Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick

GLYCERYL TRIACETYL RICINOLEATE [] OCTYLDODECANOL [] BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 [] POLYETHYLENE [] OZOKERITE [] KAOLIN [] CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE [] BARIUM SULFATE [] BISABOLOL [] STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE [] [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] MICA]

on 1/30/2014 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've got this Touch-up Stick in Honey and have lost count how many times I've bought it. It suits my skin colour perfectly and provides very good coverage without looking cakey.

I use it to cover the dark areas in the outer-V of my eyes and to even out the colour under my nose and lips. The Bobbi Brown website states this should not be used as an under-eye concealer and I would agree, as the heavy formula easily settles into any fine lines or creases.

The formula will inevitably slide about a bit with continuous wear, but I tend to apply primer over the areas I need before I use the Touch-up Stick and this seems to solve the problem.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use this in conjunction with Bobbi Brown's Mineral Foundation in my t-zone and my orbital bone. This little stick isn't half bad considering its a smaller version of her stick foundation. During the summer months when my skin is a little darker then it comes in handy as a highlighter. And it doesn't take a lot to get a positive outcome. Love this and hope Bobbi never discontinues it.

on 1/11/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have used this concealer for a number of years, and I keep one in my purse too.
Pros:
- Wide color selection, comes in the same shades as the BB foundations
- Porcelain is the perfect color match for my light skin (MAC NW 15 for reference)
- Goes on smooth and creamy
- Good coverage for blemishes and other imperfections
- Nice dewy finish on dry skin
- Practical and beautiful packaging, metal retractable tube, well-fitting lid
- Easy to blend
Cons:
- Relatively costly, removed one star due to high price
- Staying power due to creaminess is medium, I need to touch up repeatedly during the day
$26 for .08 oz/2.3 g

The best concealer I've ever tried!! It blends very easily, it is full coverage, feels light on the skin and it lasts a lot (like 7 hours) on the skin. Although it is very creamy, it can make flakes on the skin more visible. It's very comfotable and easy to use, since it's a retractable stick. The color I got is 4.5 warm natural, which is a little bit darker for my nc30-35 skin tone. It works perfectly on pimples and scars, but not that well on dark circles since it can get cakey. In my country, this product costed me like US$38. But I think each buck of this worths it.I would buy this again, but in a lighter shade. That's why I give it 4 lippies.

on 12/30/2013 12:24:00 AM

I've been told this is the same as the foundation stick by a Bobbi rep. I like this one because my skin tone changes many times throughout the year with the seasons changing. Since it's smaller and at a Lowe price point, I can grab a couple. I wish Bobbi would sell a pack of four shades at a discounted rate with smaller amount so that I can wear all year.

Hmmm I went to BB today and inquired about under eye concealing. I was recommended the corrector and this for under the eye but now reading the comments everyone is saying that this product is NOT for under the eyes. Will test it out. But hmmm not happy

on 12/27/2013 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really depend on this product to touch up redness around my nose as my foundation wears off during the day. I use BB skinfoundation which is just a notch up from tinted moisturizer so I need a little extra in this area It matches my BB foundation and the texture is slightly thicker and drier so it stays in place. It is the perfect tiny size for my bag.

on 12/27/2013 11:22:00 AM

I received this in a swap and it is quite a nice little product. The color I have is Warm Ivory which is a great match for my NC15 skin. The creaminess is great for coverage without drying, but I can't really use it under my eyes because of creasing (even though I know it is not supposed to be used as an undereye concealer.)

Right now I am using it as a concealer on bare skin, in lieu of foundation, then applying powder on top and it works well this way. The quality is excellent and I can see me using this up as a concealer for redness and dark spots but I will have to look for another concealer for my undereyes which is where I need it most.

on 12/1/2013 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is an excellent concealer for facial marks (ie blemishes, hyperpigmentation). This is NOT supposed to be an under eye concealer. The formulation is not for that. I've also watched several Bobbi Brown presentations on QVC and she is very specific about that point. I'd have to agree. Perfect to tote around in your purse if you need spot touch up throughout the day. But definitely, not for undereye. Her concealers/correctors have the correct formulation for that.

on 11/26/2013 6:14:00 AM

this is a great high coverage, long lasting and blendable concealer. this is not meant to be built up though because it can become cakey - but really one layer of this is enough to cover the reddest acne spots. i love the creamy consistency of this and it wears up to 12 hours without fading provided it's set with powder. i have light, warm-toned skin (an NC20 - NC25) and i use the shade Beige.