Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 025 Sun Glow

4.2

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't happy with this product at all, it was an orange colour and looked dirty when it was on, definitely not good for building up either. It is soft though when applied to skin,,easy to apply,but other then that i wouldent reccomend.

Purchased this because of the hype by most if not all beauty gurus talking about how great this product is. The first few times I used it though I was disappointed because I felt like it wasn't showing up on my face?! My skin tone is medium - dark but still I couldn't believe it wasn't showing up I even packed it on. I tried it once more with a different brush and turns out that did the trick :p. with the different brush it shows up on my face now and I love it! Perfect shade.

Fantastic drugstore bronzer. This shade works great as a contour color on my skin and the product lasts a long time for only $3.99 or so

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great bronzer, not shimmery and gives great colour. A little goes a long way, packaging could be better though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I was looking for a bronzer but was dreading the idea of orange-y oompa loompa overload. Luckily, i stumbled upon this Rimmel one which is light enough to not look like overload when i've got a heavy (sleepy) hand in the morning but still dark enough so it actually shows up on my NC20-25 skin. It's still got a little bit of sparkle but you can barely see it. The pan is huge so its well worth the $12 AUD!

This bronzer is great for anyone who prefers more of a matte bronzer rather than a glittery or shimmery one. I prefer a matte bronzer so I was happy to see that no obvious flecks of glitter could be seen on my face. If you look really closely at the pan you can see a tiny bit of glitter but I really don't think that it transfers to the face, at least not enough to notice. I was skeptical that that it might look muddy or dirty, since its not shimmery, but it really doesn't look dirty at all, and it's not orange either. This bronzer would be great for anyone that contours their face, but it looks just as good dusted all over, which is what I do. Basically, anyone looking for your everyday, sun-kissed, non glittery bronzer would most likely be satisfied with this product, especially for the price. The only downside is that you can't toss this in your purse and go since the lid tends to come off easily, but I put it in a ziplock baggie before putting it in my purse and have no problem. Otherwise, this is most likely the only bronzer I'll ever buy.

Excellent product. I would rate this up there with Lancome star bronzer. Not too sparkly, gives a lovely natural glow. Only bad point is the cheap packaging.

Pretty good for a cheap bronzer! It adds a nice sunny glow to my face, and yes there are a few little sparkles in there but unless you look SUPER close you honestly can't notice. If applied too much will definately make you look orange, so build gradually! Packaging is cheap, yes, but stays shut most of the time.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think this is a great product! It's a great alternative to NARS Laguna if you are pinching pennies, like me :)

Really great bronzer! Not too orange and just the right amount of shimmer for everyday wear. This was pretty affordable and I think that it will last me a long time since I only use a little and I don't use it daily. Not a big fan of the packaging (specifically the lid) but I will cope. Overall, a great buy!