Everyday Minerals lavender concealer

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 4/23/2009 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

We asked...and Everyday Minerals re-issued this fantastic product!
I use it to cover some ugly hyper-pigmentation that even lasers couldn't erase. I couldn't believe how my brown spots just disappeared with Lavender concealer. I stocked up in case it ever gets discontinued again.

on 4/17/2009 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a rather versatile product. It works well for sun spot and discoloration, but it also works well for under eye circles, especially if they are a brownish shade. My circles are purple and the product even helps them look more covered up. I am glad they are having a limited run on this so people can stock up. If you have been wanting it, now is the time to get it!

on 4/9/2009 12:40:00 AM

I was so sad when this product was discontinued, because i really depended on it.
All everyday mineral blushes turns orange on me, and if i dust the lavender before i apply my blush, they would look really natural and gorgeous.

on 2/25/2009 10:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Love love love this stuff. I have strong yellow understones and I kinda look like I have jaunice under certain lightings. Not anymore! I dust this stuff all over my face with my long handled kabuki and its gone. I wish the packaging was a bit better because loose powder tends to make a mess but other than that, great product. Too bad EDM has decided to make this a seasonal product. I'm definely gonna stock up when it comes back.

on 1/1/2009 10:51:00 PM

I have only used this product for a few days but I already love it! I have yellow undertones in my skin and if I'm not careful, I can look like I have jaundice. Brushing this lovely concealer very lightly over my foundation really brightens my face. It also helps with the dark circles under my eyes.

on 1/1/2009 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is a very very light, matte lavender shade. It goes on very sheer, with almost no sheen. It is nice if you are olive and want to combat some sallowness in the cheeks or under the eyes. It also helps to keep blushes from turning orange, if you have that issue with any EM blushes. If you are darker complected, this may be too light for you.
I would buy it again, because it does the job, but I think it could be taken up a notch. A little more lavender, or a shimmery version maybe?