September 23, 2014 | 1948 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by sawitham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This primer is amazing, I even use it as an eye shadow when working :) lasts all day and intensifies the colour of other shadows applied over it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by littlestarface

Beautiful shade but I use this alone rather than under a shadow. Looks good both way though but do prefer the primer alone. Also looks good with a big of gold shadow on top.
It's described as a champagne colour, more a pink shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the tube so I don't have to worry about the applicator, and IMO this really helps conserve this product. A tiny drop padded out over both eyelids covers them evenly, sometimes even that is too much. I had tried a few primers before this but I will never go back now, this stuff can withstand an entire workday, a workout, even me falling asleep. It is a visible color on the lid, before I bought this I was using Mac e/s in Shroom as an allover color but I found that this gives a little extra pop. It lends staying power to every brand of eyeshadow I have tried it with, from drugstore to HE and even helps keep looser shadows and pigments in place.

My only negative is the price, though it is worth it for the staying power it gives ALL other eyeshadows I cringe at spending that much on anything. There are other primers out there that work decently well, so if you don't need insane staying power you might not need this. But if you have a lot of issues with eyeshadow slipping or just wear eyeshadow daily, this is worth a try (even if you get the original!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a beautiful peachy champagne colour with shimmer. It's supposed to prime your lids and help the shadows last longer. I don't like the feel of it because I find it too sticky to be pleasant. Lovely if you don't mind that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by KOuilhon

This is my favorite primer to make shimmery and frosty eyeshadows really pop. It amps up the shadows from the Naked palettes so nicely! It gives them that little extra to really shine and look vibrant. A little goes a long way, my last tube lasted me nearly a year! My favorite of all the UD eye primers.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by NikkiBri88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the UD Original Primer Potion. I wanted to try Sin because I am always wearing the UD Naked Palettes.. and since this is a frosty primer, I ASSUMED it'd be a great addition to my collection. I was wrong. First off, when I put it on my lid, I noticed it wasn't easy to blend. It had an excessive amount of shimmer in one application, and felt very sticky on my eyelids. Not to mention, it creased like no other. Worst experience with this primer potion, so disappointed.

To make the shimmer stand out in your eye shadow, I have found this application process to work beautifully. First, prime your eyelids (up to brow bone) with UD Primer Potion in Original. Next, apply a base (NYX jumbo pencil, or Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadows, or even MAC paint pots). Then apply your eye shadow, and you will get the extra pop of color, in a beautiful way.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Mbhamster

Works great as a eye primer, and also as a facial highlighter! It's beautiful and multi tasking! I suggest trying it out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a fan of UD's original eyeshadow primer potion, it's truly one of the best out there. I received a sample of this one and I very much dislike it -- unless it's being used underneath like-colored shadows. I want my eyeshadow primer to do one thing only and that is to *prime*. I don't need all this glimmer and frost. If that's your thing, you'll love this. It does seem to have the same kind of staying power as the original and for that I was lenient with the lippy rating.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first time using eye primer ever- and what a learning curve it was to choose Sin as my first primer! I almost returned it and am glad that I didn't. This is what made it amazing for me:
Only use a teeny tiny bit, and only give the tube a slight squeeze because it is nearly impossible to put the product back in

Make sure it dries- I have read it doesn't matter but I can definitely see it works best when dry

This primer is not for using shadows that are very light, unless you don't mind the primer color seeping through.

This primer absolutely lasts!! I love it for when I use my cheap ELF eyeshadows which do not show up AT ALL unless I use primer. They eventually slide off and the beautiful Sin color is left behind. For my LORAC shadows, the shadow does not budge all day and Sin makes a beautiful backdrop to let the colors shine through.

I find many eyeshadows do not show up or do not last so primer is a must. Sin is outstanding and I have not found any dupes for the beautiful color. I hate paying 20 dollars but you use so little at least it will last. I will update if I find a cheaper dupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Megsl21

I have been using the original primer potion for almost a year and a half and decided to give this one a try and I love it! It makes my eyeshadow look even more vibrant and frosty. It just gives an illuminated look! Must have if you like shimmer on your eyes.