmygosh, it really does. No exagerration. I haven't try many brands but that's because I don't enjoy wasting money on products "just too try" them. I always read up on their reviews and other's two cents. So I bought this after many people raved on about how matching it is to the skin tone and natural it is. I agree. It matches so well, it is like you're wearing a "clear" foundation that covers and brightens but retains your original colour. Fantastic! Note: You must choose suitable colour or it won't match anyway, duh.

But what you do want to know is that I find this product rather oily on my skin. Perhaps it is pretty moisturizing. I generally have a combination skin of normal to a little oily, with some occasional zits (i'm fifteen, excusey mua) and I live in a tropical country with plenty of sun and humidity. It would be normal to have a slightly shiny, oily face after a couple of hours but with this, oh dear. It's not that bad but it is noticeably oilier. But i found that after using a nice, dry facial tissue (not wet wipes) to slightly wipe it and powdering on some face powder or blush/bronzer, it helps to keep that oil away. It hardly happens except if I've worn it too long or if I'm sweating.

Some of you who likes mixing liquid foundations will love this. I sometimes mix Bobbi Brown 2.5 Warm Sand with 3.5 Warm Beige. And it blends perfectly well together, unlike some brands that even though you're mixing 2 different colours from the same brand, they blotch up. Also, this foundation makes my look awesome on camera. Natural, dewy (when i make sure it isn't oily) and doesn't look cakey or too thick.

I recommend it to all those who have dry,normal or normal-dry combination skin people & also all of you who live in a dry weather country. I wore this to Sydney, Australia which was subtropical but not as humid as it is here in Malaysia and it didn't oil up! I was out all day at Opera House and it didn't oil up like it did in Malaysia. So yeah, i recommend for those who live in dry or at least drier than Malaysia places.

Skin matching: 10/10
Moisturizing: 8/10
Naturalness: 9/10

Will buy again? Definitely. When I go to Korea soon for winter where it will be dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by lealealea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Color was perfect Bobbi! This was the first time I have tried your foundation and the first time I have found that perfect match to my skin tone... That said the formulation was not for me. I wouldn't say I have acne but I do get the odd one to two (I'm 21 with sensitive skin) and this made me get acne. I think it was too moisturizing which is weird because my skin is combination (I'm a #2 in Clinique). So I definitely recommend it for older or dryer skin types, I may try again when I'm like 30-40...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by chaosgreeneyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it! Covers reddened areas and evens the skin beautifully. Looks absolutely natural and not oily at all when used after Bobbi's Vitamin enriched base (but honestly I hate its strong orangey smell and use this foundation just after my daily moisturizer).
Not so yellow like MAC's NC15 and not so pink like NW15, but definitely for those with golden indertones. Don't change the color during the day and good even for winter months.
I'm on my 3rd bottle. Hate the heavy glass packaging, I've broken it once.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by poohbearwhitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm torn on this product. I love that it comes in a pump, and the color is a perfect match for me which is SO hard for me to find. That being said, it's very watery and doesn't give great coverage. It settles into fine lines and pores. And the price---very expensive for what you get. All in all, not worth the money. Wouldn't buy again.