October 2, 2014 | 1411 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow in Sippin' and Dippin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got this because the site I was on didn't have any affordable MAC paintpots available and this product is supposed to be similar (or superior) to it. I only have this one, but so far I really like it. It's not dry or waxy feeling (like the jumbo pencils are). It seems to be able to stand alone as a shadow.. and it's great as a base. It's a coral-ish color w/ yellow sheen. I would definitely try other shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by 1017

As summer approaches, I am ditching my cooler shadows & powder shadows in favor of my two new Creaseless Creams (Sippin n Dippin - Sheer coral with gold shimmer) and Samba-dy Loves Me - Sheer rose gold with shimmer). Sippin n Dippin looks really corally/orange in the pot. But like ALL of Benefits Creaseless Creams these go on very sheer at first and melt into the skin. This is why I love them. Some people want more of an immediate color pay off (which you can get if you layer), but I love the soft sheen with a hint of color. If you want hard core color pay off in one swipe, try MUFE Aqua Creams...they're like war paint. On my NW20 skin (black/brown hair, brown eyes) SnD almost came off as too orangey/brassy at first...much like my first try with Woodwinked-it took me a minute to warm up to it. But, as I play with it (and the lippie/blush combos) it is perfect for summer. It warms up my eyes and makes me feel like I am in the islands on vacation. Samba-dy Loves me is a much more neutral (but still warmer than Birthday Suit) on me and is very easy to wear all year. But in summer with all my corals, bright colored shirts and lighter makeup...Sippin n Dippin is island awesome. I look polished, yet clean and natural with warmth in my skin. And the darker the skin tone, the more amazing I think this color would be (or if you and NC). But FYI - when I am not in a full summer glow, this color can look very, very off. Thus it is strictly a June - Aug color for me.

AVAILABILITY - These have only been available on the Macy's site or Benefit counters at Macy's. You won't find these ones (Sippin n Dippin and Samba-dy Loves Me) at Sephora. My Benefit MUA said as far as she knew the shades were not discontinued or LE...they have not received notices regarding this & I had the head MUA there). So check out Macy's online or the Benefit counter at your local Macy's if you are interested.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by RainyDayAngel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This Creaseless Cream Shadow is a gorgeous color! I was so excited to try it out. The first thing I noticed was that this shadow was a lot more...creamy than the others that I've tried from this line. It almost felt like touching liquid to run my finger across the top (my others were much more solid). The color is extremely sheer, I have to apply it twice to get a true-to-jar color, so I mostly only use this as a base (fantastic under MAC's Evening Aura eyeshadow!). Nevertheless, it doesn't crease, and it's very pretty if you can get it to work.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Jescaoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive been wanting these for awhile so i read a lot of reviews and most of them said great things. i have tried MAC paint pots and had no luck with the color painterly so i really wanted to try another creme shadow that could be used as a base and not crease.
i thought this color was the perfect shade for me and it looked like something i can wear everyday alone or with shadow on top. i finally ended up buying it and when i got it in the mail i was so excited to try it on. in the pot the color looks amazing. but once applied it is very sheer to the point that it doesnt even give off that coraly looking color. just a shimmer really. it has a nice gold tint to it but the color pay off is nothing worth the money paid. also the worst part is that it creases. this creases on me within hours and if you go to blend it back out it pretty much ruins the rest of the shadow on your lid. this didnt work for me at all. and i dont even have oily lids. it was really dissapointing

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by NARSaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a limited eddition eye cream that I got yesterday and love it! I swatched the colour at the Benefit counter and fell in love with it. It's a beautiful pale, pale coraly pink with gold. I usually hate cream eyeshadows ad never buy them so I was a little put off initially. However as it is branded as a creasless cream shadow I decided to take the plunge and buy it and I'm so glad I did. I wore it to work today and it did not budge or crease all day, it truly lives up to its name. I use this shade as a base to Urban decay's chopper and sin and it looks great. I would definately buy it again however it is a limited eddition so I doubt I'll get the chance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

SIPPIN' AND DIPPIN' is a shimmering golden peach shade. It looks great with my n15 skin and blue eyes. It can also be used as highlighter during the summer. Now for the important bit; the wear is incredible. Very little to no creasing at the end of a busy day.

Application is so smooth & even. I use my finger to apply this as a shadow & my Pout angle brush to use it as a liner, it looks great every time!! I canít wait to buy more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by chkristin01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

sippin' and dippin' is a cream eyeshadow in a golden peach color. i currently use this as a base (over udpp) when putting on most powder shadows. i have mac paint pot in rubenesque and these two are extremely similar. however, i prefer sippin' and dippin' bc unlike rubenesque, sippin' and dippin' has an amazing sheen with no glitter type quality - which is great as a base!

i just did a little experiment and put sippin' and dippin' on one eye and rubenesque on the other eye under mac's engaging mineralize duo. and i really prefer the look that i got with sippin' and dippin' as a base.

so far i have had no problem with this shadow creasing after wearing it all day long. and it helps keep my powder shadows looking as if i just applied them.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Very pretty color. I tried it on and wanted it immediately, but i waited to see how the wear would be before I bought it. It's an orange that flashes gold type of color, perfect for my NC35 tone. The wear is very good, doesn't crease for a few hours. All day? no, i ended up with creases at the end of the day, but not terrible and i will definitely continue wearing it, and yes, don't regret my purchase and would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by sactonina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I'm disappointed in this one. I was so excited to get this in the mail today with my new Coralista Blush for Spring 2009. I have anticipated the new shades as I love me some Benefit blush and Creaseless Cream shadows. The blush I *would* recommend as a cheek color (not a "face powder") but sadly, would not recommend this eye cream to a friend. Benefit's site swatch shows this to be a rich gold shade and I was thinking it would show on my skin something similar to Shiseido Hydro Powder in Goldlights, maybe a little darker gold. Well, it is not gold----at all. It is light orange. It is iridescent light orange, with a yellowish-even greenish cast on my uber fair skin. (Anyone who has BE's glimmer in Fire Opal.....it reminds me of that, with less green and more yellow interference.)

Sigh....this shade is not super wearable for me. I imagine it could look fabu on a darker-skinned or tanned beauty, and maybe that is what it's marketed for----the whole "Spring Break/tropical getaway" thing....

My skin is very peachy as it is and I have to be careful. This color goes too orangey on me, even if it is sheer. It's pretty and unique and I will keep it to use as a cheekbone highlight, mostly, as it reflects the yellow in a cool way---but I wanted a gold, a browner gold. (It doesn't work on my lips as a "multiple" product due to the yellow/greenish cast.) I think a true gold would have been a great idea, Benefit! It would have gone over well! (Didn't they learn from last year's Spring shades like Bunny Hop which they had to GIVE away?) Silly me for buying without seeing.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No