April 18, 2014 | 1593 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Speak Louder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by stellamirandaa

Personally, I prefer the cremesheen package and the classic lipstick shape over every other alternative. The colour for this was gorgeously pigmented but still subtle and natural enough for me to wear to business meetings (I work as a photographer) without feeling like my appearance made me appear too 'niched', if that makes sense.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

I'm an nc 40 and I have this weird thing about my tone that no red colors look good to me.
So this was the closest thing I could get to 'red lips'. It's a pink red with blue undertones which is why I think it looks good on me, any pinks other than blue tones ones make me look like a circus freak.
Great consistency and much more moisturizing than the satin or matte ones in Mac range, bright color that is great for me to wear at night with a nude eye.
I'll repurchase this if I don't find anything better (which I probably won't)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Disappointing. I got this with back2mac, so I didn't buy it, but I wanted to get something I liked. I wanted a bright coral-pink lippie, and this looked exactly like what I wanted. The color is great when I have a bare face, but it's hideously hot pink when I wear my slightly warm-toned foundation. I should've gone with Impassioned. There's always a next time...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This colour actually looks very warm on me - like a warmer, more yellow-toned version of Girl About Town... I wear it with Magenta lip pencil for 'look at me' lips!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by mspye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cremesheen's are definitely the way to go with MAC if like me, you want hydration, comfort and longevity in your lipsticks. This color, however, did not work for me. Unlike many reviewers here, the "blue undertones" aren't blue enough for me. This color leans much more coral on me than blue-pink and just looks odd and old fashioned with my coloring. I am a cool, fair girl with lots of pink in my skin and this is warmer than I wanted. I'd say I'm an NW 10-15 but honestly none of MAC's foundations are a color match for me and I have yet to find a MAC lip color that is truly flattering on me - not just passable, but flattering. I think perhaps the entire line is designed more for warmer, darker complexions which I've always longed to be! I am finally giving up on MAC once and for all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is such a fun, bright and cheerful rosy pink lipstick. Love the formula as it's smooth and creamy. Plus the blue undertone gives the illusion of whiter teeth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm so glad that u picked this lippy up! It is a beautiful bright ( but not too bright) pink lipstick that I've been eyeing out for awhile. It definitely brightens up my face when I wear this and it's just really a fun, girly color! It's a cremesheen so it's got a nice lustery finish (not matte) so it's pretty moisterizing. I am happy with it. May be brave enough to get Girl about town next!! Baby steps :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by smhr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my latest M.A.C. purchase and I'm quite pleased! It is in my honest opinion the perfect pink lipstick. It's more of a medium rose pink and definitely has the blue undertones. Creamy texture that glides on without looking matte - can't handle matte lipsticks. Cremesheen's are the way to go. No, I don't work for M.A.C. but wished I did.
another excellent moisturizing type lipstick is, DHC moisture care lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by melongirl12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! I would wear this to a party, or even just everyday. Its that perfect combination of pink and red! On MAC website the picture shows it as much lighter which is what i expected but i love this colour even more! 100% reccomend this, looks lovley on paler skin tones :D xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this lipstick by mistake, I was suppose to be getting Speed Dial. I was sooo upset that I had this, but I tried it on, and I still like it. It is like on the edge of almost bein a hot pink shade, but its wearable for everyday.