December 20, 2014 | 1667 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Face Touch Up Stick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used this concealer for a number of years, and I keep one in my purse too.
Pros:
- Wide color selection, comes in the same shades as the BB foundations
- Porcelain is the perfect color match for my light skin (MAC NW 15 for reference)
- Goes on smooth and creamy
- Good coverage for blemishes and other imperfections
- Nice dewy finish on dry skin
- Practical and beautiful packaging, metal retractable tube, well-fitting lid
- Easy to blend
Cons:
- Relatively costly, removed one star due to high price
- Staying power due to creaminess is medium, I need to touch up repeatedly during the day
$26 for .08 oz/2.3 g

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by greenteamacaron

The best concealer I've ever tried!! It blends very easily, it is full coverage, feels light on the skin and it lasts a lot (like 7 hours) on the skin. Although it is very creamy, it can make flakes on the skin more visible. It's very comfotable and easy to use, since it's a retractable stick. The color I got is 4.5 warm natural, which is a little bit darker for my nc30-35 skin tone. It works perfectly on pimples and scars, but not that well on dark circles since it can get cakey. In my country, this product costed me like US$38. But I think each buck of this worths it.I would buy this again, but in a lighter shade. That's why I give it 4 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by JRelic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been told this is the same as the foundation stick by a Bobbi rep. I like this one because my skin tone changes many times throughout the year with the seasons changing. Since it's smaller and at a Lowe price point, I can grab a couple. I wish Bobbi would sell a pack of four shades at a discounted rate with smaller amount so that I can wear all year.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmmm I went to BB today and inquired about under eye concealing. I was recommended the corrector and this for under the eye but now reading the comments everyone is saying that this product is NOT for under the eyes. Will test it out. But hmmm not happy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

I really depend on this product to touch up redness around my nose as my foundation wears off during the day. I use BB skinfoundation which is just a notch up from tinted moisturizer so I need a little extra in this area It matches my BB foundation and the texture is slightly thicker and drier so it stays in place. It is the perfect tiny size for my bag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I received this in a swap and it is quite a nice little product. The color I have is Warm Ivory which is a great match for my NC15 skin. The creaminess is great for coverage without drying, but I can't really use it under my eyes because of creasing (even though I know it is not supposed to be used as an undereye concealer.)

Right now I am using it as a concealer on bare skin, in lieu of foundation, then applying powder on top and it works well this way. The quality is excellent and I can see me using this up as a concealer for redness and dark spots but I will have to look for another concealer for my undereyes which is where I need it most.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by NoireBeaute

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent concealer for facial marks (ie blemishes, hyperpigmentation). This is NOT supposed to be an under eye concealer. The formulation is not for that. I've also watched several Bobbi Brown presentations on QVC and she is very specific about that point. I'd have to agree. Perfect to tote around in your purse if you need spot touch up throughout the day. But definitely, not for undereye. Her concealers/correctors have the correct formulation for that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

this is a great high coverage, long lasting and blendable concealer. this is not meant to be built up though because it can become cakey - but really one layer of this is enough to cover the reddest acne spots. i love the creamy consistency of this and it wears up to 12 hours without fading provided it's set with powder. i have light, warm-toned skin (an NC20 - NC25) and i use the shade Beige.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by JAL1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Works really well for me, for my fair, cool skin porcelain is the perfect colour. I often have trouble finding the perfect colour with other brands, but Bobbi Brown is always good! It's a really good concealer for blemishes. I use it after my foundation, and then put on powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

This is a superb concealer if you want heavy duty coverage. I use this in 2.5 Warm Sand for my NC 20, 020 Diorskin Nude, skintone. I was initially going to buy this but i ended up buying the stick foundation because the SA told me that this is exactly the same formulation as the stick foundation except for portability reasons they created this smaller version. Since the stick foundation version was more worth the money, I bought that and use it as concealer only as I don't like using it as foundation all over the face (feels heavy and suffocating). For everyday i use my Chantecaille Total Concealer but for special occasions or really bad blemishes I use this. Very creamy and easy to spread/apply. Has a tendency to get cakey if layered. Will repurchase though because it is pretty good concelaer.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No