July 31, 2014 | 1084 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast Lipstain #415 Teasing Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by TrueLoveBeauty

So I'm a dancer and there's always that problem with having to continuously reapply dark lipstick backstage inbetween dances. This year, instead, I decided to try Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain. It does what it says, lasts for a long time, and doesn't taste too bad. It stays on but the color fades a little bit so I would apply more here and there and after maybe 3 or 4 applications it was completely gone! Not cool.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Jasminelove123

Beautiful color...Disappointing product. It's only getting a 3 because I love the color. Otherwise, the product sucks.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

Soo disappointed in this product! The colour comes out way too red for my liking and I usually LOVE bright lipsticks. This shows up as an ugly clown red..not at all matching the packaging. There's no way i could wear this colour by itself so I usually top it with a lighter toned, peachier lipstick to mute it down. It has ok lasting power, but the because I topped the ugly colour with regular lipstick I have to keep reapplying that lipstick so the bright stain doesnt show. This totally defeats the purpose of this lip stain in my opinion.The marker tip applicator does go on unevenly and I already suspect it starting to dry up a little after a handful of uses! Definitely would not re-buy. THe revlon superstay gloss will be my drugstore long-wearing lip colour.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2011 7:38:00 AM More reviews by MIZLOLA

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

IT DIDN'T LAST 30 MINUTES...IT'S BACK TO LOREAL AND MAYBELLINE FOR LASTING LIP COLOR FOR ME. I LIKED THE CONCEPT OF LIPSTAIN AND THE APPLICATION OF THE PRODUCT AND HAD HOPED THAT IT WOULD NOT DRY MY LIPS LIKE THE OTHER PRODUCTS CAN,,,,BUT THIS JUST DID NOT LAST..NOW I HAVE 2 TUBES OF THIS AND I FEEL LIKE I WASTED MY MONEY..

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by lyssa1196

this only worked for a day...after the first use, the marker part dried out and it took me 5 minutes to just get the color out of it and onto my lips! but the first day was good...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by karebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product (and Maybelline's version) are the reason I will be budgeting and only buying lip products at department stores where I can sample the colors. The actual color of the stain is nowhere near what it looks like on the cap of the tube, or on the shelf. It is red on my lips, which I do not carry red well and I do not like bold lip colors. Not only that, it does bleed and transfer onto stuff even after it has seemingly dried, although thankfully that meant I could wash it off within minutes, but that awful red color was still there for a few hours before it muted down.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by lksandrock

This lip stain is wonderful! As long as you don't forget to thoroughly clean and dry your lips, this has some staying power. I usually pair it with a sheer gloss and the stain stays all day.

I have a medium/olive skin tone, and it looks wonderful on me.

*update*

The first time I tried this stain, it worked out great for me, the color lasted and I had no issues with it wearing off. The second time, (and a few tries after) was a different story.

I exfoliated my lips before, as I always do, and applied the color. After a couple of hours, the stain wore off in the middle part of my lips and left a "lip liner" effect; it looked totally awful. Of course when I tried to wipe the rest off, it would not come off (just my luck).

Also, I feel that applying gloss over this just makes it worse for me. It made the color wear off where the gloss tends to sit, in the center of my lips.

This stain is going to be finding a new home soon, every time I try it, it wears off within a couple of hours. Absolutely no staying power. What a shame :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by carlyjj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cannot believe they have the nerve to sell this stuff. Sure it looks great for a DAY. I want my money back - I'm going to see if I can find the packaging. Ridiculous!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by lawlesslulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this goes on like a marker. Felt tip & everything. It lasted about 15-30 min before it started bleeding out from my lipline & the color started fading near inside of lips until it was just a ragedy edge of color on my lips. Also it felt like it dried out my lips too. Don't think I'll try another lip stain till they make it acually able to stay on and where you put it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by melanous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am loving this lipstain right now. It seems to be a great natural color for me and a nice alternative to using lipstick or lipliner which I really like. I apply it somewhat lightly, I am not looking for full on marker type of look which can happen with any lipstain. In fact, I think this gives a more subtle look versus some of the others/brands on the market. I find one of the best ways to use this is with a Kevyn Aucoin blue sparkle lipgloss which is more or less clear (liquid cyber lip Aurabliss blue) applied on top and it is just so lovely and fresh looking. Will definitely repurchase and want to try other colors in this line. Love it! The price could be better on these things given how long they last and that they are drugstore makeup.