December 20, 2014 | 1806 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by xrysmaxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was using this for over 5 years. I love how it smells. It removes the makeup very well. I really love it. But I find it quite expensive. Recently I discovered that Vichy has a similar to this with half the money and double the size.  Don't really know if I repurchase this again, I guess time will tell...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by megabookfreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think I've used this long enough to write a review.

This is not my cleanser or anything but I use it on lay days to wipe dirt away from my face if I don't want to cleanse.

Also great for summertime because I find it cooling/refreshing so I like to go over my face with this on a cottonpad.

Also great at taking makeup off. Nothing too heavy duty like water proof mascara but the basic foundation/lipstick/etc.

But ahhh, the price! Too much! I don't want to buy ill probably repurchase it (which will be soon because im 75% of the way through my bottle) because it serves so many good purposes :( will be constantly on the look out for cheaper dupes though!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Annushka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ive not actually purchased this but ive used it enough at Sephora, Nordstrom and Macys to know that it works.
It has a better package than the CD one, and smells slightly nicer. The lancome doesn not have a strong smell, i cant describe it really but it is pleasant and shouldnt irritate.
effectively removes all eye make up and foundation, as well as lip gloss or lip stick that i have on at the time. You dont need to rub hard, but i do find that you have to use at lest 2-3 cotton rounds to remove everything (this is when i am wearing heavy make up. of course if you arent wearing heavy foundation and just eye make up, you wouldnt use as much). it feel so gentle, like you are actually rubbing your face with just water. the feel afterwards reminds me of when i use Avene thermal Water spray on my face after ive washed my face, so soft and hydrated. there is no oily residue left on my skin either.
200ml bottle for $37. i will be buying it soon because i dont want to wash my face with a cleanser in the morning, i just want to wipe it with a water, tone and then moisturise.
im not sure how this would go for causing break outs because i havent used it on a daily basis to know if it irritates or not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

I purchased it at 50% of its original price so no complaints about the price. The bottle is big and it has a pump, which I love. I might use it for my Yves Rocher micellar water when the Lancome one is finished. It does what it's supposed to. Meaning that it removes make-up :) Nothing less, nothing more. Micellar water removers do just that and this one is just one of them for me. I like it and would re-purchase if it's on sales again. Otherwise I rather go for my other favorite - Vichy micellar water.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by LianneN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

A bit pricy but soooo nice. I prefer this to bioderma. Lancome's is so hydrating and refreshing. The scent does not bother me. I find this removes makeup so much better. I also love that it has a pump and closes securely. I am not worried about travelling with this whereas with bioderma I was always worried it would leak (it did on one occasion).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by kiddorina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG CLEANSING TONER FOREVAH. This product has worked wonders on my skin for the past three weeks. 3 pumps + 1 cotton pad = refreshing and improving skin. Smells absolutely divine and perfect for sensitive skin. Always and forever will be a part of my skin regime. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 7:25:00 AM More reviews by klmacfarlane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product and always keep some around. I use it to supplement my regular routine. For example I use it after cleansing instead of a toner to remove any excess make up. It leaves my skin really soft and really clean and it helps my moisturiser to absorb. Plus I really like the smell.

I also love this product for travelling because it replaces the need for a separate cleanser, make up remover and toner.

I should also mention that I have sensitive skin and am often allergic to products but I have had no problems with this one, in fact I find it quite soothing. I'm definitely going to keep buying it. I only use two pumps to a cotton pad for my whole face, I think its important to hold the pad down for a bit to soften makeup and then wipe.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive skin and this stings me, especially around my eyes, lips and corners of the nose. It is expensive and does NOT last a long time. Am not comfortable with the ethics of shipping huge expensive bottles of (mosty) water around the globe just for the pleasure of cleaning my face. Oh, and the "moisture" you're all feeling is just supercheap glycerine, around 10c worth. There is barely a drop of rosewater in it if you read the ingredients list. Sorry to be a downer - I love their makeup though!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by fechenwiesen

I love this stuff. I use this as a make up remover, and have yet to be disappointed. It is non oily, doesnīt irritate my eyes, and takes off mascara . I think they should sell this as an eye make up remover, I find it much better than the removers Lancome sells, and it isnīt at all oily. I buy the big pump bottle, and Iīm good for about a year! It isnīt heavily scented, which is a plus.I will continue to buy this.
Wanted to update this.....years later and I still love this. I have tried some cheaper versions and they break me out or sting my eyes. I hope they never stop making this. Removes all my make up and isnīt greasy. I also use it as a cleanser if I go away for a few days...less product to lug.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great 'perk me up' in the mornings as it's gentle yet refreshing. 3 pumps on 1 cottonpad is enough to give my face a thorough cleansing after a good night's sleep. At the moment I only use mac pro longwear concealer but I still find that this cleansing water struggles to remove it without using too much product and I am not willing to repurchase all the time. Therefore I only use this in the mornings and instead I use Baume Éclat or Purity organic skincare's conditioning cleansing lotion in the evenings followed by a toner.

This is a good cleanser, not a makeup remover, but I only give this 3 lippiesbe cause I often find that the pump pumps out foam instead of water even though I don't shake the bottle.