November 28, 2014 | 1780 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

I really like the finish of the foundation (both dewy and glowy). Good coverage too (medium to full); Not long lasting; unfortunately, this clogs my pores and gives me acne. It has a very heavy feeling when you put it on- so not a weightless formula. I think that is why it's clogging my pore because it is thick and can be pore clogging.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Carolinaglam

I'm always someone who loves to try different foundations from drugstore brands to high end. However, there's 2 foundations I always find myself going back to and this is one of them. My skin is combination but after using foundation for a while it dries my skin out. This foundation does not do that. It gives a natural look but with coverage and is buildable. I set it with powder and it looks almost as good at night as it did that morning. It has great staying power. The only downside to this foundation is it's fast drying and the cost.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Hautepants

I don't understand the love for this foundation. Way too heavy, feels caked on, and dries out my skin completely. This would be way better for someone with oily skin....although I can't imaging wearing something this heavy all day. No go for me.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by anhho

Love this foundation. I've used this product for years and I've purchased it many times. It has light coverage but it is very build-able. For a day time look, all i need is a small drop which I apply under by eyes and around my T-zone. For a night time look I use a bit more for more coverage. I have dry skin and this product feels very hydrating on my skin. I love this product and i will continue to purchase it over and over again. Its a bit pricey but it last me about a year.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

It has literally taken me 4 tries to get the color right on this. I've had everything from choosing the wrong ones to Sephora sending me the wrong one. I finally got the right one and I really like this stuff. I ended up with Sand 031 which is perfect for my NC25-NC30. 021 Linen was just too light for me. I will update how this wears throughout the day, but I really like the way it appears when first applied, which is glowy, but not shiny. It feels hydrating on the skin, not the least bit dry and cakey. I love that it has SPF and that the packaging has a pump. I would say coverage is between light and medium. UPDATE: I wouldn't say this is particularly long wearing but it's not terrible. It did seem to get greasy after about 5 hours, which isn't bad, imo. Just a little setting powder and I was good to go again. UPDATE: Found out this has a lot of alcohol in it and therefore can't use because it really dehydrates my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to try this for a while and finally caved in. I was first reticent because of its purported natural and sheer cover because while I love natural, I prefer heavy coverage so that I can apply less product and hopefully appear more natural while. Turns out that this can be a bit heavier coverage than sheer, I would say it is medium and build-able. The first thing I noticed about this foundation was that it sets rather quickly and is rather a semi matte finish, something I didn't expect by the name. If you like your foundation to have a lot of slip I am not sure how you will feel about this one. Later on I noticed a strong perfume which I don't like. The color I use was 021 linen and it suits me pretty well. All in all pretty good but not moisturising as the description suggests, not very hydrating at all. might be good for those with combination skin who like a light feeling semi matte foundation.. I prefer the Dior skin sculpt.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 6:39:00 AM More reviews by prettyeyelash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I dont understand how this could feel lightweight or natural...
For me, it feels extremely siliconish, has a lot of drag, sticky thick feel. I am accustomed to the texture of lightweight foundation like shu uemura face architect, lancome teint miracle, armani lsf and the likes. Compared to them, this foundation feels very heavy, and i would pen this around medium coverage.

This foundation oxidises terribly on me, and no, i do not have oily skin.
Color wise, i have three shades, 010 011 and 020.
Originally i bought 020, but it oxidises 3 shades darker and pinker.
I bought 010, but it was still pinkier.
Then i bought 011 which oxidises to a good fit, and i can mix with 020 if i feel like it.
Therefore, after oxidising, i would match a 011 best.
I am a nc15 in mac mineralized foundation cream, shu uemura 774 in face architect smooth fit, o025 in lancome teint miracle.

Packaging wise, the cap cannot drop. Mine broke.
The pump broke too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Muffinpants

THIS. IS. THE. BEST! You are probably thinking...why? BECAUSE IT IS! I have extremely white skin with red blotches. Beautiful, right? Nope. This magical foundation covers it up, makes it look like its my own skin not just cakes on, and gives a bit of a glow to your skin. Also, IT STAYS ON! I dare anyone to try this foundation an come home after a full day of work and notice its on! It's worth every penny!!! It may look pink at first, but once it sets it's a god send. Definition of perfection. I cannot go back to drug store foundation after having this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by FatalGrace

The first time i tried this product i was like woah! Perfect foundation for spring.
i apply this with either foundation brush or hands (to me, same result with this foundation) one pump or half pump
i always use primer (at night) or (SPF velvet moisturiser) at daytime before applying it.

too make it short
1-it's beautiful, gives healthy glow, looks natural and blends like a dream

2-i fell in love with it the first two days i tried it, then my dreams came crushing down

3-after 3-4 hours, it gets so oily on my skin it looks like i smeared grease all over my face, yes its that bad (i'm combination to normal) and i do set it with Dior nude powder

4 if i retouch it, it looks cakey.

5-after a month and three weeks of using it i'm pretty sure it broke me out (specially on my chin area)

i still use it, though i blend half a pump with my daily SPF/moisturiser so it looks more natural (somehow it still manages to look oily after 3 hours)
i'd throw it if it wasn't that expensive, because it honestly doesn't work for me at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Anda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

To be honest, this wasn’t what I was expecting when I read “natural glow hydrating makeup”. On my normal/combination skin, it’s definitely medium coverage and more matte than I imagined. It sets quite fast as well, so you need to work fast or use your hands in order for it to not look heavy and streaky. Based on this, I would have given it a 3, but then I did find a way to work with it.
I add a bit of silicone oil or lotion to a pump of foundation, and that gives the product a bit of slip so I have more time to spread and blend it. It also sheers the product slightly and allows me that “natural glow”. Despite the hassle, the perfect color match (I am about NC25 and use 021, a light yellow tone) and the final results are good enough for me to stick with a 4. Just a light layer masks uneven skin tones and it has never clogged my pores or caused reactions.
Aside from this, the packaging feels really nice and luxurious, and it's nice that it has a pump, but I’m not sure if I will repurchase since I have other foundations that can give a similar finish without the extra work.