Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

3.3

Ingredients for MAYBELLINE DREAM LIQUID MOUSSE FOUNDATION: Water (Aqua), Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

on 2/14/2015 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is my go-to foundation and actually the first foundation I ever tried when I started wearing makeup (got lucky there I guess!). I haven't found another foundation as good and I have gone everything from cover girl to Chanel! it is not too liquidy or thick (just right) and gives light to medium coverage. this is perfect for me because I don't like heavy, sticky, thick foundations that keep your skin from breathing. I have oily skin and this doesn't clog my pores. the bottle pump is a breeze to use and much cleaner/more efficient than pouring out the foundation like I've had to do before. it typically lasts around 5-6 hours depending on what you're doing, which is just about average for a good drugstore foundation. it truly gives an airbrushed finish! the only gripe I have is that the line doesn't have a very large variety of shades, although this isn't really a problem for me because natural beige is exactly my color :) 5 lippies from me!

on 2/11/2015 5:16:00 PM

It's very light and easy to blend.

on 2/4/2015 1:35:00 AM

Stay away if you have fine lines under eyes. Not covering any pores either.

on 1/25/2015 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

pros:
- semi matte finish
- match color
- no breakout
- blurry effect (pores)
- cheap!!
- medium coverage
- last for 3-4 hrs
- great oil control

cons:
- oxidize (sometimes); used for summer only
- i cant put any colored powder underneath, it made my face a little bit darker, i suggested that you better use this with translucent powder since its oxidize

on 1/18/2015 5:20:00 AM

I have tried so many other "cheap" brands of foundation and nothing compares! It's good coverage and it lasts so long, especially for someone who wears make up everyday. Only downfall is that the bottle is glass, so it makes getting the bits that won't come up the tube nearly impossible!

on 1/16/2015 7:40:00 PM

WOW! Move over all other foundations I've used before. I've recently decided to stop spending $$$ on make up and skin care products so I checked out the reviews and decided to try this product. I love this foundation above all the others I have in my arsenal right now (Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effects; Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish; Marcelle BB Cream; Physician's Formula Super BB: L'oreal BB cream). This foundation outperforms them all and never gives me any grief. I have this in Light (2) and though it looks pretty dark in the bottle it's the perfect shade for my fair/slightly ruddy complexion. One pump dispenses just a little amount, which is all I need to provide sufficient coverage, and it blends perfectly - never cakey, never emphasizes any flakey areas, stays fairly matte throughout the day, doesn't melt off my oily prone skin, lasts all day, doesn't change colour, and makes my skin look amazing. (I added a photo to show you. I'll be 56 in a few months. :-) )

on 1/12/2015 11:36:00 PM

This is a really good foundation. It covers nicely and it leaves a nice, natural finish. I bought this product years ago and after using many other foundations, i decided to go back to this one. I did not remember what foundation color i bought last time but i decided to get Light because my foundations of other brands were also Light. I tried it on and i immediately relized that it was MUCH darker than light. it looked more like a medium. But if you pick the right color then it is an AMAZING foundation and i recommend it.

on 12/31/2014 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVES: pump bottle for sanitary delivery; natural-looking shades for fair-medium skin colors; light feel on skin; light-medium, buildable coverage; no detectable odor; does not irritate my skin or cause acne.

DEAL-BREAKERS: none

COLOR REFERENCE: I have tricky neutral skin color with both pink and yellow undertones. Kind of similar to the late Princess Diana's English-y Caucasian tone. My skin doesn't tan too easily nor too deeply at all.

I can wear two colors in the LIGHT color spectrum: Nude Beige Light 3.5 (pinker) and Nude Light 4 (yellower). Both look good on me, each highlighting a different undertone in my face. I'm probably more partial to the Nude as it seems to both neutralize the red better and give me a bit of a healthy glow or warmth to my face.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Shocked at all the low reviews. I have sensitive skin and have a hard time finding the correct shade. The shade I got in this was perfect. It looks nagural. Not too heavy. Buildable. I love a natural look. Never thought to try this in the past cause of all of the bad reviews. Glad I did.

Edit :1/2/15 I enjoy mixing this with the Mac studio sculpt foundation. Perfect. & I set with cover girl loose powder.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Oxidized immediately. Highlights my enlarged pores and wrinkles. No staying power, comes off with barely touching my face. Midway through a 12 hour shift (I basically work out for a living) lots of sweating and dirt, it seems to turn into a greasy, filthy mess and what hasn't slipped into your pores, slides down your face. Powder will not save this foundation. Horrible.