Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

4.3

Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica Extract, Parfum.

on 11/10/2012 11:53:00 AM

I adore this product...definitely my favorite cleanser. I love the fact that its a water and not a milk or cream so doesn't clog the pores. It's quite expensive but it lasts a long time. i buy the 400ml and it lasts 5-6 months. Removes all make-up, not matter how heavy. Perfect!
I've written a blog post on this product too if you need more info .. http://hayleypurplerain.blogspot.com/2012/11/lancome-eau-micellaire-douceur.html

on 7/20/2012 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hm. It's alright, but I think the Avene one is better. If I use this in the morning, my skin is greasy by 17:00 so I suspect it strips my skin of its oils a little and oil glands go into overdrive.

Edit 22 December 2012: OK, I changed my mind. This stuff is great. Very mild but effective and it smells lovely, plus the big bottle lasted me forever even when I used it twice a day. This actually makes my makeup and all the grime slide off even more easily than the Avene one and price wise there is not really a big difference, also this is more readily available, so I'm sold. Just repurchased today.

on 7/7/2012 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was using this for over 5 years. I love how it smells. It removes the makeup very well. I really love it. But I find it quite expensive. Recently I discovered that Vichy has a similar to this with half the money and double the size.  Don't really know if I repurchase this again, I guess time will tell...

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I think I've used this long enough to write a review.

This is not my cleanser or anything but I use it on lay days to wipe dirt away from my face if I don't want to cleanse.

Also great for summertime because I find it cooling/refreshing so I like to go over my face with this on a cottonpad.

Also great at taking makeup off. Nothing too heavy duty like water proof mascara but the basic foundation/lipstick/etc.

But ahhh, the price! Too much! I don't want to buy ill probably repurchase it (which will be soon because im 75% of the way through my bottle) because it serves so many good purposes :( will be constantly on the look out for cheaper dupes though!!!!

on 4/28/2012 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Ive not actually purchased this but ive used it enough at Sephora, Nordstrom and Macys to know that it works.
It has a better package than the CD one, and smells slightly nicer. The lancome doesn not have a strong smell, i cant describe it really but it is pleasant and shouldnt irritate.
effectively removes all eye make up and foundation, as well as lip gloss or lip stick that i have on at the time. You dont need to rub hard, but i do find that you have to use at lest 2-3 cotton rounds to remove everything (this is when i am wearing heavy make up. of course if you arent wearing heavy foundation and just eye make up, you wouldnt use as much). it feel so gentle, like you are actually rubbing your face with just water. the feel afterwards reminds me of when i use Avene thermal Water spray on my face after ive washed my face, so soft and hydrated. there is no oily residue left on my skin either.
200ml bottle for $37. i will be buying it soon because i dont want to wash my face with a cleanser in the morning, i just want to wipe it with a water, tone and then moisturise.
im not sure how this would go for causing break outs because i havent used it on a daily basis to know if it irritates or not.

on 2/24/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I purchased it at 50% of its original price so no complaints about the price. The bottle is big and it has a pump, which I love. I might use it for my Yves Rocher micellar water when the Lancome one is finished. It does what it's supposed to. Meaning that it removes make-up :) Nothing less, nothing more. Micellar water removers do just that and this one is just one of them for me. I like it and would re-purchase if it's on sales again. Otherwise I rather go for my other favorite - Vichy micellar water.

on 1/11/2012 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A bit pricy but soooo nice. I prefer this to bioderma. Lancome's is so hydrating and refreshing. The scent does not bother me. I find this removes makeup so much better. I also love that it has a pump and closes securely. I am not worried about travelling with this whereas with bioderma I was always worried it would leak (it did on one occasion).

on 12/6/2011 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HG CLEANSING TONER FOREVAH. This product has worked wonders on my skin for the past three weeks. 3 pumps + 1 cotton pad = refreshing and improving skin. Smells absolutely divine and perfect for sensitive skin. Always and forever will be a part of my skin regime. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

on 12/1/2011 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product and always keep some around. I use it to supplement my regular routine. For example I use it after cleansing instead of a toner to remove any excess make up. It leaves my skin really soft and really clean and it helps my moisturiser to absorb. Plus I really like the smell.

I also love this product for travelling because it replaces the need for a separate cleanser, make up remover and toner.

I should also mention that I have sensitive skin and am often allergic to products but I have had no problems with this one, in fact I find it quite soothing. I'm definitely going to keep buying it. I only use two pumps to a cotton pad for my whole face, I think its important to hold the pad down for a bit to soften makeup and then wipe.

on 5/15/2011 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have sensitive skin and this stings me, especially around my eyes, lips and corners of the nose. It is expensive and does NOT last a long time. Am not comfortable with the ethics of shipping huge expensive bottles of (mosty) water around the globe just for the pleasure of cleaning my face. Oh, and the "moisture" you're all feeling is just supercheap glycerine, around 10c worth. There is barely a drop of rosewater in it if you read the ingredients list. Sorry to be a downer - I love their makeup though!