October 20, 2014 | 2013 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG bronzer. I'm N15-N18 and many cool or neutral-toned products come off warm on me, but Chocolate Soleil doesn't! I use it with a fluffy brush and light hand and it looks perfectly natural and sculpted without much effort on my part. It is soft, pigmented and of course there's the amazing scent! All in all a perfect, delightful product. I will probably get Milk Chocolate next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by WormEatsBird

Do I need to add a review among the 300+?

This stuff is so sweet. (Pun intended)
I traded my Benefit Hoola bronzer for this - I'm so happy I did.

I have oily acne prone skin, I have tried many bronzers, either they made me look muddy or they were too orange for my tastes.

This stuff is perfect, I'm a very picky person when it comes to colors, I swatched Hoola and this one, I did not see any trances of orange undertones. It was just the right around of warmth too.

So I returned my Hoola (it was difficult to blend for me) and got this.
It's so much more easier to blend, it looks so beautiful. The smell is so wonderful too.
It's not the sickly in-your-face chocolate smell but just like natural cocoa powder.
For $30 I think it is well worth it.

Very pigmented so you don't need a whole mess of it!

Iove the packaging and the fact that TooFaced is cruelty-free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Great bronzer I have it in light medium. Gives the perfect amount of colour on my fair skin. Does not go orange or muddy.
It's expensive but worth it and I love that the smell lingers on your bronzer brush.
I don't use this to contour because I'm not much for contouring. But for an all over bronze look it's perfect.
Excellent staying power as well. This has probably replaced all my other bronzers. So yes it's pricey but I sort of have a bronzer addiction so this one will end up saving me money since I won't be buying any other ones from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by ClassynClean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This matte bronzer is PERFECT for contouring. Thats what I use it for. I have light olive skin. Its too dark to use as an overallring bronzer but the bomb for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Theiuare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The first bronzer I ever tried and it's AMAZING. If applied right it doesn't look muddy or orange or anything like that. I also scored it when the sales went on at Sephora last winter.
The packaging is nice and sturdy and the mirror is always a plus.
You need to find the one for your skin tone, but I think that's a thing with every make-up product.
Go give it a try !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I own the Milk Chocolate Soleil and absolutely love it for my fair complexion. I received a deluxe sample of this bronzer and thought I'd give it a try during the summer months. It is definitely darker, but I use the RT blush brush or the RT powder brush and barely tap it into the bronzer. It is very pigmented -- so apply very lightly. I prefer to use this as an all over bronzer vs as a contour. But it's beautiful for summertime or maybe for those who aren't so fair. If you are fair -- I'd opt for the milk chocolate.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Minniebx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I was currently using "Laguna" Nars bronzer and I must say that I got very tired of it. I believe it was because of the shimmer that Laguna had and so I wanted a mat bronzer. I was debating whether to purchase "Hoola" benifit or "Chocolate S" TooFaced. I was confused about it so I asked one of the ladies who worked at Sephora which one would she recommend and she suddenly said Chocolate S TooFaced. I purchased it and once I was at home I immediately tried it, and I am loving it. Its not orange, nor muddy. + This is also good when contouring. I love Nars but I am tired of the shimmerssssss already.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by hooliganBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is such a great bronzer for tan skin and darker, its so pretty and smells like chocolate. its a bit on the powdery side but blends so well all you need is the slightest bit. I would be careful on pale skin it would come off way too dark

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love!

I'm nc15 and this bronzer does not look orangey at all on my skin. Its quite yellow toned and decently pigmented, its hard to overdo which I love.

No complaints or bad things to say, honestly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used at least 20 different bronzers over the last 10 years. Most of them were okay, not great, not bad, just not quite perfect. This bronzer is perfect, I think I have found my elusive holy grail. I do not say this lightly, I use lots of different cosmetics and have found only a couple of products that I would consider holy grails. When I first opened the compact I was shocked at how dark brown the color was. I have very fair skin and I was worried that this wouldn't look natural on me. I don't have to use much, which I appreciate as this is one of the more expensive bronzers I have purchased, but the color is a perfectly natural light tan on me. There is absolutely no orange color in this bronzer. I love it as an eye shadow for my blue eyes as well. The smell is an extra delight. I am so glad that I had read up on this bronzer extensively before purchasing. I would never have bought this without reading the good reviews here at MUA. Color me lightly and naturally tanned and grateful.