October 25, 2014 | 1681 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - AC/DC Eyeshadow

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2004 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Claireem

How disappointing! After seeing the reviews and product discriptions I couldn't wait to get it deleivered. The packaging was great, a lifted the lid to see a beautiful deep purple with gorgeus shimmery bits. Then I put it on. Awful. The deep lush purple turned into a grey sludge on my eyes. Where did all the purple go?!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2004 8:37:00 PM More reviews by junky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this shadow is good for a plum smokey eye. it has a little dose of glitter in it for some shimmer if you apply if heavy. it also can double to line your eyes. it's one of my favorite colors of the UD eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2003 4:37:00 PM More reviews by darkeyes

This is one of my all time favorite dark smoky eye colors, I love it. UD shadows blend well, come in great colors and are highly pigmented. I love them all so much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2003 6:53:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lovely, plum/egglplant colored shadow with silver glitter. Would definitely buy/swap again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 12:58:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This eyeshadow is a dark eggplant shade with tiny silver sparkle. The sparkle doesn't show up well, but this color is great as a liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2002 1:57:00 PM More reviews by epheme

MMM very sexy sultry purple, almost an eggplant. I'm not sure why they picked the name though. Tiny silver glitters in it so definitely use your visine :) I like to use it as part of my smoky eye look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2002 11:14:00 AM More reviews by jennyb

This deep, rich purple is soft and highly pigmented, so it makes an excellent eyeliner, wet or dry. The silver microglitter adds a touch of interest without screaming sparkle. Once on, it's not obviously colored, more like a soft black, but the underlying purple tones really draw out green or brown eyes. Only thing I don't like is the cool but impractical tin packaging, as the lid tends to get wedged on if you carry it around.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2001 5:55:00 PM More reviews by jiagirl

This was a great deep purple shimmer. It looks great as eyeliner - I'd never wear it over my whole eye because it's so dark. It stays on and doesn't flake off my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2001 9:15:00 AM More reviews by JT14

This has to be the most perfect shimmery eggplant-purple shadow used for liner. Once I finished my Stila Dahlia Shadow, I was in search for a more purple and more shimmery shadow to use wet as liner. Dahlia is more of a blackened royal purple and it can be too dark at times and it has no shimmer. And since I love the UD Oil Slick shadow, which is a black with rainbow microglitter, I figured that I would give AC/DC a chance. AC/DC is the eggplant-purple version of Oil Slick, but the glitter is silver. This shadow is a major rave for me!! The ultimate shimmery eggplant-purple liner shadow!! And when you move your face in different directions, the glimmer is amazing!! Truly Unique!

JT