Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 025 Sun Glow

4.4

Excellent product. I would rate this up there with Lancome star bronzer. Not too sparkly, gives a lovely natural glow. Only bad point is the cheap packaging.

on 3/23/2012 5:20:00 PM

Pretty good for a cheap bronzer! It adds a nice sunny glow to my face, and yes there are a few little sparkles in there but unless you look SUPER close you honestly can't notice. If applied too much will definately make you look orange, so build gradually! Packaging is cheap, yes, but stays shut most of the time.

on 2/10/2012 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think this is a great product! It's a great alternative to NARS Laguna if you are pinching pennies, like me :)

on 5/5/2011 12:32:00 AM

Really great bronzer! Not too orange and just the right amount of shimmer for everyday wear. This was pretty affordable and I think that it will last me a long time since I only use a little and I don't use it daily. Not a big fan of the packaging (specifically the lid) but I will cope. Overall, a great buy!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice colour and lasts a while too. not to shimmery either :)

on 4/14/2011 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this for so cheap and I like the bronzer. I only have this one right now and it does the trick. I have pores so I like how it's not so shimmery. It's buildable and not orange. You can buy it at almost any drug store N did I mention it's inexpensive!? the lid sucks but you get alot of product for the price. Try it at least once!

on 4/8/2011 6:49:00 AM

WOW, where has bronzer been all my life? I originally planned to get Rimmel's 'sun light' bronzer shade but I'm not sure they sell it in Australia. Bought 'sun glow' at priceline and am happy to say I love it. it made my skin look un-dead and gave it a nice glow instead. Will be repurchasing.

on 3/20/2011 3:13:00 AM

I love it, the only thing that it would bring the score down is the flimsy packaging. I'm an NC20 and hate having a dark brown orange bronzer on my face and after reading many reviews I decided to take the plunge myself. It has a bit of shimmer but not a lot which is what I was after and it definitely lacks the orange glow which is big brownie points for Rimmel!

It gives great buildable coverage on the cheekbones. I'll definitely be purchasing it again!!!

on 12/19/2010 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great bronzer, it gives a gorgeous tanned look without being orange at all. looks like you've just got back from holiday. It's quite light, but I really like this as I would perfer it to start quite light so then I can build up the desired colour gradually. I would always perfer a bronzer slightly lighter than too dark.

The other thing I like, which is just a nice bonus, is that it is quite faint but it smells lovely and made my makeup brush smell gorgeous too.

I don't like the top which does not fit well and comes off easily. I thought perhaps I just had a faulty one from the shop but after reading the other reviews it must be a poor packaging.

on 7/2/2010 6:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This bronzer gave me a natural looking instant glow to my face. I just wish it lasted longer! I will still buy this again though!

Popular Bronzers