Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick

GLYCERYL TRIACETYL RICINOLEATE [] OCTYLDODECANOL [] BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 [] POLYETHYLENE [] OZOKERITE [] KAOLIN [] CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE [] BARIUM SULFATE [] BISABOLOL [] STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE [] [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] MICA]

Works very well on my hyper pigmentation and blurs it. Doesn't look cakey or dry and stays on. Would repurchase

This is one of the very few concealers that actually comes in a shade light enough to match my fair skin. It is easy to apply, which is a must for me when choosing a concealer, so I was really happy to find something in my skin tone in a stick.

Great stuff. I have this in Sand. It melts right in and looks natural. I don't think it does the best job at covering raised, active acne, but it covers any spots, discoloration, etc very easily. I still haven't gotten the hang of application just yet- sometimes patting with fingers works better, but a brush doesn't really work too well. No matter, I love it anyway and I don't mind using a different concealer to finish off giant pimples when I get them.

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I am a dark complexion black woman who has serious under eye darkening and this stick is an excellent match and concealer!! However I'm upset the larger version (foundation stick) is discontinued while they rework the formula.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've got this Touch-up Stick in Honey and have lost count how many times I've bought it. It suits my skin colour perfectly and provides very good coverage without looking cakey.

I use it to cover the dark areas in the outer-V of my eyes and to even out the colour under my nose and lips. The Bobbi Brown website states this should not be used as an under-eye concealer and I would agree, as the heavy formula easily settles into any fine lines or creases.

The formula will inevitably slide about a bit with continuous wear, but I tend to apply primer over the areas I need before I use the Touch-up Stick and this seems to solve the problem.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use this in conjunction with Bobbi Brown's Mineral Foundation in my t-zone and my orbital bone. This little stick isn't half bad considering its a smaller version of her stick foundation. During the summer months when my skin is a little darker then it comes in handy as a highlighter. And it doesn't take a lot to get a positive outcome. Love this and hope Bobbi never discontinues it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have used this concealer for a number of years, and I keep one in my purse too.
Pros:
- Wide color selection, comes in the same shades as the BB foundations
- Porcelain is the perfect color match for my light skin (MAC NW 15 for reference)
- Goes on smooth and creamy
- Good coverage for blemishes and other imperfections
- Nice dewy finish on dry skin
- Practical and beautiful packaging, metal retractable tube, well-fitting lid
- Easy to blend
Cons:
- Relatively costly, removed one star due to high price
- Staying power due to creaminess is medium, I need to touch up repeatedly during the day
$26 for .08 oz/2.3 g

The best concealer I've ever tried!! It blends very easily, it is full coverage, feels light on the skin and it lasts a lot (like 7 hours) on the skin. Although it is very creamy, it can make flakes on the skin more visible. It's very comfotable and easy to use, since it's a retractable stick. The color I got is 4.5 warm natural, which is a little bit darker for my nc30-35 skin tone. It works perfectly on pimples and scars, but not that well on dark circles since it can get cakey. In my country, this product costed me like US$38. But I think each buck of this worths it.I would buy this again, but in a lighter shade. That's why I give it 4 lippies.

I've been told this is the same as the foundation stick by a Bobbi rep. I like this one because my skin tone changes many times throughout the year with the seasons changing. Since it's smaller and at a Lowe price point, I can grab a couple. I wish Bobbi would sell a pack of four shades at a discounted rate with smaller amount so that I can wear all year.

Hmmm I went to BB today and inquired about under eye concealing. I was recommended the corrector and this for under the eye but now reading the comments everyone is saying that this product is NOT for under the eyes. Will test it out. But hmmm not happy