August 1, 2014 | 1690 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Infallible Never Fail Lipstick

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by glitterinmyveins7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had such high hopes for this product. I bought 2 shades, Beyonce red and Hibiscus. I watched tons of youtube videos in the hopes of finding out if this product was good, because I was weary of another long lasting liquid lipstick that would flake on my lips and leave weird lines and discoloration throughout the day. I put this on and was so disappointed. I applied one coat of the red, let dry 2 min. applied another coat, let dry 2 min, then applied the top coat. I noticed small flaked right away, and throughout the day chunks of it would just start to peel off. My lips were perfectly smooth and dry of any lip balm or anything else before I applied this. It was way too expensive, and doesnt do what it says it will. Yes, it doesnt transfer at all, I'll give it that. but other than that I hate it. The Hibiscus color isn't as bad, doesnt flake as much and fades or peels off nicer I guess I should say because it matches my lips. As far as red goes though, no. Don't get it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by abcang123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to LOVE this but....unfortunately it has a huge flaw. I saw great reviews for it so i thot to give it a try. I got the beyonce red, the color was fantastic! looked soo great with my skin. the instructions say to put the color on and let it dry for 2 minutes so i did then i applied the moisturizing side. for the first 5 minutes of me wearing it and god forbid i laugh, my lipstick is peeling! like its cracks ! can u believe it??

The lipstick just really just a horrible formula! i would rather apply lipstick and have it transfer to all my white clothes then have this lipstick on for more than 3 minutes. i cannot stand the cracking. its like opi black shatter....but on your lips.

dont buy. for the sake of humanity.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:28:00 AM More reviews by ssadies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a shame and such a disappointment.

I got this in Perma-Pink and Stay Nude at the same time. The colours are so beautiful. The problem is, like other people have mentioned, it dries up badly and chips the minute you put it on. I followed the instructions and was extremely careful: applying a couple of times the perma colour first, letting it dry for a couple of minutes, no pressing my lips at all, and only then applying the clear coat. Dreadful results.

I've tried applying some balm a good 10 min. beforehand -in case my lips happen to be particularly dry- and I've tried without the balm as well. Nothing works.

It always chips and looks like dried paint on my lips, leaving little lumps of product. Not nice at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2011 7:49:00 AM More reviews by yhalothar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Terrible. Kept drying out my lips and flaking no matter how often I applied the top coat. I loved the shade and got it to wear to my formal, but it almost ruined the night for me as I had to keep applying it and if I didn't it looked terrible. What a disaster product, and the packaging was so nice :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by LJorg

Liked it lots! The color actually does last a VERY long time for me, even surviving completely through a whole dinner. It's easy to apply, and has a pretty nice little container. The color was also very strong, and was represented accurately by the color on the color tube (which is more then I can say for some lipsticks!).

However, I sometimes had a problem with it drying out my lips. If I didn't keep applying the conditioning topcoat or a chapstick, my lips got all scaly and cracked. It felt like paint had dried on my lips until I moisturized them!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by MrsKen

I HAVE TO SAY, DISPITE ALL THE BAD REVIEWS, that i love this product and no i dont work for Loreal...lol i bought Beyonce's red and loved it...then bought another one in the color Lily..its gorgeous pinky nude color and IF U APPLY IT LIKE U SHOULD, no liner, and no other gloss over it...u will enjoy it....i smear it 2 to 3 times and then let it dry for a few seconds UR NOT SUPPOSED TO PRESS UR LIPS, just let the lipstick dry and then u apply the clear gloss....i have tested it many times, i wore it to work, i ate, drank, etc....and all i have to do is reapply the gloss if i need to and it looks beautiful always!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by magcue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely awful product. Despite following the instructions the color starting to clump and peel after only a few minutes. Its texture was very tacky. Tried using it four times in total and it never stayed nice-looking for more than two-three minutes. Wouldn't recommend to anybody.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Morelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There is no other product that I regret buying as much as this. I don't know if there was something wrong with the certain lipstick I purchased or with the certain colour (invicible red), but it is so disappointing. I bought it for 18.90 euros and it is the worst lip product I've ever tried. It is creamy and thick but in a bad way. After I manage to apply it, the horror continues as it feels really thick on lips and although it does stays, it dries out so much that it is like I have put crayola pieces on my lips. Also, it is a shame that in Greece it's more expensive than a MAC lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by LectricErin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i have the beyonce red, my mother in law gave it to me because she thought it was too bright. but i love it! the color is amazing and i love that it doesnt wear off while eating or drinking(and now i can kiss my husband without getting lipstick all over him!). but i did notice that if i dont reapply the clear gloss after a while my lips feel super dry. besides that i have no problems with this..its the best ive ever used and ive already recommened it to tons of people.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

I'm so disappointed in this product ... it goes on really easy and the colors are pretty (I love the Beyonce color for a beautiful red lip) but it doesn't last!!! It lasts for about 2 hours (does not rub off, even after drinking and eating) but then it begins to crack off and look so DRY on your lips! Even after removing it, my lips were still dry and chapped for a few days after. Such a bummer, because the colors are really pretty!