Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 025 Sun Glow

4.3

on 8/9/2012 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I was looking for a bronzer but was dreading the idea of orange-y oompa loompa overload. Luckily, i stumbled upon this Rimmel one which is light enough to not look like overload when i've got a heavy (sleepy) hand in the morning but still dark enough so it actually shows up on my NC20-25 skin. It's still got a little bit of sparkle but you can barely see it. The pan is huge so its well worth the $12 AUD!

on 8/7/2012 10:33:00 PM

This bronzer is great for anyone who prefers more of a matte bronzer rather than a glittery or shimmery one. I prefer a matte bronzer so I was happy to see that no obvious flecks of glitter could be seen on my face. If you look really closely at the pan you can see a tiny bit of glitter but I really don't think that it transfers to the face, at least not enough to notice. I was skeptical that that it might look muddy or dirty, since its not shimmery, but it really doesn't look dirty at all, and it's not orange either. This bronzer would be great for anyone that contours their face, but it looks just as good dusted all over, which is what I do. Basically, anyone looking for your everyday, sun-kissed, non glittery bronzer would most likely be satisfied with this product, especially for the price. The only downside is that you can't toss this in your purse and go since the lid tends to come off easily, but I put it in a ziplock baggie before putting it in my purse and have no problem. Otherwise, this is most likely the only bronzer I'll ever buy.

Excellent product. I would rate this up there with Lancome star bronzer. Not too sparkly, gives a lovely natural glow. Only bad point is the cheap packaging.

on 3/23/2012 5:20:00 PM

Pretty good for a cheap bronzer! It adds a nice sunny glow to my face, and yes there are a few little sparkles in there but unless you look SUPER close you honestly can't notice. If applied too much will definately make you look orange, so build gradually! Packaging is cheap, yes, but stays shut most of the time.

on 2/10/2012 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think this is a great product! It's a great alternative to NARS Laguna if you are pinching pennies, like me :)

on 5/5/2011 12:32:00 AM

Really great bronzer! Not too orange and just the right amount of shimmer for everyday wear. This was pretty affordable and I think that it will last me a long time since I only use a little and I don't use it daily. Not a big fan of the packaging (specifically the lid) but I will cope. Overall, a great buy!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice colour and lasts a while too. not to shimmery either :)

on 4/14/2011 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this for so cheap and I like the bronzer. I only have this one right now and it does the trick. I have pores so I like how it's not so shimmery. It's buildable and not orange. You can buy it at almost any drug store N did I mention it's inexpensive!? the lid sucks but you get alot of product for the price. Try it at least once!

on 4/8/2011 6:49:00 AM

WOW, where has bronzer been all my life? I originally planned to get Rimmel's 'sun light' bronzer shade but I'm not sure they sell it in Australia. Bought 'sun glow' at priceline and am happy to say I love it. it made my skin look un-dead and gave it a nice glow instead. Will be repurchasing.

on 3/20/2011 3:13:00 AM

I love it, the only thing that it would bring the score down is the flimsy packaging. I'm an NC20 and hate having a dark brown orange bronzer on my face and after reading many reviews I decided to take the plunge myself. It has a bit of shimmer but not a lot which is what I was after and it definitely lacks the orange glow which is big brownie points for Rimmel!

It gives great buildable coverage on the cheekbones. I'll definitely be purchasing it again!!!