Dior Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

3.9

Active ingredients: titanium dioxide 3.16% and octinoxate 3%. Ingredients: water, methyl trimethicone, alcohol, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg10/1 dimethicone, silica, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, phenoxyethanol, stearic acid, sorbitan sesquioleate, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, dimethicone, ascorbyl glucoside, hydroxyethylcellulose, lecithin, tocopheryl acetate, synthetic fluorphlogoitpe, fragrance, sericin, linalool, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, methylparaben, limonene, butylphenyl methylpropional, bht, rhodochrosite extract, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, hydrolized linseed extract, citronellol, sorbic acid, butylparaben, ethylparaben, copper gluconate, isobutylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: mica, aluminium hydroxide, iron oxides, titanium dioxide.

on 10/31/2014 6:05:00 AM

I expected a lot from this foundation. I expected hydration and nude look etc etc. The packaging is lovely and luxurious. It looks nice also on the skin. It gives you the promised healthy glow. But only for a few hours. Then it looks cakey and it is kind of drying the face. It is getting into the small under eye wrinkles and it makes them look bigger. My skin was itching when I used it and it was drying my cheeks. I will not repurchase this foundation.

on 10/3/2014 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this foundation, the finish is very natural and dewy. I found a perfect color match too, the only Dior foundation that really matches me. The downside though was that this foundation makes me very oily. My normal oil control methods did not work, I got very oily. So despite the beauty of this foundation, I simply had to return it. Now I'm loving the new Estee lauder perfectionist foundation, dewy finish also but doesn't make me oily, better coverage, longer lasting.

on 9/11/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG foundation! I have literally bought this foundation over 5 times, if not more. I have combination skin and this foundation makes my skin look simply perfect. Prior to using this product all the foundations I wore made my skin appear too dry and would also be much too heavy for the humid weather in Vancouver. I was introduced to Diorskin Nude by a girlfriend of mine who was looking for a foundation to leave her skin dewy, flawless and naturally glowing. It has done all of the above for me, however, my girlfriend who has an oily complexion does not use this product. For her it does not do what it does for me and she prefers MUFE's HD foundation. I think this foundation is truly amazing and has made my skin look flawless even after washing my face. You do not need much of this product (I use it in 21 Linen) and apply it with a beauty blender before the application of my concealer and powder.

on 9/10/2014 9:35:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I didn't realise quite how much I liked this foundation until it began to run out. At which point, I realised I would be quite lost within without it. For reference, I have combination skin. My cheeks are dry and my t zone is oily. Foundation tends to melt off my nose within an hour or so. My skin is in good condition, I get a little redness around my cheeks and a few spots here and there, but I don't have a lot to cover. I like a very natural finish to my foundation, so that it
looks like skin. In that area, this foundation delivers. It gives a truly skin like finish, it also covers well and can be built up easily without caking or compromising the natural finish it gives.

on 8/18/2014 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

a very beautiful, medium coverage foundation. the finish was great but the alcohol content made my skin angry.

on 6/10/2014 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a nice foundation. It made my skin look porcelain flawless when I wore it (but then again I used it a good year ago, when all I needed was to slap on a bit of foundation and my skin was perfect). Only thing is that it does not control oils well, and the colours were too beige. I find it hard to find foundations that have a colour that I actually like for my skin. I like NARS Sheer Glow best for the colouring.

on 6/4/2014 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Bought this last week for a wedding I have to attend this month. I asked for a lightweight, sheer to medium coverage with a dewy finish foundation, that would not sit on my pores. Well... not dewy at all and it definately sat on my pores. Also, even though I rarely get breakouts from makeup, this one did get me one or two small pimples, but nothing major. Overall not impressed. Thank god I didn't pay full price for this!

on 5/7/2014 3:07:00 AM

This makes your skin look beautiful, until it makes your skin covered in acne. I have mildly sensitive skin that was acne-prone but cleared entirely up with Roaccutane and stopped being acne-prone (although still slightly sensitive). The day I used this, I noticed a few little tiny pimples coming up. I tried it again, same thing. Too scared to try again as I'm still dealing with the pimples two weeks later. Doesn't look like I'll ever be purchasing this again, to be honest. Pretty disappointed considering the insane price tag.

on 4/11/2014 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation made my skin look amazing while it was on. Even though it does oxidize! But it broke me out so badly. It gave me an itchy, painful rash on my face and it took over a month for my skin to get back to normal. I pretty much did a science experiment and isolated this as the culprit, lol. Then I looked at the ingredients and saw that alcohol was the 3rd one. Yeah. I'm kind of sad about it because I've never used a foundation that made my skin look so flawless and natural. So I had to give it 3 stars b/c for non sensitive folks who can find their color match, try a sample and maybe patch test first.

on 3/30/2014 5:21:00 AM

I love the way my skin looks with this foundation - It gives a really flawless finish. I had Forever Flawless Extreme wear and that just did not work for me at all so had to let it go, it just looked awful as the day graduated however Nude stays looking fresh all day (with powder to set). This is one of my favourite go-to foundations and one I happily pack to take away and use daily. (I have lots so always swapping around).

My skin is NC15 and I have this in 010. (arm swatch above). I found this a perfect shade match for me. I apply with either a beauty blender, RT blender or a flat top slightly dampened brush. Only need 2 small pumps and it blends easily.

Love the packaging, always feel something is more "quality" packaged in glass and comes with a decent pump that releases minimum product not half the bottle each time :)

Will definately be looking at re-purchasing when I'm scrapping the bottom of the barrel.