October 22, 2014 | 2155 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by pure1magination

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a trial size of this in blackest black.

Loves
-I love the wand applicator -- unlike most mascaras, I have not had the problem of pulling out the applicator with globs of mascara on it. The packaging seems to keep just the right amount on the wand so it doesn't clump on your lashes.
-Great daytime look for black lashes. Not over the top or overly voluminous

Hates
-I get some fallout/smudging with this under my bottom lashes by midday.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by FreckledFoundation

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall I did like this mascara. But it is much better for length than volume! I curl my lashes, apply a coat of Buxom, let it dry, curl again, and coat with another layer of Smashbox mascara. Makes beautiful lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Laurieladybug5

Best mascara I have ever used. Makes me look like I'm wearing fake lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is for the non waterproof. I wanted to love this product. It glides on so smoothly, no clumps, and makes my lashes look amazing. BUT. It will only do this for a few hours, then it slides down into a smoky eye look, which is not really appropriate for where I work and besides, if I wanted a smoky eye, I would do a freaking smoky eye. I still have a decent bit on lashes at the end of the day, but the under eye smudging was just too much for me to want to deal with. Maybe I will test the waterproof one day, but I'm still a bit too unhappy with this purchase to risk it. This would be my HG if it didn't smudge and could stay put. Everything else is perfect. Just doesn't meet my needs.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by moreyuna

pros:
- no flake
- natural look
- sturdy packaging
- formula is lighweight

cons:
- smudge (mine is not waterproof)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by LilyLil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am mascara-obsessed and this is my go-to, my HG. I have very long but very blonde lashes. This mascara grabs them all and amplifies. Stays on, doesn't smudge (get the waterproof). Only problem I have is that the tube seems to dry out faster than my other mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Yocelynz

Because of my budget i generally have drugstore mascaras and this is one of the highends i have splurged on and honestly.. best choice ever. theres make my already long lashes even longer and CLUMP FREE they make them so beautiful. As much as i wish i could wear it everyday i bring it out on special occasions or for days i NEED to look hot lol. this mascara is amazing, absolutely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I made the mistake of buying Benefits They're Real over this mascara and I regret it. They're Real pulled out my lashes with it's super sticky formula. If I would have stuck with BUXOM I would have all of my lashes! I love this mascara because the wand works at seperating each and every lash making them look much longer. I haven't noticed it helping with holding a curl but I have thin asian eyelashes and have not found a mascara that holds a curl. Bare Escentials IS A CRUELTY FREE BRAND so I will continue to buy this mascara. The only complaint I have with this mascara is that it is not as volumizing as lengthening.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by xstefannyx

Great Mascara! Goes on really smoothly and literally glides through your lashes without any clumps. I love how it makes your lashes so long and pretty without the dry heavy feeling and looks very natural. It is a little too expensive for my liking, but definitely worth it and I will repurchase again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Tara24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is a review for the regular brush. BE's Buxom and BE's "they're real" are my two top mascaras. I find they both create volume. First runner-ups are Christian Diorshow and BE's "Flawless Definition". So Bare Escentuals make the best mascaras in my book...3 out of 4 of my top faves.